然后帮他做教堂的事
to help him with the church.
从那以后我一直在这里
I have been here ever since.
那可很久了
That's a long time.
是的
Yes, it is.
波克……
Poco...
执事
The minister.
-不 不! -怎么了?怎么了?
- No. No! - What? What?
一件愚蠢的长袍而已
It's a stupid robe.
那些沾了血的衣服在哪里?
Where are the bloody clothes?
什么衣服?
The bloody clothes?
车里那些沾了血的衣服
The bloody clothes from the van.
我不知道
I don't know.
你把它们扔到屋子那头去了 笨蛋
You threw them across the house, dummy.
去拿吧
Go get them.
我们必须烧掉它们
We have to burn them.
快点 我们走!
Hurry, let's go!
我们走 我们走!
Let's go, let's go!
快跑 瓦伦汀
Run, Valentin.
加西亚 你去找波克 他去了那里
Garcia, you get Poco. He went over there.
-嘿 住手! -过来 孩子
- Hey, stop! - Come here, boy.
过来 过来
Get up here. Get up.
趴下
Get down.
我太老了 不能像个青少年一样
I'm too damn old to be chasing you around the woods
在树林里追着你们跑 小子
like a fucking teenager, boy.
让我省点心吧
Give me a break.
好的 你去找拖车
All right, you go search the trailer.
我要带这个小混♥蛋♥去警局
I'm gonna take this little dipshit down to the station.
来吧
Come on.
加西亚!
Garcia!
他逃掉了!
He got away!
那就把火灭了!
Put out the damn fire then!
跑 波克!不要停下来!
Run, Poco! Never stop running!
妈的
Oh, shit.
我要起身前往天国
I will rise and go to Jesus
基♥督♥会把我抱在怀里
He will take me in His arms
在我亲爱的救世主的怀抱里
In the arms of my dear Savior
有一万种符咒
O, there are ten-thousand charms
怎么了?
Yeah?
我睡不着 我听见你在唱歌♥
I can't sleep. I heard you singing.
你很孤独
You're lonely.
和其他人一样
Like all the others.
这不是我来的原因 我是来道歉的
That's not why I came. I came to apologize.
我并不想惹麻烦
I didn't mean to cause trouble.
你的表兄弟
Your cousins.
如果他们偷了你的东西
Look, if they stole your property,
就必须承担责任
they must be held accountable.
你和他们很亲近吗?
Are you close to them?
不
No.
但你唱的歌♥
But the song that you're singing,
是墨西哥的赞美诗吗?
is it, uh, was it like a Mexican hymn?
我叔叔不让我们唱墨西哥赞美诗 只唱美国的赞美诗
My uncle wouldn't let us sing Mexican hymns, just American.
为了融入这里
To fit in, you know?
但是我们都不太会说英语
But none of us spoke much English
所以我们只用西班牙语唱歌♥词
so we just sang the words in Spanish.
所以它们都不押韵
That's why none of them rhyme.
听起来不错
Well, it sounded nice.
我不打扰你了
I should let you rest.
你和其他人真的不一样
You're really not like the others.
我心里有很多恨 神父
I have a lot of hate in my heart, Reverend.
我并不以此为荣
I'm not proud of it.
你…
Do you, um...
你需要被原谅吗?
do you need to be forgiven?
你不是能原谅别人的人
You're not the one who can forgive.
晚安
Good night.
这是你的吗 神父?
Is this yours, Reverend?
是的
Yeah.
好 穿上衣服跟我来
Well, put some clothes on and come with me.
给我根烟 警长
Give me a cigarette, Chief.
你了解我的 我不抽烟 卡布伦
Oh, you know me. I don't smoke, cabrón.
你来的那天晚上
The night you got to town,
你看到的那个男孩是他弟弟
the boy you saw, this is his brother.
布兰科!
Blanco!
这个混♥蛋♥利用一个未成年人来推销他的毒品
This a-hole uses a pre-teen to push his dope.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
总之 我想你会想看看
Anyhow, just thought you'd want to see.
盗窃是一回事 瓦伦汀
Well, theft is one thing, Valentin.
销毁证据就是另一回事了
Destroying evidence is another.
当然如果我是你 我会从这个开始
Of course, if I were you, I would've started with this.
那是谁的血?
Whose blood is that?
告诉我这是你的
Tell me it's yours.
你可别告诉我
Please don't say it belongs
这是某个惹你生气的瘾君子留下的
to some pothead that pissed you off.
这是他的
It's his.
谁?
Who?
-别乱讲 -是真的
- No shit? - It's true.
我们是在你的拖车里找到了这些衣服 白♥痴♥
Yeah, we found these clothes in your trailer, dickhead,
而不是在他的盒子里
and not in his boxes.
我是这么看的
Now, here's how I see it.
我想当你抢劫那辆货车时 有人找你麻烦
I think somebody stepped to you when you were robbing that van
然后事情就失控了
and shit got out of hand.
这说明在某个地方有个受害者
That tells me we got a victim somewhere.
要么死了 要么受了重伤
Either dead or extremely fucking injured.
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
来吧
Come on.
有许多紫色的花
A lot of purple flowers.
你为什么在采石场?
Why were you at the quarry?
对不起 只剩这些了
Sorry, there ain't more.
在我们抓到他们之前 他们把剩下的都烧了
They burned the rest before we found them.
你只要在这里签字 就可以把东西拿走
You just sign this here and you can take what's left.
轮胎也没了 抱歉
No luck on the tires, sorry.
但是高速公路上有一家汽车商店
But there's an auto store out on the highway.
我买♥♥不起新轮胎
I can't afford new tires.
捐献盘里捞不到钱?
Not getting rich off of the collection plate, huh?
也许你应该看看电视上的传教士 听听他们的建议
Maybe you should watch some TV preachers, get some tips.
你不太爱笑 对吧?
You're not a big smiler, are you?
没关系
That's cool.
他会怎样?
What happens now? Him?
他会在这里呆到下一个巡回法庭
He'll stay here until the next circuit court.
我们每隔几个月就会在教堂举办一次这样的活动
We do one of those in the church every couple of months.
这段时间内 我们会找到他弟弟的
We'll find his brother in the meantime.
对我来说只是几件衣服而已
It's just some clothes to me. Just stuff.
没什么大不了的 真的
It's no big deal, really.
犯法还没什么大不了的?
Breaking the law ain't a big deal?
我只是觉得不值得这么麻烦 仅此而已
I just don't think it's worth the trouble, that's all.
听着 我知道你想做什么
Look, I know what you're doing.
把另一边脸伸过去 第二次机会 宽恕之类的
Turn the other cheek, second chances, forgiveness.
我明白了
I get it.
但问题是 神父
But here's the problem, Reverend.
只有在人们会吸取教训的地方 宽恕才会起作用
Forgiveness only works in a world where people learn their lessons.
但他们不会 至少在这里不会
But they don't, not here anyway.
谢谢你找到我的东西
Thank you for finding my stuff.
布兰科
Blanco.
“但如今”
"But now a righteousness from God,
“上帝的义在律法以外已经显明出来”
which is apart from law, has been made known."
“凡信基♥督♥之人”
"This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ
“皆有此义”
to all who believe."
“众生平等”
"There is no difference."
“所以我们与神交好”
"So we are made right with God
“通过对基♥督♥的信仰”
through faith in Jesus."