How's it going, fellas?
伙计们 过得还好不
Hi. Hi. How you doing?
你好 你好 最近怎么样啊
All right.
挺好的
Comfortable?
还舒服吗
Uh, yeah. Sure.
嗯 是 挺好的
Okay. Question one.
好 第一题
Have you ever talked to a psychiatrist
你和精神病学家
or a psychologist about an emotional problem?
或者心理学家讨论过情绪问题吗
Uh, no.
呃 没有
Nice.
好的
Have you ever felt you needed help
你之前觉得你的情绪问题
with an emotional problem?
需要帮助吗
Uh...
呃
No.
没有
Have you ever attempted to kill yourself?
你尝试过自杀吗
Wow.
哇
Uh, no.
呃 没有
No.
没有
In the past year, have you consumed any alcohol or...
近几年 你有喝过酒或者
Yes. Illegal drugs?
喝过 违法药品
Illegal drugs?
违法药品吗
Um, yes.
嗯 有过
Do...is this...this is going on record?
这个会被记录在案吗
If I say "no," that means that I can be in it?
如果我否认的话 我就能进这个实验了吗
Not necessarily.
并不一定
It's $15 a day?
这实验是每天十五美元的工资对吧
Yeah. That's correct.
是的 正确
No, I haven't had any alcohol
那 我没有喝过酒
or anything like that.
或者类似的东西
Have you ever given in to an aggressive urge or impulse?
你曾经有不能控制自己攻击性的冲动情绪吗
Uh, what do you mean by that?
呃 你指的是什么
Like, domestic violence or rape, incest-
像 家暴 强♥奸♥ 乱♥伦♥
no, no, no, no. Things of that nature.
不不不不 那种类似的事情
No. No.
没有 没有
I go to Stanford.
我上的是斯坦福呢
Okay.
好的
Have you ever experienced any emotional problems
你曾经经历过任何
associated with your sexual interests
与你的性兴趣或选择性对象方面
or your choice of a sexual partner?
相关的情绪问题吗
Does love count?
爱情算吗
If you'd like it to.
你想算就算
Okay, then no.
好吧 那就不算
Why do you want to participate in this study?
你为什么想参与这个实验呢
To be honest, financial gain.
实话实说 有钱拿啊
I could use a little cash this summer.
这个夏天 我需要点收入
I just saw the $15 a day.
我看广♥告♥上说十五美元一天
I was looking through the ads, and it was just...
我看了好多广♥告♥ 这个
The most interesting.
是最有趣的
If selected for this study,
如果你入选了
would you rather be a guard or a prisoner?
你会比较想当警卫 还是犯人
I don't think I have the qualities to be a guard.
我不认为我有资格做警卫呢
Prisoner.
犯人
Prisoner, I guess.
我猜 犯人吧
I..I wouldn't want to be a guard.
我可不想当警卫
Prisoner. A prisoner.
犯人 犯人
Prisoner.
犯人
A prisoner sounds like it would be a little less work.
当犯人听起来可以少干点事
Prisoner.
犯人
Why's that?
为什么呢
Nobody likes guards.
没人喜欢警卫
All right, we got a heads.
好的 是正面
So we can just put him over there,
我们可以把他放那块
yeah, with the prisoners.
是的 和犯人一起
last one. You want the honors?
最后一个 你来掷吗
heads again. He's a prisoner.
又是正面 他是个犯人
Okay, so the last one's a guard.
好 那最后那个就是警卫了
Exactly.
是的
Well, guys,
好了 大伙
I think we have our prisoners and our guards.
我们的犯人和警卫选好啦
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
下午好 先生们
I am Dr. Phil Zimbardo,
我是Phil Zimbardo博士
professor of psychology here at Stanford university.
斯坦福大学 心理学教授
Welcome to orientation.
欢迎来到介绍会
You're gonna be very pleased to know
你们应该很高兴得知
that you all have been chosen to be the prison guards
在这个实验里 你们被选为
in this study.
监狱警卫了
And that choice was made based upon the exemplary qualities
这是根据你们在面试时
that you all demonstrated during your interviews.
呈现出来的典型品质所决定的
So good for you.
所以对你们来说挺好的
this experiment will be an extension of my research
这个实验将会是我的研究中
into the effects prisons can have on human behavior.
监狱对人行为影响的一个延伸
And being that it's summer and the school's almost empty,
而且 因为现在是暑假 学校基本上没什么人了
we should have near complete privacy for this study.
我们可以有足够的隐私来做这个实验
And as you'll soon see,
你们将会看到
we have cleared out some of the teachers' offices
我们清空了一些教师办公室
and converted them into prison cells,
把它们变成了牢房♥
and the hallway will serve as the prison yard.
而门厅将会作为监狱大院
But remember,
但是请牢记
just as you are watching the prisoners,
在你们看管犯人的同时
my graduate staff and I will be watching you.
我和我的研究生们正在观察你们
So under no circumstances whatsoever are you to hit
所以在任何情况下 无论什么原因
or physically assault the prisoners in any way.
你们都不可以以任何方式打 或者身体侵犯犯人
Now, you'll all be given sunglasses and uniforms
现在 你将被发到墨镜和制♥服♥
to give the prisoners a sense
这些能让犯人们
of a unified, singular authority.
知道你们拥有统一的权利
Once a prisoner is jailed, he will not be able to leave,
一旦一个犯人被收监 他将不能离开
except under established procedures.
除非通过我们制定的程序
And from this point forward,
从此刻开始
you should never refer to this as a study
你们不能将此当作实验
or an experiment again.
或者研究
A lot of these books,
很多书
I don't even know where I got them.
我都不知道我从哪里弄来的
The perils of moving in together.
住一起的风险
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么呢
The experiment?
这个实验
No, experiment's routine.
不 在想这个实验的过程
You know, I'm gonna be away for two weeks,
我将离开两个星期
and then...
之后
And then you are gonna be starting
然后你就会开始
your new job.
你的新工作了
You make it sound like it's in a different state.
你弄得像我要去另外一个州一样
Berkeley is an hour up the road.
伯克利只有一小时路程
Oh, that I know.
哦 我知道
It's just I don't know what the guys and I
我只是不知道没了你
are gonna do without you.
我们该怎么办
Phil...
Phil
No one's ever gonna take me seriously and...
没人会认真对待我
and my career seriously
和我的工作的
until I go out there and prove it on my own.
除非我能出去 然后证明自己
Hey...
嘿
It could have been New York.
本来可能是去纽约的呢
I made this decision for us.
我是为了我们才这么决定的
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I know.
我知道的
It's just...
只是
You know what?
你知道吗
Nobody deserves this more than you.
没有任何人比你更应得到这个工作了
You were a great student of mine.
你是我最棒的学生
And you're gonna be a great professor.
而你以后也会成为一个出色的教授
Thank you.
谢谢
电影精选列表