Palmer?
抱歉我找不到订房♥纪录
Hm. I'm afraid I can't find it.
什么?这不可能 我明明有订房♥
What? That's not possible. I have a reservation.
女士 纪录里没有
Madam, it's not here.
让我来搞定吧
Let me just take care of it.
先生 我可以找经理谈话吗?
Um, sir, can we please speak to a manager?
当然 女士 -谢谢
Certainly, madam. -Thank you.
快!快!
Vite! Vite!
贾克?
Jacques?
你是那个男孩
You're the boy.
别害怕 我是艾琳
Don't be scared. My name's Irene.
教廷派我来这里提供协助
The Church sent me to help.
我知道你那晚人在现场
I know you were there that night.
你目击了一切
You saw it.
那晚 你有戴玫瑰经念珠吗?
That night, did you have a rosary?
没有 那是诺瑞神父的
No. It was Father Noiret's.
什么? -被我拿走了
What? -I took it.
我很抱歉 我太害怕了
I'm sorry, I was scared.
贾克 等等
Jacques! Wait!
贾克?
Jacques?
艾琳?
Irene?
艾琳
Irene!
艾琳 艾琳
Irene! Irene!
艾琳 醒来 老天 醒来
Irene, wake up! Oh, my God. Wake up.
我们需要医生 来人啊 来人啊
We need a doctor. -Help! Help!
谁来帮帮我们 我们需要医生
Somebody help! I need a doctor!
艾琳
Irene.
谁来帮帮我们
Somebody help!
万福玛利亚 祢充满圣宠 主与祢同在
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
祢在妇女中受赞颂...
Blessed are thou among women--
莫里斯?
Maurice?
莫里斯
Maurice.
萝伦校长
Madame Laurent?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 -回你的房♥间
I don't know. -Go back to your room.
好
Yes.
我很抱歉 -没关系
I'm sorry. -It's fine.
我很抱歉 -没关系
I'm sorry. -It's fine.
我的天啊 我的天啊...
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
妈妈
Mama!
谁在哪里?
Who is in here?
赛卓克?
Cedric?
赛卓克
Cedric.
住手
Stop!
她醒了 终于重返人间
There she is, back from the dead.
谢谢你 医生 -不客气 修女
Thank you, Doctor. -You're welcome, Sister.
昨晚发生什么事?
What happened last night?
我们很接近了 我看到异象
We're close.
我看到恶灵想要的是什么了
I had a vision. I saw what the demon wants.
它很强大
It's powerful.
是某种它垂涎的珍宝 古老的圣物
Some coveted prize, some ancient relic.
它正利用莫里斯去取得
It's been using Maurice to get it.
驱使他
Driving him.
榨干♥他♥
Draining him.
留他一条命 只为了找到这东西
Keeping him alive just to find this thing.
等事成后它就会杀了他
It's going to kill him when it's done.
那个祭坛侍童
The altar boy.
我忘了告诉你 我找到他了
I-I forgot to tell you, I found him.
什么? -其实是他找到我
What? -Well, he found me.
在你昏迷时他来过 把这给了我
He came by when you were out. He gave me this.
诺瑞神父的玫瑰经念珠
Father Noiret's rosary.
这个标志 它...
The symbol, it...
好眼熟 但我想不起在哪看过
it seems so familiar, but I can't place it.
我知道 是那些照片
I can. The photos.
我在某个受害者的照片中看过
I think I saw that on one of the victims.
你看
Look.
这就是关联
It's a connection.
若我们找出这标志的意义
If we find out what this means,
就能查出它下一步要去哪
we might be able to find out where it's headed.
我们要怎么找?
How are we gonna do that?
我在天主教档案室有个朋友
I have a friend in the Catholic archives.
我找不到苏菲 你有看到她吗?
I can't find Sophie. Have you seen her?
没有
No, I...
喂 别担心 她肯定在不远处
Hey, hey, hey. Don't worry. She can't be far.
我会找到她的 好吗?
I'll find her, all right?
苏菲
Sophie!
苏菲
Sophie!
苏菲
Sophie.
你这地方真不错
This is quite a spot you've got.
可以加入你吗?
May I join you?
要干嘛?
What for?
就聊聊
Just to talk.
校长以前从不进小教堂
Madame never went into the chapel.
我不懂她昨晚为何跑进去
I don't know why she went in there last night.
这所学校怪怪的
There's something wrong with this school.
有事情感觉很不对劲
There's something that doesn't feel right.
这里好像有些...
It's like there's something here...
本来不该存在的东西
that's not meant to be.
苏菲
Sophie?
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你看到什么了吗?任何东西?
Did you see something? Anything?
没有
N-no.
那只是一种感觉
It's just a feeling.
你会害怕很正常
Hey, it's okay to be scared.
我也很害怕
I'm scared, too.
我人生中曾有些时刻
There's been times in my life
恐惧迫使我做出
where fear has made me do things
自己永远预料不到的事
I never thought possible.
你保留了我的手环
You kept my bracelet.
对 我试着卖♥♥掉它 可是没人要买♥♥
Yeah, well, I tried to sell it. No one would buy it.
走吧 我们该回去了
Come on, we should head back down.
你妈妈很担心 好吗?
Your mother is worried, okay?
她总爱瞎操心
She's always worried.
我也不懂为什么 或许因为她爱你?
Don't know why. Maybe she loves you?
来吧 我只希望她不会罚你禁足
Come on. I just hope she doesn't ground you.
抱歉
Excuse us.
不好意思 谢谢你 愿主保佑你
I'm so sorry. God bless you.
(法国 教皇宫 天主教档案室)
这是你在哪找到的? -塔哈斯康
Where did you find it? -Tarascon.
这原本属于一个神父?
This belonged to the priest? -Yes, how did you know?
对 你怎么知道? -我有跟梵蒂冈保持联络
I've been speaking to the Vatican.
他们说圣卡塔修道院的恶灵回归了
They tell me the demon of Saint Carta has returned.
这是家族徽章
It's a family crest.
哪个家族?
Whose family?
叙拉古城的圣路济亚
Saint Lucy of Syracuse.
这些受害者肯定是她的后代子孙
These victims must be her descendants.
圣路济亚?
Saint Lucy?
我想我知道它想要什么了
I think I know what it wants.
什么?
What?
眼睛
The eyes.
眼睛?什么眼睛?
The eyes? W-What eyes?
当路济亚被异教♥徒♥杀害时 她的家人逃走了
When Lucy was murdered by pagans, her family escaped.
他们被追捕
They were hunted.
四散于全球各地
Scattered across the globe.
长久以来 他们守护着一个秘密
All this time, they've been protecting a secret.
一个古老的圣物
A holy relic.
圣路济亚的双眼
The eyes of Saint Lucy.
所以恶灵在寻找这对眼睛?
So, the demon is after a... pair of eyes?
它要这对眼睛干嘛?它是恶灵
Why would it want that? -It's a demon.
而我不过是个图书馆员 又怎么猜得到
I'm just a glorified librarian, I couldn't begin to guess.