是明智之举,行动所需。
and nothing more.
诸如此类。
You've got that,so what's buggin' you?
你正是这么做的,那么你在期待什么?
We got one, huh?
我们又有一个任务,哈?
They want him to be cowboyed.
他们希望他成为牛仔。
Explain.
哦,什么意思?
They want me to get him now...
他们想让我现在就办。
any way I can.
用任何方式都能。
That doesn't sound very cool.
这听来起不太爽。
What are you gonna do about that?
你准备怎么干?
I'm too far along to change my habits.
我并不想改变我的习惯方式。
I'll do what I've always done...in Italy.
我想用我的方式来解决⋯⋯在意大利。
Italy? Am I gonna go?
意大利?我也去?
Why not?
为什么不?
Steve McKenna.
史蒂夫 麦肯纳
Mountain View Drive.
山景城车手
Age twenty-four.
24岁。
Height - five foot, eleven inches.
身高——5英尺11英寸
Weight - 165.
体重——165磅
Right-handed.
惯用右手。
Hair - blond.
头发——金色
Distinguishing marks -
特征标志——
small scar on right arm.
右臂上有个小疤痕。
Interests - girls, freaks...
兴趣——女人,恶作剧
physical fitness...
健身运动。
fast cars...
飞车
and killing.
和杀人。
Just like the postcards.
就像是一张明信片。
Let's go to work.
我们开始吧。
What time?
什么时间?
It's 11:47.
现在是11:47。
Good?
好。
Last time I had this was ten years ago.
上次我喝这个还是十年前的事了。
They make it right here,you know...
他们搞这个很内行,你知道
But not enough to export.
不过并没有出口。
Casa de fiori doesn't travel.
卡萨德菲奥里不是旅游城市。
It's not bad.
它不错。
Slowly.
慢慢品尝。
The time you take is very important.
花点时间享受是很有必要的。
Savor it.
尽情享受它。
Even what we're doing now.
享受现在们所做的。
See, you must figure it carefully.
看,你必须眼明手快。
Don't rush.
不能着急。
Know every move, turn it over and over in your mind...
掌握每一个移♥动♥,转弯,在脑子里一遍又一遍过。
until you're sure there are no holes.
直到你确定没有漏洞。
But you have to be dead sure...or dead.
并且你必须非常肯定⋯⋯完全肯定。
No second chances.
不会有第二次机会。
I'll try and remember that.
我试试记下来。
Remember, don't try.
必须记住,不是试试。
Dead sure...or dead.
绝对肯定,或者完全肯定。
The room's not going to get any bigger.
这个房♥间是最大的。
I think I'll take a walk. Is that all right with you?
我想出去转转。你去吗?
What now?
现在怎么样了?
It looks like they're going south.
他们向南边去了。
We could follow on the Coast Road.
我们在沿海公路上跟着他。
Excuse me, sir. Would you take a picture of my wife and me?
打扰一下,先生。能否给我们拍个合影?
Thank you.
多谢。
It seems he doesn't do the same thing the same way twice.
看来起他从来不会两次用同样的方式做同样事。
Except spend Friday and Saturday night on that boat.
除了周五、周六晚上在船上过夜。
A diesel leak explosion might be nice.
柴油泄漏爆♥炸♥可能是一个好主意。
Yeah, but how do we get close enough?
是的,不过我们怎么进去?
You scuba?
你潜水会不?
Yeah. Sure.
会,当然。
Good.
好。
I'll go down to Rome,pick up some equipment...
那我去趟罗马搞些装备来。
and be back tomorrow night.
明晚回来。
Meanwhile, you study this chart,especially this area right here.
在此期间,你研究下这个图表,尤其是这个区域周围。
Memorize the beach area,offshore formations...
记住海滩区域,近海的形状⋯⋯
the depth, that sort of thing.
记下水深之类的情况。
You got it.
你搞清楚这个。
You really expect this kind of action?
你真的觉得这样行得通?
You begin to lose odds out in the open like this.
你对像这样的野外行动有点失去信心了。
You straight on everything?
你记住所有的细节了吗?
ye.
是的。
Where does our man sleep?
那家伙在哪睡觉?
Forward bunk, starboard.
右舷,前铺。
His friend?
他的同伴?
Aft, starboard. Engine hatch?
右舷船尾。发动机舱口吗?
About four feet aft of the bridge.
船尾桥约4英尺。
Let's go. It'll be light soon.
我们走,天快亮了。
It's a setup.
这是个陷阱。
Duck!
闪开
Speed boats.
快艇。
How can they know? Give me that.
他们怎么知道的? 给我这个。
Those friends of yours?
那些是你的朋友吗?
Come on, man, what the hell is going on?
快说,那到底是怎么回事?
They were sent by the people I work for.
那些人是雇我的人派来的。
Explain.
什么?
When I brought you in,I didn't check with 'em.
我教你时,我没有告诉他们。
I broke a rule.
我破坏了规则。
That was fast of you back there. Thanks.
刚才你的反应很快,多谢。
How long till she goes?
还要多长时间?
Just about...now.
差不多,⋯⋯就是现在。
Marcello, Cergei.
马尔赛洛,赛奇。
They're very thorough.You drive.
他们追来了,你来开车。
Hey, man, this is getting just a little bit hairy.
嘿,伙计,这不过是一点点小麻烦。
Yeah. I'm gonna try something.
是的,我在想办法。
That ought to take care of 'em.
就得这样好好照顾他们。
One of 'em had a walkie-talkie.He was in contact with somebody.
其中一人有步话机。他肯定与别人联♥系♥了。
There they are.It's a road block.
他们在那里。是个路障。
Slow down.
开慢点。
When you're about 200 feet from them...
当离他们200英尺时
put it in first like you're going to stop...
先把这放进去,假装你要停车。
but keep it rolling.
但保持滑行。
Wedge this against the gas pedal.
用这个顶住油门。
Jump when I say so.
我说跳时就跳车。
All right,jam it on the gas pedal now.
好了,压下油门。
All right. Ready, jump!
好了,准备,跳!
I'm empty.
我没子弹了。
Same here.What do we do now?
我也没了,现在怎么做?
Our friend back there has picked up a machine gun.
那家伙回去捡了把机关枪。
Hey, pick it up and let's go.
嘿,收拾一下准备走。
You might not get back for another ten years.
也许下次来得十年后了。
This really is a beautiful city.
这的确是个美丽的城市。
What the hell. Let's go.
究竟是什么。我们走。
Brucine.
番木鳖碱
You'll be dead in a few minutes.
几分钟内你就会死。
Listen,you'll really appreciate this.
听着,你会很欣赏这一切的。
This stuff is absolutely clear when it's in solution.
这东西在溶解时是无色的。
I just coated the inside of the glass with it...
我只把它涂在了杯子里。
and let it dry.
然后阴干。
And when the wine hit it...
当葡萄酒与它接触。。
it went right back into solution--no trace.
他又回到了溶解状态——不留痕迹。
Looks just like a heart attack.
看起来就像心脏病发作。
You said every man has his jelly spot.
你说过每个人都有他的弱点。
Yours was you just couldn't cut it alone.
你的弱点是不能承受孤独。
Was it because of your father?
你是为了你父亲吗?
You killed him? I thought he just died.
你杀了他?我还以为是正常死的。
You see? There you are.
你看?你就在这里。
They told you who to hit.
他们告诉你目标。
It kept the whole idea from being what we talked about.