如果你喝水 里面就有水 所以
Then if you drink water, then it has water in it, so..
什么
What?
上吧 加油 加油
Let's go! Go, go, go!
用力
Push!
继续前进
Keep moving!
注意 盯紧球
Heads up! Eyes on the ball!
用力用力
Push! Push! Push!
快传球
Move that ball!
传球
Press.
传球
Press!
用力用力
Push! Push!
找个空档 -说真的
Find an open spot. -Seriously...
这球 -都动起来
The ball.. -Move those legs!
快点动起来快
Come on! Move 'em, move 'em!
快点
Come on!
退后
Get back!
不不不不
No, no, no, no! No! No!
停 -传球
Stop! -Pass the ball!
-停 -传球
停 -传球
Stop! -Pass the ball
快点
Come on.
加油
Keep it up!
好了射门射门
Alright, shoot, shoot, shoot!
不错啊本
Nice, Ben.
他抓伤我了
Hey, he fucking scratched me.
什么 -快吹哨啊
What? -Call it
吹什么 -他抓我
Call what? -The fucking scratch
你整天都在吹哨
You blow that whistle all the time,
现在对他却一声不吹
and you won't blow it on him right now?
哦 他妈的 哥们儿 吹啊
Oh, my fuck, bro! Call it!
见鬼 哥们儿
Fuck, bro.
你♥他♥妈♥对水球狗屁不通贱♥人♥
You don't know fucking jack shit about water polo, bitch.
嗯
Mm!
给我滚开
Get out of here!
嘿
dey
你没事吧
You alright
你还好吧 -哦
You okay? -Oh!
嘿 从池子里滚出去
Hey! Get out of the pooll
赶紧
Come on
快点出去
Come on. Get out.
你在想什么呢
Huh? What are you thinking?
谁先被撸一管谁就能拿一万块
Hey. Whoever gets a handjob first gets 10,000.
这就是瘟疫的最明显症状了
That's the Plague at the peak of its shit.
伊莱 -啥事
Eli. -Wazzup?!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
伊莱 你在干嘛
Eli! What are you doing?!
本 我在跳舞 -不 伊莱 你不是在跳舞
Ben, I am dancing. -No, Eli, you're not dancing,
因为你连舞伴都没有
because you have no one to dance with.
我正在跟波比跳
Yes, I do. I'm dancing with Boopy.
她根本不在乎什么瘟疫
She doesn't care about the Plague.
对吧波比
Right, Boopy?
嘿住手
Hey! Stop!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?!
你在干
What are you...?!
为什么这么做
Why'd you do that?
伊莱
Eli.
伊莱 站住 听我说
Eli, stop. Listen to me.
伊莱站住
Eli! Eli, stop!
等等
Wait!
你去哪儿 过来 站住
Where are you going? Come here! Stop!
伊莱
Eli!
你知道你的问题出在哪里吗
Do you know what your problem is?
你连试都没试过
You don't even try
你觉得自己可以随心所欲
You think that you can just be yourself
根本不在乎别人怎么想
and not give a shit what anyone thinks.
可这只在“你自己”是那种别人
But that only works when "yourself" is the kind of person
愿意亲近的人时才管用
other people want to be around.
伊莱 没人愿意跟你待在一块
Eli, no one wants to be around you.
一个人都没有
No one!
看着我 跟你说话呢
Look at me! I'm talking to you!
嘿要有眼神交流
Hey! Eye contact.
听说过吗
Ever heard of it?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在搞什么鬼
What the fuck is your fucking problem?!
你知道吗总有一天
You know, one day you're gonna have to
你♥他♥妈♥得长大
grow the fuck up and realize it's time
该像个正常人一样做事了
to start behaving like an actual human being,
否则你就会在余下的
or you're just gonna spend the rest
悲哀人生里孤独终老 连个朋友都没有
of your miserable fucking life friendless and alone!
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?!
看着我 这就是你想要的吗
Look at me. Is that what you want?
伊莱 这并不好笑
Eli. It's not funny.
好了上车
Alright. Get in.
行
Okay. Uh..
他不会有事吧 -进去吧 本
He's gonna be okay, right? -Go inside, Ben.
是吧 他不会有事的
Right? But he's gonna be okay, right?
本 进去吧 他不会有事
Ben, go inside! He'll be okay.
该死
Fuck!