站在那白白浪费力气
You like it in there, 416?
你在里面怎么样 416
Not at all, Mr. correctional officer.
还不坏 长官
Tough shit.
口气挺硬还
7258,
since you already have your hands over your head,
既然你已经把手举那么高了
why don't you play Frankenstein?
不如你来学学弗兰肯斯坦吧
2093 can play the bride of Frankenstein.
2093 你来扮演弗兰肯斯坦的新娘
7258,
stand here.
站在这
Walk over like Frankenstein
像弗兰肯斯坦一样走过去
and say that you love 2093.
然后说 你爱2093
That's not how Frankenstein walks.
弗兰肯斯坦可不是这么走路的
Have you seen Frankenstein,7258?
你看过科学怪人吗 7258
Yes, Mr. correctional officer.
看过 长官
So walk like fucking Frankenstein.
那就他妈的学的像一点
Go on.
开始啊
I love you, 2093-
我爱你 2093
get close.
靠近一点
Boy, you better get a whole lot closer than that.
这样可远远不够近 再近一点
Get close.
再近
Yeah, there you go.
对 这样才差不多
I love you, 2093.
我爱你 2093
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Get the fuck back in line.
滚回到队伍里去
Quit crying like a little bitch.
别跟个小娘们一样哭哭啼啼的
Why are you such an ass-licker, 2093, huh?
你怎么这么听话呢 2093 嗯
I don't know, Mr. correctional officer.
我不知道 长官
You don't know.
你不知道
Why is it that you try to be obedient so much?
你为什么这么愿意服从命令
It's in my nature to be obedient,
服从命令是我的天性
Mr. correctional officer.
长官
It's a fucking embarrassment how obedient this guy is.
这小子听话的让人他妈的无可奈何
You little brownnose, kiss-ass homeless boy,
你这个爱拍马屁欠揍的流浪汉
always doing what you're told.
让你干什么你就干什么
What if I told you to get down on the floor
如果我让你趴在地板上
and fuck the floor, huh?
干地板呢 嗯
What would you do then?
你会干吗
I would tell you that I didn't know how,
我会告诉您 我不知道怎么干
Mr. correctional officer.
长官
Uh-huh.
哦
Don't you go anywhere, okay?
站着别动啊
Let's wake up our friend here.
来来来把里面那个哥们给我叫醒
Now, I want y'all to take a really good look at this man,
现在 我要你们好好看着这个人
because this man here
因为他
did not eat his sausages.
不愿意吃腊肠
Now, 2093,
现在 2093
come on over here.
过来这边
Tell 416 you're gonna kick his ass.
告诉416你要海扁他一顿
I'm sorry, sir, but I object.
对不起长官 我拒绝
And just what do you object to?
你拒绝干吗
I object to the word that you used, Mr. correctional officer.
我拒绝使用您刚才的措辞 长官
The fuck word are you talking about, boy?
你说的是他妈的哪个词 小子
I'm sorry, sir. I cannot say the word.
抱歉长官 我不能说那个词
Ass.
扁
He doesn't want to say "ass."
他不想说 扁
Well, I gave you an order.
既然这样 那我只好强制命令你
Now you get over there and tell him
走过去 把我的原话告诉他
right now.
立刻马上
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
I'm unable to do that.
我不能那么做
Well, well, well, well, well.
好 好 好 好 好
Our little Mr. obediency has a sore spot
我们的听话宝宝 也有软肋
for bad little words.
不可以说脏话
Just tell him that you'll kick him in the end.
就说 你要去揍他一顿
Yes, Mr. correctional officer.
是的 长官
Eat your sausages, 416,
吃了你的腊肠 416
or I will kick you in the end.
不然我就揍你一顿
There you go. He said it.
这样行了 他说了
No, he said it,
不行 说是说了
but did you mean it, 2093, huh?
但你是发自内心的吗 2093
Yes. No.
是的 不
No, no, I'm sorry.
不 不 我很抱歉
No, I did not. I didn't mean it.
不是的 我并不是认真的
So why are you lying?
那你为什么要说谎
I said what Mr. correctional officer told me to say, sir.
我只是说了长官让我说的话而已 长官
That's bullshit.
放屁
He didn't tell you to lie, now, did he?
他让你撒谎了吗 没有吧
Nobody wants any lying in here, 2093.
在这没人可以说谎 2093
Okay?
明白
Why is it that all of y'all
你们这帮人
are a big load of liars, huh?
全都是一群谎话精
Huh?
没错吧
I don't know. Huh.
我不知道 哦
I guess we're just a bunch of bastards,
我猜我们估计是一群杂种吧
Mr. correctional officer.
长官
Uh-huh. I like that.
嗯哼 这还不错
Come on out here.
你站出来
So are you a bastard, too, 2093?
你也是杂种吗 2093
If you say so, Mr. correctional officer.
如果您这么说的话就是 长官
I say so- i want to hear you say it.
我这么说的话 我想听你这么说
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉长官
I object to the use of profanity,
我拒绝使用脏话
and I will not say it.
所以我不会说
You said couldn't say that about another human being, 2093?
你的意思是你不能这么说别人是吧 2093
Can you say it to yourself?
那你能这么说自己吗
Hmm? Uh'?
嗯 对
I wouldn't think of saying it to myself
我不会想要这么说自己
because then I would be saying that I would-
因为如果那样的话我就是在说自己是个
that you'd be a bastard.
是个杂种
Right? No, sir.
对吧 不是 长官
Yes, you would. Yes. Yes.
你是 是 是
What would you be?
你是什么
Would you be a bastard?
你是杂种吗
You'd be saying nasty things about your mother,
你那么做等于是在骂你的母亲
that's what you'd be doing.
如果你那么说的话
Yes, Mr. correctional officer.
是的 长官
Why the hell won't you say it?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不说
Because I do not use any profane language,
因为我不愿意使用任何脏话
Mr. correctional officer-
长官
are you a fucking Saint?
你♥他♥妈♥的是圣人吗
It's real easy. Just tell me what you are.
别搞那么复杂 就说你是个什么
I am whatever you wish me to be, Mr. correctional officer.
你说我是什么我就是什么 长官
Oh!
哦
Well, you know what?
这样吧 你知道吗
If you won't say it-
如果你不愿意说
if you won't say that you're a bastard,
如果你不愿意承认你是一个杂种
you want to know something, 2093?
你知道这证明了什么吗 2093
Yes, Mr. correctional officer.
请说 长官
You just proved my point.
这正好证明了
You a bastard.
你就是个杂种
You a bastard either way.
不管怎么样 你就是个杂种
Isn't that right?
我说的没错吧
If you say so, Mr. correctional-
如果您这么说的话 长官
I do say so!
我就这么说了
I want to hear you say it, god damn it!
我想听你自己说出来 你♥他♥妈♥的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I won't say it.
我不会说
Boys,
兄弟们
I'm sure you want to get a real good night's sleep tonight.
我敢肯定你们今晚都想睡个好觉
Am I right?
对吧
Yes, Mr. correctional officer.
电影精选列表