Now wait a second.
现在 等下
You did miss a spot right over there.
你那漏了一处
Hey!
嘿
You can't fall for that.
你不能因为那个就生气
Come on!
拜托
Get out of here. Get out of here.
走开 走开
Hey. You Daniel Culp?
嘿 你是Daniel Culp
Uh, yeah. That's...
呃 是的 那是
that's the name they gave me.
那是他们给我的名字
I'm placing you under arrest
我现在要以
for violation of California penal code 211,
违反加州第211条刑法 武装抢劫
armed robbery.
逮捕你
Hey, my brother didn't do anything.
喂 我的哥哥什么都没做
Uh, they know that. Everything will be fine.
呃 他们知道的 一切都会好的
Go-go on, tell mom I won't be home for dinner.
走吧 回家告诉妈妈我不回家吃饭了
She'll understand. It's okay.
她会理解的 没事
Hands on the car and spread 'em.
手放车上 分开
Which one of us should start?
我们谁先开始
Well, I'll do it.
我先来吧
Okay,
好
feet apart.
脚分开
Wider. I said "wider."
再分开 我说 再分开点
You guys, this doesn't have to be-
伙计们 这不用
just keep your hands on the wall.
把手放墙上
Okay, just keep your hands on the wall.
好 你就把手放墙上就好了
Um, put your head down.
嗯 低头
Uh, and take off your shoes.
嗯 脱鞋
Uh...
呃
Oh, oh. Okay.
哦哦 好好
Um...
嗯
Put your hands at your sides.
手放两边
Now I want you to strip.
现在 我要你脱♥光♥
Uh, really?
呃 真假
Maybe I could have some privacy first-
也许我可以有点隐私
shut up!
闭嘴
And strip.
脱
And put your clothes on the floor.
把你衣服放地上
Oh, man.
拜托
Put your clothes to the right.
把衣服放右边
The shirt.
衬衫
Don't we have to delouse him first?
我们不需要先给他除虱吗
Oh, shit.
哦 糟糕
Uh, stay where you are.
嗯 呆在那别动
Ah, oh. Right.
啊 哦 好的
Jesse.
Jesse
Ah.
啊
You made it. I'm so happy. I'm so happy.
你来了 我好高兴 好高兴
Yeah. Very, very, very good.
是的 非常非常好
Uh, everybody, this is Jesse Fletcher.
嗯 各位 这是Jesse Fletcher
He's gonna consult with us on the experiment.
他将会作为我们实验的顾问
We got Paul, Kyle, and you remember Mike.
这是 Paul Kyle 你记得Mike的
Hey! Yep...
你好 记得
Hi.
你好
Why don't you pull up a chair?
挪个椅子过来坐吧
What? Why me?
什么 为什么要我来
Just do it.
你照着做就是了
All right.
好了
Put your arms above your head.
双手举高
Fuck.
操
Wow.
哇
Hey, Phil, um,
嘿 Phil 嗯
I don't mean to be rude,
我想冒昧的问一下
but what qualifies him to be here'?
他为什么要来这儿
Well, he's got experience.
他有经验啊
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 对吗
Okay, boys, let's take her down there
好了 伙计们 把她放那边去
and show her just how pretty she looks.
让她看看她自己多漂亮
All right, listen up.
好了 听好
From now on, you will be known as prisoner 8612
从今开始 你就是犯人8612号♥了
and only as 8612.
你也只是8612号♥了
And you will, at all times,
你以后 所有时候
refer to us as Mr. correctional officer.
只能叫我们狱警长官
You got it?
懂了么
Uh, yeah, I got it.
嗯 是 我懂了
What was that?
再说一遍
I mean, yes, sir, Mr. correctional officer, sir.
呃 长官 狱警长官
Yeah, good.
嗯 很好
All right, um,
好了 嗯
let's take her down to cell number two.
把她带到二号♥牢房♥去
All right.
好了
Let's get the next one.
带下一个过来
Hey. What are you doing in here?
嘿 你在这儿干什么呢
You're missing everything.
你错过很多东西了
What?
什么
You brought me here to legitimize this experiment,
你邀请我来 是来规范这个实验的
and there's nothing legitimate about this place, Phil.
但这并没有什么好规范的 Phil
You're right.
你说的对
You're right.
你说的对
I didn't explain it well.
我没解释好
Prisons, they represent...
犯人 他们代表了
A loss of freedom, literally
自♥由♥的丧失 不管是字面意义上
and symbolically.
还是象征意义上
Yeah, but that does not explain why they're wearing dresses.
嗯 但这不能解释为什么他们穿着裙子
They're wearing dresses, Phil.
他们穿着裙子呢 Phil
Yes, I understand.
是 我知道
Uh...
嗯
We're trying to strip away their individuality...
我们尝试剥夺他们的个人属性
Make them uniform, feminize them.
使他们统一 女性化他们
Feminize them?
女性化他们
Yes. Feminize them.
是的 女性化他们
Take away all the things
拿走所有
that make them them.
他们之所以为他们的东西
You see, we're trying to understand
你看 我们正在尝试理解
how an institution
一个机构
affects an individual's behavior.
是如何影响个人行为的
We're trying to do something...
我们正尝试做一些
We're trying to do something good.
我们在试图做些有意义的事
Hey, man. I'm Daniel.
嘿 伙计 我是Daniel
Uh, that's Jeff.
嗯 那是Jeff
Hey!
你好
I'm...l'm Peter.
我是 我是Peter
Well, nice to meet you, comrade.
很高兴认识你 同志
What are you in for?
你犯了什么事进来的
Uh...
嗯
They said something about burglary,
他们说是入室行窃之类的
but, uh,
但是 嗯
I mean, I didn't really do anything.
我根本什么都没做
Sure, sure.
当然 当然
Joint's overflowing with innocent men.
牢房♥里面全都是无辜的人
We've been framed...framed, I tell ya!
我们是被冤枉的 冤枉的 我跟你说
I'm just messing with you.
我和你开玩笑呢
You can sit down, you know.
你可以坐下的 你知道不
Yeah.
好
Are you aware we're supposed to be quiet?
你知道我们应该保持安静吗
Yeah, you are aware they can't lay a finger on us.
是 你知道他们根本不能动我们
It's in the contract.
这都写在合同里了
We can do whatever we want.
我们可以为所欲为
I'm just saying I think it'll go a whole lot smoother
我想说 我想如果我们按照要求的去做
if we do what we're told.
事情会顺畅很多吧
Okay!
好了
电影精选列表