您的家人和朋友也是如此吗?您的...
I've never told anyone Jacob Holbrook is my father.
我从没告诉过别人雅各布-霍尔布鲁克是我父亲
So, 20 years.
那么,20 年
No letter, birthday card, anything?
没有信 生日卡之类的东西?
No.
没有
I'm confused.
我很困惑
I thought your parents died in a car accident.
你父母不是死于车祸吗?
That's what I told you.
我就是这么跟你说的
And Holbrook, that's the Marsh King guy. The one that just escaped.
霍尔布鲁克 就是那个沼泽王 刚刚逃走的那个
I heard it on the radio.
我在收音机里听到的
That's right.
对
Is there any risk of him coming here?
会有他闯到这里来的风险吗?
That's what we're trying to find out.
这正是我们想查的
He doesn't know where I live.
他不知道我住在哪里
Oh, you can't be too sure of that.
哦,这可不能太肯定
Christ, Helena. How could you not have told me?
天哪 海伦娜 你怎么能不告诉我
I told you to stay in the car, sweetie.
我告诉过你待在车里的 亲爱的
Who are these people? - Police. They're just...
这些人是谁?- 是警♥察♥ 他们只是...
I'm gonna take her. I'll call you later.
我要带她出去走走 晚点打给你
We're gonna need to see your phone and any computers you use.
我们需要查看你的手♥机♥和电脑
With any luck, your father will be found soon.
幸运的话,你父亲很快就会被找到
You don't know my father.
你不了解我父亲
If he makes it to the wild, you'll never see him again.
如果他跑到野外,你就再也见不到他了
In a case that received nationwide notoriety,
在一起全国瞩目的案件中,
Jacob Holbrook, the so-called "Marsh King", abducted Beth Erikkson
被称为 "沼泽之王" 的雅各布-霍尔布鲁克,绑♥架♥了贝丝-埃里克森
and held her for 12 years
把她关了12年
in the wilderness of Michigan's Upper Peninsula,
在密歇根上半岛的荒野中
until she eventually escaped
直到她最终
with the daughter she gave birth to while in captivity.
带着她在被囚禁期间生下的女儿成功逃脱
After the trial, Erikkson had difficulty adapting to normal life
审判过后,埃里克森难以适应正常生活
and was rarely seen in public.
很少公开露面
Tragically, she died four years ago in an apparent suicide.
不幸的是,她四年前死于自杀
Yeah?
是吗?
You guys coming home?
你们回家吗?
I grabbed a hotel room for the night. Mari's in the pool.
我在酒店开了一个房♥间过夜 玛丽在游泳池里
I could bring her over some school clothes, if you want.
如果你愿意,我可以给她带些校服过来
I'm keeping her out tomorrow, just in case.
为了以防万一,我明天要把她留在外面
I didn't think this would happen.
我没想到会发生这种事
That I'd find out?
我会发现吗?
No. I mean, I wish I...
不,我的意思是,我希望我...
Mari's yelling for me. I gotta go.
玛丽在喊我 我得挂了
Little Shadow.
小影子
Time to check our snares.
是时候检查我们的陷阱了
And a real hunter...
和一个真正的猎人...
needs a real knife.
需要一把真正的刀
This is yours now.
现在这是你的了
Let's see how you do with it.
让我们拭目以待
Hi.
你好
I called earlier, but you didn't answer.
我之前打过电♥话♥,但你没接
I'm not great with phones.
我不太会用手♥机♥
That's an understatement.
真是轻描淡写
I saw the news.
我看到新闻了
Thought I'd shoot down and say hello.
我想我应该过来打个招呼
Hello, Clark.
你好 克拉克
Maybe grab a glass of water before I head back.
也许在我回去之前喝杯水
I know you don't want me dropping in,
我知道你不想让我进来
but I figured everything's changed a bit now.
但我觉得现在一切都变了
Cat's outta the bag.
大白于天下了
How's your husband taking it?
你丈夫感觉如何?
Not well.
不太好
He'll come around. Just a matter of time.
他会想通的 只是时间问题
The little one's not so little anymore.
小家伙已经不小了
Your mother would've loved to have met her.
你母亲一定很想见她
I thought you might bring Marigold up home a while back,
我还以为你不久前会带玛丽戈德回家呢
at least for the funeral.
至少会参加葬礼
She wouldn't have met her then either.
那时她也见不着她了
That's true enough.
