What if they just say "Oh, oh, oh, oh"?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
什么叫我在干嘛
What do you mean, what am I doing?
那是海盗的暗号♥ 蠢货
That's the pirate call, stupid.
那才不是海盗的暗号♥
That's not a pirate call.
就是海盗的暗号♥ 那你
It is a pirate call. So tell me -
那你告诉我那是什么 -哥们儿 就像是维京人的战吼
Tell me what that is then. -That's like a Viking call, bro.
什么是维京人 -那个 就
What is a Viking? -Well, it's like a -
就是 -类似一个古老的村庄
It's like a ---Like a old village --
对 -一个海盗说“嗨 伙计
Yeah. -A pirate's "Arr, matey.
哦 我的天呐 哥们儿
Oh, my God. Holy shit, dude.
该死你没事吧
Fuck! Are you okay?
一个不小心 现在好多了
Had a boo boo. Now it's better.
天呐哥们儿
Oh, my God, dude.
你怎么
How did you -
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你永远都不会懂的凡人
Thou shalt never know, mortal.
等等快走走
Wait. Go, go, go, go.
你唯一擅长的就是用这个
The only thing you do good is to use it.
火烧旺点
Light that up.
在喷射 喷出来了
It's squirting, it's squirting.
哇喔
Whoo! Yeah!
你唯一擅长的就是用这个
The only thing you do good is to use it.
什么玩意儿
What the fuck?
音乐呢马特
Yo, where's the music at, Matt?
你为什么干啥啥不行
Why are you so terrible at everything?
来吧
Come on.
谢谢来吧
Gracias. Here we go.
这可不是你女朋友 哥们儿
That's not your girlfriend, bro.
我勒个去
Holy shit!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
哥们儿快洗洗吧
Dude, wash that shit.
你得去洗洗
You gotta wash.
把胳膊搓干净 -快搓
Scrub that fucking arm. -Scrub it.
他还在不停的洗 不停的洗
And he's scrubbing some more, and he's scrubbing some more.
汤哥 你是疯了吧
Yo, Soppy, you crazy.
太疯狂了 太牛掰了
That was crazy. That was great.
我跟你讲关键都在水下的较量
I'm telling you, it's all about the below-water game.
这才是专业人士与业余爱好者的分水岭
That separates the pros from the amateurs.
我听说奥♥运♥会上
I heard in the Olympics
选手都会剃掉阴毛
that they, like, shave their pubes
这样其他人就没法在水下拽住他们了
so people can't pull them off underwater.
对头
Yep.
相当野蛮 -是
That's savage. -Yeah.
我哥说你必须留长指甲
My brother says you have to have long fingernails.
可以挠别人
You can scratch guys.
秘诀就是保持指甲顺滑 但要留得稍微长一点
So the secret is keep them smooth, but kind of long.
裁判检查完毕后
After they've been approved,
再把它们咬出小尖角就行
just bite them into little points.
你哥是搞专业的吗
Is your brother like a pro?
他才十八岁 可是普林斯顿和布朗大学
I mean, he's only 18, but Princeton and Brown
争他都快争破头了
are basically in a death match over him, so.
见鬼
Damn.
汤哥被迷住了
Soppy got game.
是吧汤哥
Right, Sop?
上一♥期♥有个叫查理的家伙
This guy Charlie, last session,
就是他传染给的伊莱
he's the one who gave it to Eli.
他已经到了没办法
Got to the point where he couldn't even
连贯说话的地步了
hold a coherent conversation.
不得不早早回家了
He had to go home early
他现在还好吧
Is he okay now?
我得到的最新消息是 他最后被关进了一家精神病院
Last I heard, he was in some mental institution.
整天都在玩积木
He spends his days playing Jenga.
不要忘记在日历上标注日期
Don't forget to mark your calendars.
万众期待的夏季舞会即将在主体育馆举♥行♥
The highly anticipated summer soiree dance for all camps
所有训练营均可参与
is coming up in the main gymnasium.
