ESP.
你很独特。
Maybe.
也许吧。
What's the matter, baby?
宝贝,你在想什么呢?
Well, I've been here about three minutes...
好吧,我在这已经呆了三分钟了⋯⋯
and you've managed about one recrimination a minute.
而你控诉我足足有一分钟。
I can't seem to feel anything but hurt when you're not here.
你不在这里就是对我深深地伤害。
I guess when I see you again,I just have to hurt back.
我认为当我再看到你时,我只有伤害回来。
Did you really write me a letter?
你真的给写信?
"My dearest love...
“我的最爱⋯⋯
"I'm once again alone."
“我再一次孤独。”
I can't hear you.
我听不到你。
"And the silence in this room...
“在这个房♥间里的寂静⋯⋯
"presses against my ears until I'm deafened.
“挤压着我的双耳,直到我变聋。
"This is the way I live until I see you again...
“这就是我的生活方式,直到我再次见到你⋯⋯
"and then you're here and there's no past.
“然后你在这里,这里却没有你的过去。
"Only the two of us.
”只有我们俩。
"I know these words hurt you...
“我知道,这些话会伤害你⋯⋯
“只因你什么也不能给予,但这一刻⋯⋯
"because you can't give anything ,but the moment...
"but I have to write them now...
“但我必须写下来⋯⋯
"because somehow my need for you must find its voice.
因为我必须宣泄我对你莫名的渴望。
"And you - what of your pain?
“而你-你的痛苦是什么?
"If you could only let me have...
如果你只能让我分享⋯⋯
"one small part of the weight of it."
所有痛苦的一小部分。
Don't read anymore.
别再读了。
Don't you see?
你难道不明白?
Even that would be a comfort to me when you're not here.
当你不在这里时,这些是对我仅有的一点安慰。
Oh, my darling,I love you so much.I can't --
噢,我亲爱的,我如此爱你。-我不能——
Don't.It's gonna be all right.
别这样,你会没事的。
Oh, baby, I love you.
噢,宝贝,我爱你。
Oh, my darling.
噢,我亲爱的。
Darling, take us to bed.
亲爱的,带我们去睡觉吧。
Baby, I missed you.I'm so glad you're here.
宝贝,我想你。你在这里我很高兴。
I love you.
我爱你。
It'll be a hundred more this time.
这次最少得100多。
The letter took me a while to make up.
这封信费了我不少心血。
All right?
好吗?
Yes. The letter was good.
是的,信很好。
Try to think of something like it for next time.
下次再来点类似的。
OK, I will.
好的,我会的。
To his community and church...
对他的社区和教堂来说⋯⋯
he gave his resources,his faith, and his spirit.
他奉献了他的财富,信仰和灵魂。
His good works comfort us in the going.
他的善行会一直鼓舞我们。
We commit his remains to your earth, O, Father...
我们将他送回到归宿,噢,主啊⋯⋯
and we pray you vouchsafe him eternal life.
我们祈求你,赐予他永生。
I've always been interested in primitive rituals...
我总是对于原始仪式充满了兴趣⋯⋯
like tucking the dead away.
象送死人离开之类。
Glory be to the Father and to the Son...
光荣归于父,归于子⋯⋯
and to the Holy Spirit.
归于圣灵。
Glory be to the father,Harry McKenna...
光荣归于父,哈利 麦凯纳⋯⋯
fixer extraordinaire...
非凡的毒贩子⋯⋯
pusher, pimp, thief, arsonist.
非法销♥售♥者,皮条客,小偷,纵火犯。
You liked him a lot?
你非常喜欢他?
Oh, yeah.He was my kind of man.
哦,是的。他是我的偶像。
What was your connection with him?
你和他有什么关系吗?
He worked for my father a long time back.
他以前为我父亲工作过很长时间。
He thought I could do him a favor.
他认为我可以帮他一个忙。
So, your old man was in, huh?
哦,是你老爸,哼?
And you?
那你呢?
Don't you think you should be...
你不觉得你应当⋯⋯
Yeah, you got somethin' goin'.
是啊,你有点死板。
You're pretty sure of yourself.
你很自信。
I live in my mind, Mr. Bishop.
我活在我心里,毕夏普先生。
Sounds like something I read someplace.
