别告诉我,我们也将成这样的英雄。
I wouldn't tell you anything like that.
我没说会让你像他们那样。
All I'm saying is that people who stand outside the law...
我想说的是,那些法外之徒。
oftentimes end up as heroes.
最终往往成了英雄。
What's with that ball of wax I see you squeezing?
我看你总是原挤那个蜡球,是为什么?
Sometimes you have to hold the mark.
有时你必须保持常态。
It develops the strength.
这让我更有劲力。
"In the ages between 45 and 6♥4♥...
年龄在45到6♥4♥之间。
"of the total deaths by accident...
意外死亡的总数中
"10,431 were from falls."
有10,431死于坠楼。
You know, falls from high places are very clean.
你知道吗,从高处坠落比较容易清理。
What's that?
那是什么?
That is your first involvement.
那是你的第一次参与的任务。
Taking the Zoo Drive turnoff.
在动物园转入岔道。
Now they're going west.
现在他们往西去了。
There's one camera.
这有个监控。
Another.
还有一个。
Two cameras covering the main gate.
两个监控覆盖了主大门。
You couldn't get within 100 yards...
你不可能在100码距离里
without tripping that alarm system.
不被警报系统发现。
The guards sleep in shifts.
守卫轮流睡觉。
One of them awake all the time.
不过总有一个醒着。
What about number one?
一号♥守卫怎么样?
Midnight till 4:00 in the morning.
从午夜直到凌晨四点。
We need more.
我们得了解更多。
We'll have to stay in closer until we find something.
我们必须呆在附近,直到有收获为止。
I want you to rent two cars, a Ford and a Volkswagen.
你去租两辆车,一辆福特,一辆大众。
This looks like it might be something.
那边看起来有点事。
Turn this on.
把这打开。
Comes across the border at 1 a.m.
凌晨一点
I can have it to you at 7 a.m. tomorrow.
明天上午7点,我可以给你。
How?
如何?
In a Chicken Lickin' truck right to your place.
放在吮指鸡肉送货车里,送到你家。
OK. You check the goods when it comes, then wake me.
好的。货到你先检查,然后叫醒我。
I'll make the test.
我要做个测试。
Better not be crap.
最好别废话。
You know where to find me.
你知道上哪找我。
Well, they'll have to turn off the alarm system...
不错,他们必须关闭警报系统。
to make that delivery.
以便进行交易。
Where'd you learn how to do that?
你从哪学得唇语?
One of the tools of the trade,my friend.
这是职业技能之一,我的朋友。
Allied Plating. This is Frank.
联合电镀。我是弗兰克。
Listen, I've got a bumper that needs re-chroming.
请记一下,我有一个保险杠需要镀铬。
If I brought it in tomorrow, can I pick it up by Saturday?
我明天带过来,周六我能取吗?
We don't work on Saturday down here.
周六没人。
Monday afternoon the soonest.
最快得周一下午。
Monday's all right.I'll bring it in tonight.
那就周一吧,我今晚把它带过来。
Since there's no guard on the weekends at the Allied Plating plan
因为周未联合电镀厂没人看守,
we could put the bodies in these nitric acid tanks.
我们可以把尸体放到硝酸槽里。
Mr. Bishop?
毕夏普先生?
We would like you to go ahead with this one.
我们希望你能尽快完成这个任务。
We go.
我们走。
I'm gonna check you for iron before you go past here.
在你从这里过去前,我得检查一下。
Come on, get out. What's the matter?
快点,下车。 什么事?
Come on. Get out of there.
快点。离开车。
What the hell is this?
这TMD是怎么回事?
Chicken Lickin'.
吮指鸡肉。
Chicken Lickin' is lickin' chicken.
吮指鸡肉,是鸡肉吮指。
Wise guy.
自以为是的家伙。
Get the bodies in the truck!
把尸体放卡车里!
Do you know my dog got a birthday card today?
你知道吗,今天我的狗得了一张生日贺卡。
I didn't. Just my dog.
我不会。只是我的狗。
Archibald, those kids on the hill there--
阿尔奇博得,那些在山坡上的孩子。
how can you live here with all that noise?
这么吵,你怎么还能住这里?
