Hi ya.
嗨,耶。
yes
喂
Arthur, it's Harry.
亚瑟,我是哈利
I've been trying to get ahold of you for three days.
我找你三天了。
我必须见你。
怎么了?
OK
好
Now. Please.
就现在,求你了。
One hour. Arthur, I've got big trouble.
一小时见。亚瑟,我有大♥麻♥烦了。
One hour.
一小时。
It just doesn't make any sense, Arthur.
这没有什么意义,亚瑟。
They said I broke the agreement.
他们说我破坏了协议。
Day before yesterday,they stopped answering my calls.
前天,他们不接我电♥话♥了。
What can I do?
要我做什么?
替我说两句。
给他们打电♥话♥。
I wouldn't know who.
我不知道是谁。
我又不是他们组织的。
为什么他们会听我的?
No, but your father was A very important part.
不,你父亲是组织重要成员。
His brains helped put the whole thing together for 'em.
他用脑力帮他们办事。
They still talk about him like he was a patron saint.
他们谈到他时,就像是守护神。
You've got his name.
你有他的名字。
Please, Arthur?
求你了,亚瑟?
It's all I've got.
这是我的一切。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Save it.
收好它。
Come on outside.Let's have a drink.
来外面吧,让我们喝一杯。
You know,I've given a good many years.
你知道,我做了好多年了。
Me and your father both.
我和你父亲一起。
How many friends you think I got right now, huh?
你觉得我现在有多少朋友,哈?
What?
什么?
记住钓鱼之行⋯⋯
我只是想
that you and me and your father took up to Canada?
那时我与你父亲,还有你,在加拿大。
You was about eight, right?
你才8岁,对吗?
Seven or eight.
7或者8岁。
You fell overboard.
你掉入海中。
You couldn't swim.
你不会游泳。
Your old man says,"He'll learn pretty fast."
你老爸说:“他很快就会学会的。”
你看起来像落汤鸡。
你在那扑腾。
But you didn't say a word.
但你一句话也没说。
You didn't yell for help or nothin'.
你没有喊救命,一句也没有。
You just kept lookin'
你只是看着你的老爸。
and he didn't make a move.
但他一动也不动。
我不得不伸手⋯
嗯,很快
把你拉出来。
抓住你的头发
You looked like a drowned rat.
你看起来就是落汤鸡。
笑起来像恶魔。
你老爸。
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了。
Hey, what are you drinkin'?
嘿,你喝什么?
We've got vodka...
我这有伏特加⋯
we got scotch, bourbon.
有苏格兰威士忌,波旁
Arthur, this is my son Steve.
亚瑟,这是我儿子史蒂夫。
Steve, this is Mr. Bishop.
史蒂夫,这是毕夏普先生。
Hi. How are you?
嗨。你好。
I need some bread, Dad.
我要点生活费,爸爸。
为什么,上午我刚⋯⋯
你说什么?
I only need a thousand.
我只要一千元。
Besides, my asking you for money...
此外,我找你要钱⋯⋯
makes you feel I'm dependent on you.
是让你感觉到我很依赖你。
Kinda ties us together.
把我们联♥系♥到一起。
Fast, huh?
快点,嗯哼?
Chromosomes will tell.
遗传决定一切。
He's got a point.
他说得有道理。
My father gets uptight when I ask him for money...
当我向他要钱时,我父亲总是很紧张
he steals from other people.
其实他是窃取别人的。
Steve, that's enough.
史蒂夫,够了。
ok,ok.
好的,好的。
Don't get excited.It's bad for you.
别太激动。那对你不好。
Nice to meet you.Drop by any time, huh?
见到你很高兴。欢迎你随时来,恩?
Any friend of Big Harry's...
只要是大哈利的朋友⋯⋯
I know you gotta go.
我知道你得走了。
I'm sorry about that.
我对此很抱歉。
Forget it.
算了吧。
I just don't understand him anymore.
我只是不能了解他。
It's just so...
实在太⋯⋯
Well, call me when you know something, OK
好吧,当你有消息时给我打电♥话♥。行不。
OK.
好的。
Take care of yourself.
你自己要多小心。
ye,ye
恩,恩
Arthur Bishop?
亚瑟 毕夏普?
yes.
是我。
I have a special delivery.
有一个快递。
Certified. Please sign here.
你看下,这在签名。
Mr. Bishop?
比夏普先生?
We would like you to go ahead...anytime.
我们希望你早点行动⋯⋯越快越好。
没事。
没事吧,是吗?
You're to wait down there...
你呆在这里
and I wait for you at the top of the hill.
我去山顶行等你。
Well, could you tell anything by his voice?
好的,你能告诉我他都说些什么了吗?
I mean the tone?
语气好吗?
Harry, stay loose.
哈利,别紧张。
Yeah, sure.
好的,我会的。
It's like you say, if they're willin' to talk, well...
正如你说的,如果他们想对话,那⋯⋯
Harry, I'll be parked right up there.
哈利,我在那停车等你。
Say, don't you think that...
亚瑟,你不觉得⋯⋯
Hello?!
喂?!
Hello?!
喂?!
Well, I'm here!
好了,我在这里!
Come on, let's talk.
来吧,我们谈谈。
You said we were gonna talk!
你说我们得谈谈的!
Harry, run to the car.
哈利,去车那儿。
It's a setup. I can't!
这是个陷阱。 我♥操♥!
I'll try to get behind him.
我去他后面。
Run!
快跑!
Oh, God.
噢,上帝。
I can't--
我♥操♥——
Keep going!
继续跑!
I can't.
我♥操♥
You?
你?
This is it, huh?
原来是你,哼?
Finish it, Arthur.
结束了,亚瑟。
You or me.
你或我。
Finish it.
了结吧。
I had a feeling.
我就知道你要来。
Can I come in?
我可以进去吗?
Oh, my darling,it's been so long.
噢,亲爱的,我想死你了。
I said I wasn't gonna do this.
我尽量不去想你。
I had it all worked out.
我已经习惯了一切。
I go to the door,there you are.
我走向门,你就在那。
I smile, very poised,as if I just saw you yesterday.
我静静地微笑,就像昨天刚看过你一样。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Nothing's changed.
什么都没变。
It never does.
从来没有变过。
OK, I think I've got it together.
好的,我想我们得在一起。
You know...
你知道吗⋯⋯
I think you've lost some weight.
我觉得你瘦了。
I wrote you a letter.
我给你写了一封信。
I couldn't mail it.
却无法寄出它。
I didn't know where.
因为我不知道地址。
I keep moving around.
我一直在奔波。
It's true, you know.
是的,你知道。
I do always know when you're near.
当你在附近时,我总是有感觉。