听起来像是书上写的。
And so do you.
你也如此。
Could I have a ride home?
我可以回家了吗?
Sure.
随你。
Amen.
阿门。
Come on. Steve's got the whole place outside.
快点,史蒂夫开放了外面所有的地方。
Good old Steve!
史蒂夫万岁。
What are they celebrating?
他们在庆祝什么?
Well, this is all mine now.
好了,现在这里全是我的了。
My father never really liked my friends...
我父亲从来没有真正喜欢过我的朋友们⋯⋯
and I'm not so sure I do,either.
虽然我也不能确定我在做什么。
Hey, we've got a call here from Katmandu.
嘿,我们接到一个加德满都的电♥话♥。
Hey, Katmandu's calling, Sam.
嘿,加德满都的电♥话♥,山姆。
Yes, I placed a call to Sydney, Australia.
是的,我打电♥话♥到悉尼,澳大利亚。
We got the White House.
我们有白宫。
Yes, I want to speak--
是的,我想说——
Yeah. No, listen, I live there.
是。不,听着,我住这。
I know he's there.
我知道他在这里。
It's all in the bubbles.
这里全是泡沫。
Yeah, emergency.I must speak to him. John Lenn--
是的,这很重要。我得找约翰 莱纳——
Hey, Steve,Louise is on the phone.
嘿,史蒂夫,路易丝在电♥话♥里找你。
Sounds important, man.
好像很重要,伙计。
Afghanistan here. No, I didn't call Afghanistan.
这里是阿富汗。 不,我不找阿富汗。
Hello, Louise? Are you with her?
你好吗,路易丝? 你跟她在一起吗?
No.
没有。
You don't love me. That kinda talk is foolish.
你根本不爱我。 别说这么愚蠢的话题。
I'm gonna kill myself.I wanna die.
我要自杀,我想死。
Louise, please. I do.
路易丝,别。 我就要。
Well, go ahead then. I will. You don't care.
那好,你继续吧。 我会的,你根本不关心我。
Yeah, that's right.I don't care.
是的,你说对了。我本来就不关心。
Right--
好。
My friends are so happy,they're killing themselves.
我的朋友们都玩得很开心。她却要自杀。
Would you come along?
你跟我去吗?
Who's he?
他是谁?
He's a friend of the family's.
他是我家的一个朋友。
I thought you'd already started.
我以为你已经开始了。
Oh, no.I wanted you to watch.
噢,不,我想让你看着。
Now, let me see if I've got everything.
好,现在我就在看着。
Ice cubes, wine, razor blades.
冰块,葡萄酒,刀片。
How long does it take?
要多少时间?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Sure you do.You know everything.
你知道的。你不是掌握着一切吗?
Louise,you called me because...
路易丝,你打电♥话♥给我是因为⋯⋯
either you don't want to do it,and you want me to stop you...
你根本不想做,你只是想让我来阻止你⋯⋯
or you want to lay the guilt of it on me...
或许你只想让我内疚⋯⋯
and I'm not buying either one.
但是我可不管你这一套。
So go ahead on.
所以请继续。
Hold on.
继续。
Mind if I have a little wine first?
你不介意我先来点葡萄酒吧。
You son of a bitch.
你是个王八蛋。
Mr. Bishop?
来一杯吗?
Not for me, thanks.
不用了,谢谢。
You really don't believe.
你真不相信。
Baby.
宝贝。
I call you baby because your innocence touches me so.
我叫你宝贝是你天真触动我。
Those really are sharp,aren't they?
那可真锋利,不是吗?
I always said that you had guts, Louise.
我一直认为你很有勇气,路易丝。
About how long will it take?
得流多长时间?
Mr. Bishop?
毕夏普先生?
How much do you weigh?
你体重多少?
110.
Two and a half to three hours.
两个半到三个小时左右。
At first you'll get cold,and then sleepy.
最初你会感觉到冷,接着会昏昏欲睡。
You're a son of a bitch, too.
你也是个王八蛋。
Louise, I haven't had anything to eat yet today.
路易丝,我这一天还没吃过东西。
What you got in the fridge?
冰箱里有吃的吗?
Thanks.
多谢。
I know he'll stop me.
我知道他会阻止我
I know he will.