《沼泽王的女儿》
And the mother cried,
母亲哭着说:
"Is this myself I see, reflected in your eyes?"
"这就是我在你眼中看到的自己吗?
And the daughter said,
女儿说:
"Is it me I see, mirrored in yours?"
"我看到的是我自己吗 在你眼里的那个?
Helena.
海伦娜
Come back.
回来吧
She's going to make you do twice as many chores when you get back.
你回来后,她会让你做双倍的家务
I don't mind the trade.
我不介意这笔交易
Maybe if we're gone long enough, she'll forget she's mad.
也许我们离开的时间够长,她就会忘记自己在生气
Okay.
好吧
We'll walk slow, Little Shadow.
我们慢慢走,小影子
It was here.
就在这里
Running or walking?
在奔跑还是在散步?
The strides are wider than before.
步子比以前更宽了
And deeper on the outsides.
外侧更深
It was running.
它在奔跑
Why?
为什么?
Because it was scared of something.
因为它害怕什么
Scared of what?
怕什么?
Us.
我们
If you were afraid,
如果你害怕
running for your life, where would you go?
逃命时,你会去哪里?
Where no one could see me.
去没人能看到我的地方
It's time you finished the hunt.
是时候终结这次狩猎了
What if I miss?
如果我失手了怎么办?
Then we go hungry tonight.
那我们今晚就饿肚子吧
I didn't make a sound.
我没有发出一点声音
So, what do you think happened?
那么,你认为发生了什么?
It smelled me.
它闻到了我的气味
You won't need the fire.
你不需要生火了
Helena, come get what you earned today.
海伦娜,来纹上你今天的收获
She's always mad at me.
她总是生我的气
Oh, your mother can't see happiness like we do.
哦,你妈妈不能像我们一样发现幸福
Okay.
好的
I'm fine.
我没事
It's getting late.
时间不早了
Helena, no more.
海伦娜,别吹了
Where's the rest of it?
其余的部分哪去了?
It's free now.
现在自♥由♥了
It chewed its own leg off?
它咬断了自己的腿?
Sacrificed what it had to, to survive.
为了生存,它不得不做出牺牲
When can I keep mine in the house like you do?
我什么时候可以像你一样把我的东西放在家里?
When you're as good a hunter as I am.
当你成为我这样的好猎手时
Which will be never.
也就是永远都不可能
What do the marks say?
这些标记什么意思?
They say,
他们说
"When you're running from an angry moose,
"当你从一头愤怒的驼鹿面前逃跑时
beware of low branches."
小心低矮的树枝"
I heard it crying.
我听到它在哭泣
She's starving.
她饿坏了
Well, we have some scraps inside. We could maybe...
好吧,我们里面有些剩饭 我们也许可以...
What happens when those are gone?
以后没有了那些,会发生什么?
There's nothing more pure than the instinct to survive.
没有什么比求生的本能更纯粹了
The wolf holds no pity.
狼毫不怜悯
Just the desire to live another day.
只是渴望多活一天
What would you do to the wolf, if you were starving?
如果你快饿死了,你会对狼做什么?
You're its prey.
你是它的猎物
We all are.
我们都是
But what about the baby?
但孩子怎么办?
Will suffer and die alone.
遭受痛苦,孤独终老
Now, do what I say, Helena.
照我说的做 海伦娜
But if... - Helena, move.
但是假如 - 海伦娜 让开
You must always protect your family.
你必须永远保护你的家人
Nah. This is one of my alone trips.
不 这是我一个人的旅行
But I can help.
但我可以帮忙
No, come on. You know the rules.
不,别这样 你知道规矩的
I'll bring you back a surprise.
我会给你带个惊喜回来
What kind of surprise?
什么样的惊喜?
Kind of surprise you're gonna have to wait
你得等好久才能知道
to find out what it is.
到底是什么的那种惊喜
Now, get on back there.
快回去吧
I'll be home soon.
我很快就回家
Sorry to come ridin' in on you.
很抱歉来打扰你
Is your mom or dad around?
你的父母在吗?
Hey.
嘿
Hope I'm not trespassing or anything.
希望我没有擅闯民宅什么的
Didn't know anybody lived way out here.
不知道有人住在这么偏僻的地方
Been out for hours, and I got all spun around.
在外面转了几个小时了,我都转晕了
I can't find my way back to the trail.
我找不到回去的路了
No signal out here anywhere.
这里没有任何信♥号♥♥
Look, if you could just point me toward...
听着,如果你能给我指下...
Help!
救命
Please. Before he gets back.
求你了 在他回来之前
What?
什么?
What are we doing?
我们在做什么?
What are... What are you doing?
你...你在干什么?
Get on, Helena. - Whoa. Hang on.
上车 海伦娜 - 哇哦 等一下
He'll be back soon. - Who?
他很快就会回来 - 谁?
Please, we have to go. Now! - I...
求你了,我们得走了 现在就走 - 我...
I don't wanna go! - I can't just take you.
我不想走 - 我不能就这么带你走
I'm not even sure where we are. That's why I'm...
我甚至不知道我们现在在哪 这就是为什么我...
No!
不
Mother! Mother, stop!
妈妈 妈妈 停下
Mother! Mother, stop! Stop!
妈妈 妈妈 停下 停下
Helena! - No!
海伦娜 - 不
Father!
父亲
Father!
父亲
Helena?
海伦娜?
Father! - Helena?
父亲 - 海伦娜?
No!
不
Stop! Stop!
停下!停下
Somebody!
有没有人啊
Somebody!
有没有人啊
Look who's awake.
看看谁醒了
It's okay, Helena.
没事的 海伦娜
Your mother's just in the next room.
你妈妈就在隔壁房♥间
Where's my father?
我父亲在哪里?
He's not here. You're safe now.
他不在这里 你现在安全了
There's nothing to be afraid of anymore.
没什么好怕的了
Don't worry about that.
别担心
Helena.
海伦娜
We shouldn't be here. I want to go home.
我们不该在这里 我想回家
That wasn't our home. - What did you do?
那不是我们的家 - 你在做什么?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
I want Father. - He can't be near us.
我要父亲 - 他不能靠近我们
Ever again.
再也不能了
He took me, Helena.
他绑♥架♥了我 海伦娜
Jacob...
雅各布...
kidnapped me and took me to the woods.
绑♥架♥了我,把我带到了树林里
You're lying.
你在撒谎
You're a liar. You have always been a liar.
你是个骗子 你一直都是个骗子
Father told me.
父亲告诉我的
Stop crying!
别哭了
You're not allowed to do that.
你不要再哭了
We need to let your mother rest.
我们得让你母亲休息一下
Just for a few minutes.
就几分钟
We'll be okay. Helena?
我们会没事的 海伦娜?
Father?
父亲?
Who's out?
谁出局了?
Okay, we have to go. Come on.
电影精选列表