I called the police,but there's nothing they can do.
我叫警♥察♥来,不过他们管不了。
Daddy, it's getting worse here every weekend.
爸爸,一到周末,这里就很吵。
In forty-eight hours...
在48小时内
everything will be in solution.
任何东西都会被分解了。
It was...
这是
What?
什么?
Well, it could've been so simple...
好吧,开始一直很顺利。
but that guy came out of nowhere.
直到那家伙突然冒出来。
Those things happen...
那些事情的发生⋯⋯。
but remember it the next time.
不过下次得记住。
Could you spare a few minutes,Mr. Bishop?
能给我几分钟吗?毕夏普先生。
Yes. When?
行。什么时候?
Now. I'm at home.
现在。我在家。
All right.
好的。
I have to do something for a while.
暂时我得去做点事去。
I'll see you later.
我过会来找你。
Mr. Bishop is here, sir.
先生,毕夏普先生来。
Show him through.
让他过来。
This way, sir.
这边请,先生。
That was very untidy,Mr. Bishop.
那做得很不利索,毕夏普先生。
We'd like to know how Harry McKenna's son figures.
哈利 麦肯纳的儿子是怎么回事?
He'll be working with me from now on.
从现在开始,他同我一起工作。
You think this is wise?
你觉得这样明智吗?
You telling me I need your permission?
你是说我需要得到你的许可?
Information is all I want,Mr. Bishop.
我想要的只是情报,毕夏普先生。
We like to know things.
我们希望了解情况。
An organization survives only because its members...
一个组织能够生存下来,是因为他的成员
are willing to sacrifice certain personal choices...
愿意牺牲个人的选择。
for the good of all.
是为了大家的利益。
A very democratic principle, Mr. Bishop.
这是很民♥主♥的原则,毕夏普先生。
We survive because we have this rule.
我们靠这个法则生存下来。
What you or I want is unimportant.
你,或者我,都不重要。
Only the rule.
只有规则。
Someone trained by me could be of value to you.
由我训练出来的人,应当对你是有用的。
Nobody lives forever.
没人可以长生不老。
You take full responsibility then?
你要负全部责任吗?
This one has to be done fast.Very fast.
这个人得快些完成,非常快。
I'll handle it the way I always do.
我通常用我自己的方式来处理。
There may not be time enough for that.
那可能会来不及。
The word is, he's getting ready to talk to some people.
有消息说,他准备和一些人谈话。
The problem is considerable.
这个问题很严重。
I'm not some wild Cleveland shooter.
我不是疯狂的克里夫兰枪手。
I don't cowboy.
我不是西部牛仔。
If he talks, things could get complicated...sloppy.
如果他说出去,事情会变得复杂。。。草率。
That would disturb a lot of us.
我们大部分人都会不安。
It's not really open to discussion, Mr. Bishop.
这不是开放式讨论,毕夏普先生。
This business of McKenna's son...
麦肯纳儿子的事
has upset a few of our associates.
让我们的合伙人有点烦。
I understand it...
我知道。
but these people see it only from the outside.
那些人只会从表面看问题。
A quick, clean job would go a long way...
一个快捷、利索的活不是一蹴而就的。
in putting everything back into proper balance.
要让所有的事回复到适当的平衡。
Yes, I understand.
是的,我理解。
I knew you would.
我知道你会。
Your man's in Naples.
你的目标在那不勒斯。
We've given you a name in Rome...
另外去罗马找这个人
for any equipment you might need.
他会提供你
Good. You're still up.
太好了,你还没睡啊。
I called you about 9:00.
我9点给你打电♥话♥。
Yeah, well,Louise picked me up and we...
哦,是的,路易丝来找我了,我们
It's good for the nerves.She has this thing she does--
那可让她振作起来。她做的那些事——
Spare me the details.
不用同我说这么细。
Look, if I'd known you wanted to work--
恩,如果我知道你想工作——
You are a free agent, my friend.The only thing you have to do...
你是自♥由♥的,我的朋友。你只有一件事需要做。
is fulfill the requirements of the Association.
就是完成组织要求的任务。
And that means your occasional presence...
那就意味你和我的合作
some intelligent responses,some skill at your work...