有人可以听你解释所有奇怪的纹身
The best never happens, Stephen.
最好的事情永远不会发生,斯蒂芬
No matter how badly we want it.
无论我们多么渴望
Marigold okay? - Yeah.
玛丽戈德还好吗?- 没事
She's asleep.
她睡着了
Do you really believe that?
你真的相信吗?
What you said before about...
你之前说的...
the best never happening.
最好的事情永远不会发生
Because if you do, what's that mean for us?
因为如果你真这么想,那我们算什么?
Look I... I don't wanna make this any worse for you.
听着,我...我不想让事情变得更糟
But you gotta let me in, Helena.
但你得向我敞开心扉 海伦娜
Okay, look. I'm gonna go do some work at the office.
好吧 听着 我去办公室办点事
Probably sleep over there.
可能会睡在那边
My name is Helena Holbrook.
我叫海伦娜-霍尔布鲁克
Remember the guy who kidnapped that woman?
还记得绑♥架♥那个女人的家伙吗?
The one everybody called The Marsh King?
大家都叫他沼泽之王的那个?
I'm his daughter.
我是他女儿
Sometimes I sneak off alone at night because I feel trapped.
有时我晚上一个人偷偷溜走,因为我觉得自己被困住了
Like I can't figure out which world I really belong in.
就像我不知道自己到底属于哪个世界
I have trouble trusting people because...
我很难信任别人,因为...
everyone tells me the person I believed in the most
每个人都告诉我,我最信任的人是
was really a monster.
是个真正的怪物
He gave me this after my first kill.
第一次猎杀之后,他给我纹了这个
And this one when I missed.
而这一个,是我失手了
This is the place he taught me to swim.
这是他教我游泳的地方
The name he gave me.
他给我起的名字
This to remind me never to wait to do my chores.
这提醒我永远不要等着做家务
These were the only tears my father ever wanted to see.
这些是我父亲唯一想看到的眼泪
Would you like to go out on a date with me?
你愿意和我约会吗?
Come on.
来吧
I can do it.
我能做到
I know.
我知道
I have been looking forward to this day.
我一直期待着这一天的到来
Thought it was time to introduce you to a couple people.
我想是时候向你们介绍几个人了
Look, Daddy, they have horses.
看,爸爸,他们有马
This is Clark. He's gonna try his best to get you to call him Grandpa.
这是克拉克他会尽力让你叫他爷爷的
Make him earn it.
让他自己争取
That doesn't scare me a bit.
我一点也不怕
I've got no one else to spend it on.
我有大把的时间来争取
It is very nice to meet you, Marigold.
很高兴见到你,玛丽戈德
You too, Clark.
你也是,克拉克
I'm gonna like this one.
我会喜欢这孩子的
Would you like to see the horses?
你想看看马吗?
Who's getting hungry?
谁饿了?
Two hours after I took that,
拍下这张的两小时以后
I started getting calls that some hoodlum
我开始接到电♥话♥,说有个流氓
was setting off fireworks in people's yards.
在人们的院子里燃放烟花
She tore that dress to shreds, running from one of my deputies.
她为了躲避我的一个副手,把裙子撕成了碎片
You can stop now.
你现在可以停了
Oh, hell, we haven't even got to your difficult stage yet.
哦,见鬼,我们还没讲到你最让人头疼的时期呢
Who's that?
那是谁?
That's your grandmother.
那是你奶奶
You definitely take after her.
你肯定很像她
I don't remember that picture.
我不记得那张照片了
It looks like us.
它看起来像我们
You know, I wouldn't complain if this became a habit.
如果你们习惯经常来,我也不会抱怨的
Thank you, Clark.
谢谢你,克拉克
Anytime.
随时都在
Hey.
嘿
You know, Jacob took a lot of my people's beliefs,
你知道,雅各布把我族人的很多信仰
twisted 'em to fit what suited him.
扭曲成他理解的错误涵义
Means "owned" in Ojibwa. Not "family."
在奥吉布瓦语中意为 "占有" 而不是 "家庭"
Don't confuse the two.
