困惑-困惑吗
Confused.-Confused?
我会感觉相当困惑
I'd feel really fucking confused.
为什么
Why?
因为我妈已经死了
'Cause my mom's dead.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
没开玩笑
I'm not joking.
我没做错任何事
There's nothing wrong with me.
好吧
Okay.
根本就没有瘟疫这回事
The Plague is fake.
行
Okay
那你能告诉大家我什么事都没有吗
So can you please tell everyone that I'm good?
你不都说是假的了嘛
I thought you said it's fake.
是假的
I mean, it is.
对吧
Right?
也许你没得
Maybe you don't have it.
你在那以后洗手了吗
Did you wash your hands after?
什么以后 -背部按♥摩♥
After what? -The back rub.
那根本就不是背部按♥摩♥
It wasn't a back rub.
他需要人帮忙抹药膏
He needed help with his rash cream
好吧
Okay.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
对你什么样
Doing what?
跟所有人说我得了瘟疫 -哥们儿 得了吧
Telling everyone that I have the Plague. -Bro, come on.
不要被别人的看法影响到自己
Don't let what other people think decide who you are.
这是什么幸运饼干上写的吗
What is that, like a fortune cookie?
丹尼斯·罗德曼说的
Dennis Rodman.
我洗了两遍
Well, I washed my hands twice.
这就说明我没得 好吧
That means I don't have it, right?
她身上有股怪味 闻起来像脚臭
She does not smell good. She smells like a foot.
她没有
No, she doesn't.
也许是因为我在她眼里太重要了
Yeah, maybe because I was up in her eyes.
你屁都不算
You were not up in anything.
给你带了美味的小点心
Brought you some tasty morsels.
有薯条 热狗 彩虹糖
Got fries there, a hot dog, Skittles..
还有软糖熊
gummy bears.
谢谢
Thanks.
这小子 尼克·辛西加利
This kid, Nick Sinsigali,
在咱们去纽约看《悲惨世界》前
he put laxatives in my thermos before our trip to New York
他居然往我的保温杯里放泻药 可是巴士上根本没有厕所 所以
to see "Les Mis," and the bus didn't have any bathrooms, so..
是的
Yeah.
我妈不得不去接我
My mom had to come pick me up.
我其实特别喜欢《悲惨世界》
It sucks 'cause I actually really like "Les Mis."
行 -我看见你去跟一个女孩说话
Yeah. -I saw you went and talked to a girl
结果你僵在了那里 还说你喜欢菠萝
and you froze up and you said you liked pineapple.
至少我跟罗根都有女孩追
Exactly. At least me and Logan have girls.
你们根本没人追 好吧
No, you guys don't have shit. Alright.
反正 -闭嘴
Well, either --Yo. -Shut up.
要么你能得到 你能得到
Either you can get --You can get..
就一件事 -我曾经跟玛格丽特做过
The only thing. -Well, I have been inside Marguerite.
各位
Well, you guys -
第二阶段 运动技能
Phase two --motor skills.
没了
Gone.
嗯
Mm!
你看 就这样面对着墙
You see, it was like, facing the wall
你不能盯着那条狗看 -你看到什么了
you can't look at the dog. -What do you see?
你可以弄到一个
You could get like a...
可是你看不到那条狗的兄弟
Yeah, but you can't see the dog, bro
你就像她的导盲犬 -不 有只猫
You're like her guide dog. -No. There's a cat..
你觉得汤哥在干嘛
What do you think Soppy is doing?
这是个好问题 汤哥去哪儿了
That's actually a great question. Where the fuck is Soppy?
之前刚给他揉过背 这次大概是在给伊莱揉肚子吧
Probably giving Eli a belly rub this time, after the back rub.
也许他在拍别人的背
Maybe he's giving out some back pats
拍背吗
Back pats?
我叫汤哥 我刚射了
My name is Soppy, and I just let it out.
汤哥
Soppy!
最好别再做咱们那些小婊♥子♥的春梦了
Better not be dreaming about one of our bitches.
是啊
Yeah!
哎哟汤哥
Aww, Soppy!
汤哥 -汤哥
Soppy! -Soppy!
汤哥
Soppy!
不好意思 你好 请问你有电♥话♥吗
Excuse me. Hello? Um, do you have a phone?
喂 -妈妈
Hello? -Mom.
本是你吗
Hi. Ben, is that you?
本 亲爱的 你在吗 能听到我讲话吗
Ben? Honey? Are you there? Can you hear me?
本你在吗
Ben, are you there?
在额我
Yeah. Um, yeah, I..
我就是想问问
I was just wondering, um..
你能不能来接我
...uh, if you could just pick me up.
亲爱的你在哪儿
Honey, where are you?
本 亲爱的 告诉我你在哪儿
Ben, honey, tell me where you are.
跟我说你现在的位置
Tell me where you are right --
本
Ben.
嘿 你知道我最喜欢高中哪一天吗
Hey, you know what my favorite day of high school was?
最后一天
Very last day.
讨厌死了之前有个外号♥
Hated it. Yeah. Had a nickname.
叫“胖妞”
It was Chubz.
我从初中开始就再也没超过重
I hadn't even been overweight since middle school,
可这个绰号♥却如影随形
but the name followed me, and, you know,
一直萦绕在我脑海里
it was stuck in my head.
你知道吗
And then you know what?
我毕业了
I graduated...
把那一切都拋之脑后 重新开始
and I left it all behind, and I started fresh.
你明白吗
You see?
所以说你二十多岁的时候过得还不错咯
So...your 20s were good?
额不
Uh...ehh, no.
我是说 我心碎过 而且
No, I mean, I had my heart broken, and -
你知道我我又胖了不少
and then, you know, I --I gained some more weight,
三十磅 然后
30 pounds, and then,
我伸手去够钥匙的时候
well, then I put my back out
又把腰扭伤了
just literally reaching for a set of keys,
而医生说我永远都别想
and the doctor said I was never gonna, you know,
康复什么的
recover and whatever.
不过我是说
But, I mean, even still,
即便如此 也比我的青春期好多了
yes, it was way better than my teens.
我三十多岁
Now, my 30s...
比二十多岁强多了
better than my 20s.
看看现在的我 对吧
And now, I mean, look at me now, right?
四十多岁活力四射
40 and sporty.
那
And.
你十几岁的时候
..your teens were better than.
就比你人生前十年要好吗 -啧
like, your first decade? -Pshh.
绝对没有
Hell no.
那段时光是纯粹的幸福
I mean, that time is just pure bliss.
没有比那更好的日子了
I mean, nothing better than that.
这简直是史上最让人绝望的安慰
This is like the most depressing pep talk ever.
听着
Look, just...
做你自己就好 因为
be yourself, 'cause...
你还想怎样啊
...then what else are you gonna be?
你就是你 很简单
You're you. It's cool.
做你自己就行
Just be yourself, man.
一切都会好起来的
It'll all work out.
我知道这都是陈词滥调
I know it's a cliché.
我不知道有没有帮上忙
I don't know if that helps.
总之
Anyway...
我妈没吼你吧
My mom didn't yell at you, right?
她就是有点担心
She was just concerned, that's all.
你真的吓到她了
You really scared her.
哭吧没关系
It's okay to cry.
发泄出来
Just let it out.
哭出来 没事的
Let it out. It's cool.