她就是不太理解该如何做人处事
She just doesn't know how to, like, be a person.
有人找你麻烦吗 本
Someone giving you a hard time, Ben?
如果他们欺负你了必须告诉我
'Cause if they are, you just gotta tell me.
你的沉默无济于事
'Cause your silence is helping no one.
不是你的话更甚
Especially not you.
是杰克吗
Is it Jake?
什么 不 不 为什么说他
What? No. No. No, why?
行
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
听着 像杰克这样的人
Listen, guys like Jake..
他们只是害怕罢了
they're just scared.
他们很害怕伊莱这样的人
They're terrified of guys like Eli
因为他与众不同
'cause he's different.
想知道个秘密吗
You wanna know a secret?
咱们都很与众不同
We're all different.
咱们所有人
All of us.
我甚至都想不起那些给我起“胖妞”这个外号♥的人
I haven't even thought about the guys
直到现在 好吧 算是想起来了
that called me Chubz until, like, right now.
事实上
In fact, right now,
他们可能此刻正绻在沙发上
they're probably sitting on a couch,
你猜怎么着 胖得跟球一样
guess what, super chubby.
好了
Alright, so...
你知道吗
You know?
你什么打算
What do you say?
跟我回去吗
Wanna take me home?
游泳课将在十分钟后开始
The swim session -starts in 10 minutes.
各位教练请务必带上防晒霜
Councilors, please make sure you bring some sunscreen.
那是谁啊 -你明白吗 哥们儿
Who's that? -Yeah. You see, man?
不是先有
No, came first.
咱们想法一样 -不 是先有鸡的
We think the same. -No, the chicken came first, yo.
咱们为什么要考虑这些
Why are we even entertaining this?
我不认同 -你刚才为什么说先有蛋
I disagree. Exactly. -Why did you just say egg?
好吗
Okay?
我不明白你为什么对他有意见
I don't see why you have a problem with him.
那是乱♥伦♥啊 哥们儿
That's like incest, man.
不在他们的床上
It wasn't in their bed.
他们家有个超大的浴缸
They have this, like, big bathtub
带瀑布式的出水口
with, like, a waterfall spout.
只需把屁♥股♥往侧面一滑
Just sliding your butt to the side.
把腿翘起来 哦
Pop your legs up. Ooh.
我叔叔有个按♥摩♥浴缸
Yo, my uncle has a hot tub,
喷头简直爽歪歪
and the jets, they're amazing.
你看到了吗他有耶
You see? He gets it.
不是一回事啦
Not the same thing, though.
不是一样东西
No, it is the same thing.
走进一家塔可钟
...walking into a Taco Bell.
你去过蒙古烧烤店吗
You ever been to Mongolian Grill?
哥们儿 简直要疯
Dude, it's insane.
他们让那些人挥舞肉刀
They got guys throwing meat cleavers.
咔咔咔一顿切
It's like, chop, chop, chop, chop, toss.
“女士 您今天过得如何” 接住
"How are you doing today, ma'am?" Catch.
咔咔咔一顿切
Chop, chop, chop, chop, catch. Toss.
我一直想开一家餐厅
I've always wanted to start a restaurant
等等 也许你不会被安排在卡座就餐
Wait, maybe instead of being seated at a booth,
而是被带进私人桑拿房♥
you're brought to your own private sauna
然后听到这样的问候“早上好 各位
and it's like, "Good morning, folks.
欢迎光临蒸汽滋滋餐厅
Welcome to Steam N' Sizzle.
请问您要点什么”24小时营业
Can I take your order?" Open 24 7.
额
Um...
..你有没有想过
...do you ever think, like..
也许瘟疫并非百分百假
maybe the Plague isn't 100% fake?
当我没说
Never mind.
这个问题很蠢
That was a dumb question.
我感觉自己有点不太对劲
I think there's something wrong with me.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
我就是觉得哪里不对劲
I just feel something's wrong.
可是
Yeah, but...
可是这
but that- -that's...
就是一种感觉懂吗
just a feeling, right?
其实并不是真的
Like, it -it's not... actually real.
嘿汤哥
Hey, soppy!
嘿怎么了
Hey. What's up?
跟瓦格斯教练聊了聊
Talked to Daddy Wags.
如果我之前表现得很混账
I just want to say if I've been a dick or anything,
我向你道歉
you know, I'm sorry.
什么不不不
=What? No.No. No, no, no, no, no.
有个大哥哥
Have an older brother.
我只是习惯了跟他朋友们
I'm just used to being around his friends,
在一起混 整天互相开玩笑什么的
and we just give each other shit all the time.
我根本不知道你在说什么
Yeah, I don't even know what you're talking about.
真假
Really?
我看到他们在跟你说话
Well, you know, I --I saw them talking to you,
后来怎么样了
but...what happened?
我被好好教训了一顿霸凌之类的话
You know, I got the big old lecture on bullying and stuff,
可是
but...
嗯蠢死了
Hmmso dumb.
这是什么地方幼儿园吗
Like, what is this, kindergarten?
说不定是伊莱讲了些什么
You know, maybe Eli said something.
你这么觉得吗
You think?
也许吧 -可能是
Maybe. -Could be.
回头见 哥们儿
I guess I'll see you later, bro.
好
Yeah
该死啊快弄掉
Fuck! Aah! Fuck, get 'em off!
不 弄掉 不要 该死
No, get off! Stop! Fuck!
弄掉啊靠
Get off! Fuck!
不 住手 弄掉 不
No, stop! Get off! Stop! No!
不
No!
快弄掉
Get off!
住手该死
Stop! Fuck! Stop!
救命住手
Help! Stop! Stop!
住手
Stop!
见鬼
Fuck!
弄掉靠
Stop! Get off! Fuck!
停手啊
Stop! Aah! Stop!
弄掉停手啊
Get off! Stop! Aah!
见鬼
Fuck!
都弄掉
Fuck off!
该死 哦天呐 都弄掉 -是瘟疫
Fuck! Oh, my God! Get them off! -The Plague!
瘟疫 是瘟疫
The Plague! The Plague!
去跟瓦格斯教练告状去吧 哥们儿
Go snitch to Daddy Wags, bro.
去跟瓦格斯教练告状去吧 去跟瓦格斯教练告状去吧
Go snitch to Daddy Wags. Go snitch to Daddy Wags.
都弄掉
Get off!
都给我弄下去
Get them off!
你还好吗 -我们只是在闹着玩 伊莱
You okay? -We're just messing around, Eli!
好吗 就是朋友之间开个有意思的玩笑嘛
Okay? It was a funny joke! That's what friends do.
你居然没看出来
How is that not obvious to you?!
是瘟疫 瘟疫 瘟疫
The Plague! The Plague! Plague!
你是愿意48小时不吃饭
Would you rather not eat for 48 hours
还是愿意跟瓦格斯教练待一天
or spend the day with Daddy Wags?
就一个我觉得没问题
There's only one. I think it's safe.
我会选80天
I would go for 80 days.
我会选30天又23小时
I'd go for 30 days and 23 hours.
不 不 80小时
No, no. 80 hours.
就是 -嘿
Exactly. -Hey.
给你两秒钟把你开心的笑容收回去
Yo. "Two seconds. Wipe that grin off your face.
取消所有人的训练
Canceling practice for everybody
把所有人赶上街 哥们儿
and putting everybody on the street, dude."
什么
What?
什么
What?