不要混淆两者
Little Shadow.
小影子
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I'm just getting some water.
我去拿点水
Hey, make sure you wipe your feet when you come in the house.
嘿,进屋时一定要把脚擦干净
I did.
是的
I'll drop her on the way.
我顺路送她过去
See you after.
回头见
We'll go swimming or something. - Don't forget my goggles.
我们去游泳什么的 - 别忘了我的泳镜
I got that conference in Detroit this afternoon.
我今天下午在底特律参加了会议
Might be home late.
可能会很晚回家
You gonna be okay? Mmm.
你没事吧?嗯
Thank you.
谢谢
Helena?
海伦娜?
How you doing?
你好吗?
Good. Fine.
很好 很好
Are you guys around this weekend?
你们周末在吗?
I was thinking Jess and Marigold could have a playdate.
我在想杰西和玛丽戈德也许可以一起玩耍
Oh, yeah. I think we're free, just...
哦 好啊 我想我们有空 只是...
Sorry. Yeah, she'd love that.
对不起 她会喜欢的
How's Saturday? Would she like to come over to our place?
周六怎么样?她愿意来我们家吗?
Of course. She has swim until 10:00 but after that...
当然 她要游泳到 10 点 但之后...
Can you hold on a second? Sorry.
你能稍等一下吗?对不起
You're not helping.
你没在帮忙
I'm not supposed to help. This is your homework, not mine.
我不应该帮忙 这是你的作业 不是我的
But you always help.
但你总能帮上忙
Well, you can figure this out.
你可以想办法解决
Why are you in a bad mood again?
你怎么又心情不好了?
I'm not.
我没有
I don't mean to be.
我不是故意的
Let's go read. We'll get Daddy to help us finish in the morning.
我们去读睡前故事吧 这明早让爸爸帮我们完成
Okay? - Okay.
好吗?- 好的
"Water lilies spread over the surface of the pool
"睡莲铺满池面
like a carpet patterned with flowers.
就像铺满花纹的地毯
And on this carpet, lay a young and beautiful woman.
在这地毯上 躺着一位年轻貌美的女子
The mother cried, 'Is this myself I see, reflected in your eyes?'
母亲哭着说:'这是我看到的自己吗,映在你的眼睛里?
And the daughter said..."
女儿说..."
Hey, daughter? You missed your entrance.
嘿,女儿?你错过了你的捧哏时间
Helena.
海伦娜
What is it? It's a doll.
这是什么?是个娃娃
You... You play with it.
你...你和它玩
Like a friend.
像个朋友
She has hair like me.
她的头发和我一样
A tiny Helena.
小小的海伦娜
Oh, God.
哦,上帝啊
Marigold!
玛丽戈德
Helena!
海伦娜
Hey, it's me.
嘿,是我
It's me.
是我
Jesus. What are you...
天啊你是...
Uh... I... - Whose blood is that?
呃...我... - 那是谁的血?
No one's. A rabbit. I heard somebody outside.
没人的 是只兔子 我听到外面有人
Maybe try calling the police
也许可以试试报♥警♥
instead of running around in the dark with a knife.
而不是拿着刀在黑暗中乱跑
I have to check on Marigold. - Marigold's fine. She's asleep.
我得去看看玛丽戈德 - 玛丽戈德没事 她睡着了
I just left her room.
我刚离开她的房♥间
Did you see anyone out there?
你看到外面有人吗?
Hey.
嘿
We're gonna keep the doors locked, all right?
我们要把门锁好,好吗?
Get a few cop cars on patrol.
派几辆警车巡逻
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
It was bleeding from the head.
头部出血
Like someone killed it first, then put it in the snare.
好像有人先杀了它,然后把它放进陷阱里
Or maybe it got injured some other way.
也可能它是其他原因受伤了
What's got you spooked? Why do you think there's something more?
是什么让你感到害怕?为什么你觉得还有别的东西?
I feel like he's here.
我感觉他就在这里
The night you found us,
你发现我们的那个晚上
when we came out of the woods,
当我们走出森林时
I was so afraid because he wasn't there with me.
电影精选列表