我知道他会的。
I know he feels something.
我知道他的感受。
I know you.
我了解你。
Steve.
史蒂夫。
What?
什么?
I didn't hear you, baby. What'd you say?
我没听见,宝贝,你说什么?
I said you'll stop it.
我说你会阻止我。
Listen.If you don't care anything...
听着,如果你毫不关心
about your own life,then why should I?
自己的生命,那我为何要关心?
You do care. You do.
你在意的,你会的。
And you do, too.
你也会的。
I'm cold.
我觉得有点冷。
I'm getting colder.
我越来越冷了。
I'm cold.
我冷。
Psychosomatic.
身心失调症患者。
You've got an hour and a half left.
你只有一个半小时了。
Please, Steve.
求你了,史蒂夫。
I don't want to do it.
我不会去做的。
If you kick it...
如果你用这个,
you can probably make the sheriff's station in Malibu
你到马里布派出所那,
in about fifteen minutes.
也就15分钟。
Would you have let it happen?
你会任其发生吗?
Would you? Look, I was just an observer.
你呢?你看,我只是一个旁观者。
You haven't answered my question.
你没有正面回答我。
Well, what do you think?
嗯,你会怎么看?
We'll never know, will we?
我们从来不会知道,从来。
Well, say that I just sat there...
好吧,说起来,我刚才只是坐在那里。
or we just sat there and watched her check out.
不,是我们一起坐那里看她离开的。
Think that would have been crazy?
想想也真TMD疯狂。
Irrational, maybe.
也许是不理智的。
Is there anything wrong with that?
那又有什么不对呢?
It just means that you have your own rule book.
这只是意味着你有自己的行事规则。
I can dig that.
我会发扬光大的。
Is that so?
真的能?
It takes a very special kind of person...
这需要一个特殊类型的人
to pick up the tab for that kind of living.
来为这种生活买♥♥单。
You say you dig it,but you're talkin' about...
你说你能发扬它,但你却什么也没说。
something you really know nothing about.
其实你一无所知。
And you do?
那你呢?
Do I?
我?
Very slippery.
你很狡滑。
When he's cornered, he answers questions with questions.
当你被逼急时,你用反问来回避问题。
What's your action, Mr. Bishop?
你的行为准则又是什么?毕夏普先生?
You've been watching too many late movies.
你午夜电影看多了。
Well, it's been interesting.
的确,我喜欢看午夜电影。
Thanks. Maybe another time.
好吧,也许下次吧。
The underwater feeding show...
水下喂养表演是由⋯⋯
by Marineland's staff diver in the giant fish tank.
在海洋公园的潜水员在巨大的水族箱里进行的。
The giant fish tank is to your left...
巨型水族箱在你们的左边。
Next of kin?
有家属吗?
None.
没有。
Anybody we can notify?
任何我们能通知的人也行。
How about an acquaintance?
或者一个熟人。
Are you finished, doctor?
好了吗?大夫。
No, there's a charge.
没有,还有一个账单。
You can take care of it at the cashier's window one floor up.
你去一楼的收费窗口找出纳交费。
I suggest that you make an appointment with your doctor.
我建议你最好与你的私人医生谈谈。
That is, if you have a doctor.
当然,你得有私人医生。
What do you think?
你想说什么?
What'd you feel before you passed out?
你昏倒前有什么感觉?
Couldn't get my breath.
无法呼吸。
Palms sweating?
手心出汗?
ye
是。
Nausea? Heart beating fast?
恶心?心跳加速?
是的
Yes。
Sounds like an A.R.
应当A.R.
Acute anxiety reaction.
急性焦虑反应
Classic neurasthenic pattern.
典型的神经衰弱模式。
See a doctor, Mr. Bishop.Have some tests.
毕夏普先生,你得检查一下,需要一些测试。
If they come back negative...
如果显示阴性话
maybe you should think about seeing a psychiatrist.
那你应当去看心理医生。
In the meantime, take these.
最近就去,拿着这个。
They'll help a little.
这对你有好处。
I need a signature, Doc.
我需要一个签名,大夫。
Hey, you were really out there for a while.
嘿,你真的得注意一下。
The cashier, you say,is on the first floor?
你说的那出纳,是在一楼?
Dr. Richmond wanted in Emergency.
理查德大夫请来急诊室。
Watch your backs, please.
小心后面。
Thank you.
谢谢wq。
You waitin' for me?
你在等我?
How long you been here?
等了多长时间?
Since last night, about 12:00.
从昨晚大约12点。
Must be important.
这很重要。
You said another time.
你说的下次。
I said maybe another time.
我说是“可能”。
That's right.That's what you said.
你说得对,你原话是说“可能”。
Come on in.
进来吧。
So this is what it looks like inside your head, huh?
这里都是按你所想建造的吧。
This place must've cost some bread.
真是物有所值。
Are you still trying to figure my action?
你还一直在琢磨我是干什么的吗?
No.
没有。
I inherited enough.
我继承的遗产很丰厚。
Well.
很好。
It is nice to be comfortable,isn't it?
这里看起来很舒适,不是吗?
Is there something specific you want to talk about?
你找我来,是想谈点什么?
No, I just...
没有,我只是
Well, yeah, there is.
嗯,好吧,是有。
What happened the other night,that was pretty far out...
那天晚上的事,感觉很遥远。
and you were saying some things about it.
并且你对此说了些东西。
So?
哦?
So, how 'bout some answers?
恩,你有什么看法?
To what?
对什么?
For openers,suppose I say I think...
作为开始,假设我说我想⋯⋯
I'm the kind of person...
我是一个特殊类型的人。
that can pick up the tab for what happened?
能为所有一切买♥♥单。
What's the rest of it?
那是什么特殊类型?
What makes you think I can answer that?
哦,是什么让你认为我有答案?
You said that--
你说过
I said that you didn't know anything about it.
我说过你对此一无所知。
It doesn't mean I do.
但并不意味着我知道。
Now you see him, now you don't.
现在你知道,但你不说。
Is my time up?
我的时间结束了?
There is something I have to do.
我得去做一些事。
Can I come?
我能来吗?
What do you want from me?
你跟着我想做什么?
That's incredible.
真是难以置信。
Yeah. It keeps me sharp.
是的,这让我保持敏锐、
Balance,problems of orientation--
平衡,方向感之类的问题
sometimes you have to think in reverse.
有时候你必须用反向思考。
Here, you take it.
这里,你试试。
That's not bad.
看起来不错。
How long you been flying?
你飞过多长时间了?
About twenty seconds.
大约20秒。
My father was what they called a judge.
我父亲被他们称为法官。
He would settle arguments on the council...
他在理事会里解决纠纷。
and his word was final.
他做最终裁决。
It was never questioned...
从没有出过错。
until one day some hothead from Chicago...
只到有一天,几个粗鲁的芝加哥人。
took exception to one of his decisions...
对他的裁决提出了异议。
and put a contract on him.
对他下了个死亡契约。
The guy that got him was a shooter from Topeka.