我不该来这里
I'm glad I did.
我很高兴我这么做了
Now I have to go home to my family.
现在我得回家和家人团聚了
Please don't come near them again.
请不要再靠近他们
It doesn't need to be like this.
不需要这样
It does.
需要
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
I understand.
我明白
You'll always be my Little Shadow.
你永远是我的小影子
I have to go.
我得走了
Clark?
克拉克?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Could ask you the same thing.
我也可以问你同样的问题
Stephen called me. He was worried.
斯蒂芬给我打电♥话♥了 他很担心
And I just had a hunch after what you said.
听了你的话,我有了一种预感
Is he here?
他在这吗?
Let's go back. I'll tell you on the way.
我们回去吧 路上再告诉你
Helena, was he here?
海伦娜,他在这吗?
But he's gone.
但他走了
Clark. Clark.
克拉克 克拉克
Clark. Oh, God. Oh, God.
克拉克 哦 上帝啊 天呐
Clark, look at me, okay?
克拉克,看着我,好吗?
Clark. Clark, stay with me.
克拉克 克拉克 坚持住
You told him you were coming here?
你告诉他你要来这里?
No, I didn't say anything.
没有,我什么都没说
Please, look at me.
请看着我
Clark, I'm right here.
克拉克,我在这里
Clark, hold on. Please, Clark, hold on.
克拉克 撑住 求你了 克拉克 撑住
You must've said something.
你一定说了什么
Make your stepfather curious.
让你的继父很好奇
Enough to wander out here all this way by himself.
足以让他一个人跑这么远的路到这来
Just get away from us.
离我们远点
What have you done?
你都干了什么?
Please, Clark. Please. Come on.
求你了 克拉克 求你了 撑住
Come on. Please.
撑住 求你了
Well, there's nothing you can do to help him now.
你现在没什么可以帮他的了
No!
不
You'd rather the wolf lived than us?
你宁愿让狼活着也不愿我们活着?
You want it to feed you to its pup?
你想让它把你喂给幼崽吗?
Now I have to get Marigold on my own.
现在我得自己去找玛丽戈德了
No! Don't you touch her!
别碰她!别碰她
We can still all be a family.
我们仍然可以成为一家人
It's all I want.
这就是我想要的一切
I'll be back with Marigold soon.
我很快就会带着玛丽戈德回来
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
Helena.
海伦娜
Wrap the rope around you.
把绳子缠在身上
Did he say I could come up?
他说我可以上来吗?
I don't care, I'm getting you out of there.
我不管 我要把你弄出来
I've got you, my Helena.
我抓住你了 我的海伦娜
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Because you're stronger than me.
因为你比我强
Braver than me.
比我勇敢
Please.
请
Clark.
克拉克
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I'll come back for you.
我会回来找你的
All rivers bend, Helena.
海伦娜,所有河流都会弯曲
Is the blood warm or cold?
血液是热的还是冷的?
Cold. Cold.
冷,冷
Then you must move faster.
那么你必须快点追了
Running or walking?
在奔跑还是在步行?
Running.
奔跑
And if you were afraid,
如果你害怕,
running for your life,
逃命时
where would you run?
你会跑到哪里去?
To where no one could see me.
到没人能看见我的地方
You know what you taught me.
你知道你是怎么教我的
You're fine, it's just a flesh wound.
你没事,只是皮外伤
Now...
现在...
what good will it do Marigold
这对玛丽戈德有什么好处
if her mother is lying rotting in the bottom of the marsh?
如果她的母亲正躺在沼泽里腐烂?
She needs you.
她需要你
Just think about what's best for your daughter.
想想什么才是对你女儿最好的
Okay?
好吗?
No!
不
No!
不
The boat you came in. Show me.
你来时坐的那艘船 带我去
Go on.
继续
I waited my whole life to see you again.
为了再见到你,我等了一辈子
I wasn't sure what I would feel when I did.
我不知道再见到你会是什么感觉
What do you feel, Little Shadow?
你感觉怎么样,小影子?
Don't call me that. Not anymore.
别这么叫我 不要
I used to think you said it because I was always beside you.
我一直以为你这么叫 是因为我总是在你身边
Now I realize you just meant,
现在我明白你刚才的意思了
like any shadow, I wouldn't exist if you weren't standing there.
就像任何影子一样,如果你不站在那里,我就不会存在
Your mother did a job on you after I was gone.
我走后,你妈妈对你做了很多工作
No, she didn't.
不,她没有
I barely spoke to her my whole life.
我这辈子几乎没再和她说过话
I blamed her for everything too. I never believed her.
我也把一切都归咎于她 我从不相信她
You really think she cared about you the way I care about you?
你真的认为她会像我一样关心你?
She wouldn't have a gun on me.
她不会拿枪指着我
She could have run.
她本可以自己跑的
Gotten away.
逃走
She stayed to protect me.
她留下来保护我
Now I know, she was the strong one.
现在我知道了,她才是那个坚强的人
She was weak.
她是弱鸡
No.
不
A man who drags a woman into the wilderness is weak.
将女人拖入荒野的男人才是弱鸡
Careful, Little Shadow.
小心点,小影子
You forget all the things that I did for you.
你忘记了我为你做过的一切
The years I spent in a cage
我在笼子里度过那么些年
'cause I came back for you.
因为我为你回来了
What would you do for Marigold?
你会为玛丽戈德做什么?
I'd die for her.
我愿意为她而死
Daddy!
爸爸
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧 来吧
"Water lilies spread over the surface of the pool
"睡莲铺满池面
like a carpet patterned with flowers.
就像铺满花纹的地毯
And on this carpet lay a strong and beautiful woman.
这张地毯上躺着一位强壮而美丽的女人
The mother cried, 'Is this myself I see, reflected in your eyes?'
母亲哭着说:"这是我看到的自己吗,映在你的眼睛里?"
And the daughter said..."
女儿说..."
"Is it me I see,
"我看到的是我吗,
mirrored in yours?"
在你的眼睛里?"
"Then the child rose in the shape of a mighty swan
"然后,孩子化身为一只威风凛凛的天鹅站了起来
and spread her powerful wings."
展翅高飞"
I don't hate you.
我不恨你
I don't pity you.
我不可怜你
I just remember your lesson.
我只是记住了你的教训
Always protect my family.
永远保护我的家人
电影精选列表