但..如果要推论
But, if we're sharing theories...
你们可以试想这个恶灵曾是名天使
you might like to consider that this demon was once an angel.
被上帝摒弃
Rejected by God.
剥夺那些上帝随意赐予圣人的所有力量
Stripped of his holy power that God so casually gave to His saints.
它想要夺回那些力量
It wants that power back.
恶灵无所不在
Demons are infinite.
圣路济亚殉教时它也在场 此后就一直在追杀她的血亲
It was there with Saint Lucy and it's been hunting the bloodline ever since.
这件圣物拥有强大的力量
This relic is an item of great power.
落入恶灵手中后果不堪设想
In the hands of a demon, it would be unthinkable.
但在你手中 却能成为强大武器
But in your hands, it could be a weapon.
就如同圣卡塔修道院的基♥督♥宝血那般
Just as you used the blood of Christ at Saint Carta.
你也要同样使用
This is the way you do it.
如此就能将这恶灵送回地狱
This is the way you send that thing back to hell.
但我们不知道圣物在哪里
We just don't know where it is.
我可能知道
I might.
我们一直以来都有登录圣物
We've been cataloguing these relics,
进行造册并追踪传言
chasing down rumors and so on,
若我没记错
and if my memory serves me correct,
这件圣物落入一位修道士手中
this one found its way to a monk.
尚保罗 华达
Jean-Paul Redar.
根据他写给梵蒂冈的信中所言
According to letters that he wrote to the Vatican,
他将那双眼睛埋在他的修道院中某处
he buried the eyes somewhere within his monastery.
普罗旺斯地区艾克斯的圣玛莉修道院
Saint Mary's, Aix-en-Provence.
距离这里约一个小时 那里还是修道院吗?
It's about an hour from here. -Is it still a monastery?
不是 那里本来被卖♥♥给一个葡萄酒厂
No, it was sold to a winery and now...
现在是寄宿学校
it's a boarding school.
艾琳 等等
不论今晚发生什么都不要迟疑
Irene, wait. Whatever happens tonight, don't hesitate.
我们并不清楚这件圣物的威力
We don't really know what this relic can do.
对恶灵来说也是如此
The same goes for the demon.
它会幻化成任何形体
It will take any form,
并会依照你的恐惧做出选择
and it will choose its form to prey on your fears,
或是你身边人的恐惧
and the fears of those around you.
你必须做好准备不计代价地去阻止它
You must be prepared to stop it, at all costs.
你在煮什么? 黑豆炖肉
What are you making? -It's called feijoada.
是道葡萄牙炖菜
It's a Portuguese stew.
食材有些什么?
What's in it?
蛞蝓
Slugs.
和蜗牛
And snails.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
关于什么?
About what?
我跟你说我不记得我妈
I said I didn't remember my mother.
其实我记得
But I do.
我记得关于她的一切
I remember everything about her.
她非常虔诚
She was deeply religious.
她总说上帝会直接对她说话
She said that God spoke directly to her,
并向她展示东西
that He showed her things.
异象
Visions.
就跟我一样
Like me.
我父亲不相信她的话
My father didn't believe her.
他说她疯了
He said she was insane.
是个异端
Heretical.
后来她怎么了?
What happened to her?
我父亲带她去看医生
My father brought her to a doctor.
后来医院的人来将她抓走了
Then they came back and took her away.
我会永远与你同在
I will always be with you.
我后来再也没见过她
I never saw her again.
好棒
Wow!
总是你在转圈 该换你转我了
You always turn, make me turn.
女士
My lady.
妈妈 换你了
Mom, it's your turn.
不了 我就不跳了
No, I shouldn't.
拜托?
Please?
拜托?
Please?
好吧
All right.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
还好 我没事
Yeah. It's... It's nothing.
好 -没事
Okay. -It's nothing.
莫里斯
Maurice!
你的皮肤下有东西
There's something under your skin.
不
Oh, no.
来 我们得走了 快点
Come on! Come on! We've gotta go! Come on!
往这边 往这边 快点
This way! This way! Come on!
天啊 修女
God! Sister.
莫里斯
Maurice!
它回来了 就在这里
It's back. It's here.
莫里斯 我需要你... -凯特 这是艾琳
Maurice, I need you to-- -Kate, this is Irene.
不 莫里斯 你需要... -她是我朋友 她会帮我们
No, Maurice, no, you need to-- -She's my friend.
我们得现在就离开 -离她们远一点
We've got to go. -Get away from them!
什么?
What?
我们得离开 现在就走
We need to go, now!
是你
什么?
-It's you. -What?
它在你体内
It's inside of you.
不
No.
不 -是我的错
No. -It's my fault.
因为你回来救我 事情就是那时发生的
Because you came back for me, that's when it happened.
老天 不
Oh, god! No!
莫里斯 发生什么事了?-我们能阻止它
Maurice, what's happening? -We can stop it.
你好啊 修女
Hello, Sister.
莫里斯?
Maurice?
艾琳 你还好吗?
Irene, are you okay?
阻止他
Stop him.
恶灵
Out, demon!
以天父及圣神之名
In the name of God and the Holy Spirit,
我命令你 脱离这个男人
I command you, leave this man!
放了他
Let him be!
你觉得这样就足够困住他?
You think that'll hold him?
我们动作要快
Let's work quick.
你们两个还好吗? 那是怎么回事?
Are you two okay? -What was that?
他怎么了? -他生病了
What's wrong with him? -He's... sick.
我们会帮助他 但需要你们协助
We're going to help him, but we need your help.
他本来要往那边走
He was headed in that direction.
那里面有什么?
What's in there?
那是小教堂
That's the chapel.
你们在找什么?
What are you looking for?
一个古老圣物
It's an ancient relic
被修道士尚保罗华达藏在这里
left here by a monk named Jean-Paul Redar.
听起来耳熟吗? 我只是一名教师
Ring any bells? -I'm just a teacher.
平常这里不准人进来
No one's even allowed in here.
华达一定会给其他后代子孙留下线索
Redar would have left some way for the descendants to find it.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
那只羊
The goat.
它是恶魔
It's the devil.
不 那只是小孩玩的游戏
It's just a game the kids play.
哪种游戏?
What kind of game?
等阳光折射玻璃窗后
The sun shines through the window,
羊的双眼会变红
and it makes the goat's eyes glow red.
那是恶魔 它会盯着你
It's the devil. It watches you.
就在这里
Just there.
有看到吗?
Anything?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
你照得太高了 能往下点吗?
You're a little high. Can you go lower?
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait!
再慢慢往上挪
Go back up slowly.
停
Stop!
就是这样
That's it.
我们找到了
We got it.
我们找到了
We got it!
苏菲
Sophie?
苏菲
Sophie?