确实如此
Then, I guess I meant I wish you woulda come sooner.
那我想我的意思是 我希望你能早点来
She would've liked that.
她会喜欢的
He still has that job at the college?
他还在大学里工作吗?
You still doing... - Nothing's changed.
你还在做... - 什么都没变
Okay.
好的
This is not how I saw this playing out.
我也没想过事情会变成这样
I'm sorry, I just can't do this right now.
对不起,我现在没有心情聊这些
Well, at least it's not in the press.
好吧,至少没有狗仔队来
No one's putting you with him.
没人让你和他在一起
Just wanted to make sure you weren't worried about things.
我只是想确保你没有要担心的
I'm not.
我没有
You know, there was a space when you were about 13 or so.
你知道吗,在你 13 岁左右的时候,有一个时期
I thought we had a shot at being a nice little family, the three of us.
我以为我们有机会成为一个温馨的小家庭,我们三个
It was never the three of us, Clark.
从来都不是我们三个人 克拉克
She didn't want me around.
她不希望我在她身边
When she looked at me, she saw my father.
当她看着我时,她看到的是我父亲的影子
So did you.
你也一样
No.
不
You're forgetting some good days.
你忘了一些美好的日子
She loved you.
她爱你
I still love you.
我依然爱你
I miss you.
我想你
But sure, maybe sometimes we saw a little Jacob in you.
但当然,也许有时我们在你身上看到了雅各布的影子
Or maybe you never saw enough of him in me.
又或许你从来没有在我身上看到父亲的影子
You here to relieve this fella?
你是来接替这家伙的吗?
No, I'm supposed to...
不,我是来...
Mrs. Pelletier, the FBI would like you to come down to the office.
佩莱蒂尔夫人 联邦调查局希望你到办公室来一趟
Did something come up?
有什么事吗?
Way above my pay grade.
不是我这个级别能知道的
You want me to come with you?
你想让我和你一起去吗?
We found your father's body.
我们找到了你父亲的尸体
Just inside the state line.
就在州界内
We assume they were heading for a crossing to Canada.
我们估计他们是要去加拿大
Guard rail, 60 feet up on the embankment was splintered.
堤坝上 60 英尺高的护栏被撞得四分五裂
Driver either lost control or fell asleep.
司机不是失控就是睡着了
The car hit a tree and caught fire.
汽车撞上了一棵树并起火
Both men were burned beyond recognition.
两人都被烧得面目全非
We think they had an accomplice. We're looking for him now.
我们认为他们有同谋 我们正在找他
How can you be sure it's Holbrook?
你怎么能确定是霍尔布鲁克?
He has three gold teeth with carvings matching your father.
他有三颗金牙,上面的雕刻和你父亲一样
You all right?
你没事吧?
My father died 20 years ago.
我父亲 20 年前就死了
Mmm.
嗯
I'm sorry about your daddy.
你♥爸♥爸的事我很遗憾
We saw it on TV.
我们在电视上看到了
Thank you, sweetie, but he wasn't my daddy for a long time.
谢谢你,亲爱的,但他有很长一段时间都不是我爸爸了
We brought you some food in case you didn't wanna cook.
我们给你带了些吃的,怕你不想做饭
Let me guess, extra pepperoni?
让我猜猜,外加意大利辣香肠的披萨?
I'm definitely in the mood for pizza. - Yes!
我肯定想吃披萨了 - 太好了
How you doing?
你好吗?
I'm fine.
我没事
I wish you would've told me the truth.
我希望你能告诉我真♥相♥
What's the worst that could've happened?
最坏的结果是什么?
We wouldn't have Mari. - You don't know that.
我们就不会有玛丽了 - 那可不一定
Yes, I do.
一定,我可以确定
Who in their right mind would get involved with the daughter...
哪个正常人会和他的女儿扯上关系...
If you knew my name was Holbrook, you'd never have gone on a date with me.
如果你知道我叫霍尔布鲁克 你就不会和我约会了
You would've run the other way.
你会逃到另一边去的
You will now. - Hold on.
你现在也会 - 等等
Let's pretend that I'm a better person than you think I am, all right?
让我们假装我比你想象的要好,好吗?
What's the best thing that could've happened?
最棒的事情是什么?
You might've found somebody to trust.
你可能找到了可以信任的人
Someone to help you through all the shitty days.
有人帮你度过所有糟糕的日子
Somebody to explain all your weird tattoos to.
电影精选列表