今年的主题是海底世界
This year's theme is Under the Sea.
我们会有现场DJ游戏活动
We'll have a live deejay, games...
奇多脆条
Cheetos.
不多力多滋薯片
No, Doritos.
就奇多脆条
No, Cheetos.
我不会成为邪恶的西斯 -但西斯就是邪恶的
I wouldn't be an evil Sith. -But Sith are evil.
不他们只是拥有更少
No, they just have less -
不不不他们就是邪恶的
No, no, no, no, no, they're evil.
不对 我可以 -他们都是彻头彻尾的恶魔
No. I could ---They're just straight-up evil
我就能让大多数西斯成为好人
I could turn the majority of Siths into good people.
你办不到 -我可以
No, you can't. -Yeah, I would
他们可能会杀了你-不我能办到
They'd probably just kill you. -No, I would -
否则达斯·维德会杀了你 -我会潜入到他们的内部
Or Darth Vader would kill you. -I would infiltrate them,
确保他们全都变成好人
and I would make sure that they all became good.
是伊莱
It's Eli.
他硬了 哥们儿
He's hard, bro.
我勒个去 我靠 他硬了
yo! Holy shit!
我勒个去 我靠 他硬了
Holy shit, yo! Holy shit! He's hard.
他勃起了 -他他妈竟然硬了
He's got a boner. -He's fucking hard.
牛逼啊
Yeah! Yeah!
竟然他妈的勃起了
Fucking boner.
竟然他妈的勃起了
ucking-bon
伊莱硬了 -嘿
Yo, Eli's hard.-Hey.
到池子里去
In the pool, now.
赶紧-喂
Come on. -Yo!
伊莱硬了 伊莱硬了 伊莱硬了
Eli's hard, Eli's hard, Eli's hard.
你们多大了
How old are you guys?
问你们呢
It's a question
多大 -13岁
How old? -13
12.岁 -13岁
12.-13
12岁-12岁
12.R-12.
12岁 -12岁
12.-12.
13岁和12岁
13 and 12.
够大了
Old enough.
够大了
Well, old enough.
你的行为非常欠妥
Your actions are not neutral
你们当中有没有人哪怕只是一次停下来思考过
I mean, did any of you, even once stop and think
“如果换成是我 我会作何感受”
"How would I feel if that were me?'
你们在一众女生面前被叫出来
And you were called out in front of the girls
还被人指指点点嘲笑取笑
and pointed at and laughed at for something
而这一切 我敢保证 是你们根本无法掌控的局面
that I swear to God, you got no control over.
罗根
Logan.
罗根
oga
罗根
Logan
我想我会感觉很不舒服 -哦
I guess I'd feel bad. -D'oh!
你感觉会不舒服
You guess you would feel bad.
是那个点燃火柴的家伙说的
Says the guy that lit the match.
我刚才是开玩笑的
I was just joking.
你觉得这很好笑吗
So you think it's funny?
不
No
杰克你呢
Jake, what about you?
你觉得好笑吗 -我是说
Do you think it was funny? -I mean...
好笑吗 -有点吧
Was it? -Kind of, yeah
“有点吧”
"Kind of, yeah."
为什么呢跟我们解释下呗你为什么觉得好笑
Why? Explain to us. Why do you think it was funny?
首先 他的鸡鸡勃起了
Well, for one, his dick was hard.
那我问问你
Let me ask you this
你有没有在很多人面前感到过羞愧
Have you ever been shamed in front of a group?
极度羞愧的那种有
Like, deeply, deeply shamed? -Mnh-mnh.
就是你正在做的
That's exactly what you're doing right now.
听我说
Listen to me
你多大了13岁是吧
So you're what, 13?
12岁 -好12岁
12. Yeah. -12.
而你却在做像看「瘪四与大头蛋」的五岁小孩
And you're laughing at the stupidest,
所能做出的最愚蠢最幼稚的行为