阳光会以正确的角度折射玻璃
the sun hits the glass at just the right angle.
若你仔细看
And if you're watching carefully,
它就会和你对视
he looks right at you.
根据传说 若你把目光移开
The rumor is, if you look away,
恶魔就会化身为怪兽山羊出现
the devil will appear in the form of a monstrous goat.
你看?它正看着你
See? He's watching you.
不管你怎么做
Whatever you do,
也不论你听到什么
whatever you hear,
千万别把目光移开
don't look away.
放我出去
Let me out!
苏菲?怎么了?发生什么事了?
Sophie? What's going on? What happened?
喂 没事的
Hey, hey. It's okay.
发生什么事?
What happened?
发生什么事?
What happened?
我就知道 她男友会来救她
Of course, her boyfriend comes to her rescue.
你们觉得这样很好玩?
Do you think it's funny?
是吗?
Do you?
没事的 结束了
It's okay. It's over.
那里面发生什么事?
What happened in there?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
没什么 -苏菲?
Nothing. -Sophie?
你为何没回去上课?
Why aren't you in class?
不是她的错
Oh, this isn't her fault.
高年级的女生在玩某种游戏
The older girls were playing some--
抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
先失陪了
Excuse us.
没事
Sure.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
(法国塔哈斯康)
艾丝翠修女?
Sister Astrid?
欢迎来到塔哈斯康 请进
Welcome to Tarascon.
Please come in.
我们依旧举办弥撒 但没人会来
We still have mass, but no one comes.
人们认为是恶魔干的
People believe it was the devil.
他们认为本教堂被诅咒 神也背弃了我们
They say our church is cursed, that God has abandoned us.
尸体就是在这里发现的
This is where we found him.
修女?
Sister?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
我们能看看诺瑞神父的房♥间吗?
Can we see Father Noiret's room, please?
当然
Of course.
好恐怖
Creepy.
圣路济亚
盲人的主保圣人
Saint Lucy.
Patron Saint of the blind.
她被异教♥徒♥杀害
She was murdered by pagans.
他们对她实施火刑 但她却烧不起来
They lit her on fire, but she wouldn't burn.
在杀死她之前 他们挖出她的双眼
Before killing her, they gouged out her eyes.
找到了 跟我来
Found them. Please.
当晚还有一个男孩 是目击者?
There was a boy that night? A witness?
对 贾克 他目睹全部经过
Yes. Jacques. He saw everything.
要去哪才能找到他?
Where can we find him?
他母亲不希望他谈论此事
His mother doesn't want him talking about it.
但你们可能会在街头找到他在踢球
But you might find him playing football in town.
那时教堂里还有别人吗?
Was there anyone else in the church?
我们有个工友
We had a handyman.
但他在事发隔日离职了
He left the day after it happened.
知道他去哪了吗?
Do you know where he went?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他之前就浪迹天涯 上一站是罗马尼亚
But he was a world traveler. He came from Romania.
他的绰号♥也是在那里取的
That is where he got his nickname.
他们以前都叫他...
They used to call him...
...小法 -小法
"Frenchie." -Frenchie.
你之后要去哪?
Where are you headed next?
我的旅费足够走到匈牙利
Well, I have enough money to get me to Hungary,
之后就看我发挥了
and from there, the world is my oyster.
至少能到匈牙利
At least Hungary is.
你救了我一命 -那个?那不算什么
You saved my life. -That? That was nothing.
你只不过欠我 那叫什么?
No, you've just fell into a... what do you call it? Um...
一辈子的人情
a life debt.
其实很简单
It's very simple.
我俩这辈子的命运都会被绑在一起
You and I will be bound together for all eternity.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
只是小东西 算是谢礼
It's nothing, just a thank you.
番茄籽 谢谢你
Tomato seeds. Thank you.
你说有朝一日想拥有农场
You said you wanted a farm some day.
那必须从某处开始
You have to start somewhere.
我会想念你的 艾琳
I'll miss you, Irene.
艾琳?
Irene?
小法是什么人?
Who is this Frenchie guy?
他的本名叫莫里斯
His name is Maurice.
他是我们在圣卡塔修道院的向导
Back at Saint Carta, he was our guide.
当我与恶灵对决时 他赶回来帮我
When I faced the demon, he came back for me.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
就是那时候发生的
That's when it happened.
恶灵就是借此脱逃
It's how the demon escaped.
所以它才能游走 四处作乱
That's how it's moving, doing these things.
所以他被附身了
So, he's... possessed.
莫里斯
Maurice.
嗨 又见面了
Hi. Hello again.
我刚才想到我还没感谢你
I realized I never said thank you.
苏菲把事情经过告诉我了
Sophie told me what you did. -Oh. No.
不 那些女孩是小怪物
Those girls are little monsters.
她们也不全都很坏 只有部分是
They're not all bad. Just some.
那个小教堂 校长为何要弃置上锁?
Look... the chapel, why does Madame keep it locked up?
因为很危险
Uh, it's dangerous.
她儿子在空袭时死在里面
Her son was killed inside during the bombings.
赛卓克 他以前是祭坛侍童
Cedric. He was an altar boy.
我不知道她有儿子
I didn't know she had a son.
She doesn't talk about it.
她不太谈论这件事
校长虽然古板严肃 却对我们很宽厚
Madame is a hard woman, but she's been very good to us.
我该回去教课了 -当然
Ah. I should get back to the children.
我也该回去工作
Sure, yes. And I should get back to my work.
抓到你了
Caught you!
你在干嘛? -没干嘛
What were you doing?
你在偷♥窥♥
Nothing. -You were spying.
或许吧 -或许吧?
Maybe. -Maybe?
或许 可能 绝对 肯定是
Maybe, probably, absolutely definitely.
你们在聊什么? 没什么
What were you talking about? -Nothing.
肯定有什么 他逗得你笑了
It was something. He was making you laugh.
这不关你的事
That is none of your business.
我们走吧 不准再偷♥窥♥了
Now, let's go. No more spying.
喂
Hey!
苏菲?
Sophie?
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?
Mom?
快进来 同学们 快点 快点
Come on now, girls. Quick. Quickly.
快!快!
Vite! Vite!
苏菲
Sophie!
你乱跑去哪里了?
Where did you run off to?
我到处在找你 来吧 -妈妈
I've been looking for you. -Mom?
快点
Quick.
接下来要查什么?还是所有线索都是死胡同?
What's next? Is this just a big dead end?
不 这里肯定有线索
No. There's something here.
什么?
你有感觉到什么吗?
What? You... You sense something?
可以这么说
Something like that.
修女们好
My Sisters.
我有订房♥
I have a reservation,
名字是艾琳帕玛
under Irene Palmer.
帕玛?