那家伙是托匹卡的一个枪手。
That was all.
仅此而已。
How old were you then?
那时你多大?
Your age.
与你一样。
Maybe younger.I was still in school.
可能年青一点,那是我还在上学。
You find this interesting,don't you?
你觉得这很有趣,是吗?
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
My father used to do front numbers even for me.
我父亲过去经常在我面前说教。
Like if he did that,maybe it wouldn't rub off.
如果他自己照做了,也许他就不会被抹杀了。
Never talk about that stuff.
他也从来没谈过他的职业。
He was beautiful.
他做得很妙。
Only trouble was,I really wanted to dig it.
唯一的麻烦是,我真的想深挖一下。
He wanted me to be a part of his front, too.
他也想让我成为他的表面上的样子。
So, what happened after they burned your old man?
那么,当你老爸挂了后,发生了什么?
I finished school.
我完成我的学业。
And?
然后呢?
That's all. Then I grew up.
就这样,后来我长大了。
Did your father ever tell you anything about the operation...
你父亲甚至没告诉你任何组织的事吗?
Iike how it worked?
比如它是如何运作的?
No.
没有。
What's with those guys, anyway?
那些人都怎么样了?
They all act like they're ashamed.
他们都很可耻。
My father wasn't ashamed.He was the best.
我父亲不可耻。他是最好的。
Game.
游戏。
You're pretty good.
你很擅长。
Ye.
是的。
Play to win, do you? You know any other way?
你总是能赢? 用任何方法能赢就行。
Let's make it two out of three.
那我们来三局两胜的。
OK, but I'm telling you,I'm genius at this game.
没问题,不过我先告诉你,我是这个游戏的天才。
Yeah? You go get the ball, genius.
是吗?你先球,天才先生。
What's going on?
接下来是什么?
That old man is Yamoto.
这老头叫山本。
He's here from Japan,where he's a master.
他是日本人,是这里的馆长。
The other guy is Kori.
另一个叫科瑞。
Very dangerous and very fast...
非常危险,动作很快。
but he's got some new tricks...
但也有些新花样。
that are sort of an insult to the old style.
但对于传统来说,有点无理。
Yamoto thinks these tricks...
山本认为那些花样
are useless against a classic fighter...
是无法对抗传统格斗术的。
and he's here to prove his point.
于是来这里证明他的观点。
The object of these fights is total concentration and control.
这些格斗家都是全神贯注和克制的。
They don't actually hit each other...
实际上并不击打对方。
otherwise one or the other would be dead...
否则一方会被打死。
and that's against the law.
那是违法的。
I thought he wasn't supposed to hit him.
我认为这时他不应当出手。
Probably one of Kori's new tricks.
这可能是科瑞的新把戏。
You haven't said three words since the match.
比赛后你一直没说话。
He practically murdered that guy.
他几乎把他打死了。
Murder is only killing without a license...
谋杀就是无证杀人。
and everybody kills.
杀任何一个人。
Governments,the military, the police.
政♥府♥、军队、警♥察♥。
Do you think that Yamoto's a killer?
你认为那个山本是个杀手吗?
He's a killer who doesn't kill.
他是一个不杀人的杀手。
It's funny.
这很搞笑。
For him,the rules are important.
对他来说,规则更重要。
That's your expert opinion?
这就你的专家级观点?
That's my opinion.
仅仅是我个人的看法。
OK. Don't get uptight.
好吧,别紧张。
Not me. Bullshit.
不是我。 废话。
Look, every time we're on this subject, the same thing happens.
看,每次我们谈到这个问题,你都是这样。
As long as we're rapping it out on your terms...
用你的措施开始饶舌。
everything's OK, but the minute I have a question...
每一件事都对,但一旦我有问题。
or I want to know something specific from you...
或者我想多知道一点关于你的细节。
you either shine me on or go out for coffee.
你不是戏弄我,就是转换话题。
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事?
You're pressing pretty hard.
你太着急了。
You'd better be damn sure you want to know.
你♥他♥妈♥的最好肯定你真的想知道。
This is not freshman philosophy time.
这不是新生哲理课。
I'm sure.
我肯定。
You ever hear the term "mechanic"...
你以前听说过“机械师”
used outside of its normal meaning?
在正常意义之外的意思吗?
听过。
ye。
Where?
哪里?
My father used it.It's a dealer.
我父亲用过这词。它是指代理商。
A guy who works game tables.
一种在游戏桌上工作的人。
Anything else?
就这些了吗?
Sure. It's a shooter.
是的,他是枪手。
A hit man.
一名职业杀手。
So?
这样?
So there we are.
所以我们就是。
And that's your action?
这就是你的职业?
Yeah, that figures.
是的,这很合理。
I'm telling you this...
我告诉你这些。
because there are times when I could use a backup.
是因为有些时候我需要后援。
Wouldn't have to spread myself so thin.
以免暴露自己。
And you seem to have the aptitude.
并且你看起来有点天赋。
You do this for money?
为钱?
Money is paid, but that's not the motive.
钱是必须的,但不是目的。
It has to do with standing outside of it all on your own.
这与自己的自愿本能有关。
I'm gonna teach you all I can.
我会尽我所能教你。
After that, you can choose how you want it to go.
然后,你可以自己决定去做什么。
You in? Do I have an alternative?
怎么样? 我可能选择吗?
There are alternatives to everything.
任你所选。
You've got a partner,Mr. Bishop.
你有了一个搭档,毕夏普先生。
Associate.
合伙人。
Point the gun as though it were an extension of your arm...
用枪,就如手臂之延伸。
and keep both eyes open.
同时眼观六路。
All right, you ready? Pull.
好了,预备,噗。
That's better. Much better.
很好,非常好。
Pull.
噗。
Winchester.
温彻斯特。
300 Magnum, 180 grains.
300码,180粒
好。
OK。
Muzzle velocity.
初速度。
Pull!
噗
3,070.
3,070.
Drop at 200 yards.
200码远。
Two minutes low. Pull!
两分钟
300 yards.
300码。
Pull.
噗
5.3 inches.
5.3英寸
300 yards, 150 grains.
300码,150粒。
4.8 inches.
4.8粒。
Pull.
噗。
Doubles.
双发。
Pull.
噗。
There are killers,and there are killers.
这些是杀手,这些也是杀手。
To tell you the truth...
实话告诉你。
they all have a different book of rules.
他们都遵循不同的法则。
To get away with it depends on the book of rules...
能否成功取决于法则。
you have in your pocket at the time.
那时,法则必须在你手中。
Your own country,somebody else's country...
你自己国家的,别人国家的,
or your own personal book of rules.
甚至你自己个人的法则。
All this--heroes.
这里所有的英雄。
Half of them were killers.
有一半是杀手。
潘桥 维拉(墨西哥),成吉思汗,拿破仑,你知道的。
Pancho Villa, Genghis Khan.Napol轱n was one, you know?
And then we have our own domestic brand...
当然,我们也自己本土英雄。
Iike Billy the Kid, Jesse James,and John Dillinger.
比利小子,杰西 詹姆斯和约翰 迪林杰
Yeah, they're about as famous...
恩,他们很有名。
as our own honest-to-goodness heroes.
作为我们本地的真正英雄。
Don't tell me that's gonna make us heroes.