好了 我们得走了 来吧
You did good. Come on.
你做得很好 来吧
Okay, let's go this way.
好吧,我们走这边
There he is! - Police! Don't move!
他在那 - 警♥察♥!别动
Are we gonna go home?
我们要回家吗?
One day we will.
总有一天我们会的
Hey! Don't move!
嘿,别动
Back away from the girl.
离那女孩远点
No!
不
On your stomach!
趴下
Now!
现在
He didn't do anything wrong.
他没有做错任何事
Let me see your hands.
让我看看你的手
I'll come find you, Little Shadow.
我会去找你的,小影子
He's running! I got him!
他跑了 我抓到他了
Hands behind your back! - Daddy!
手放在背后 - 爸爸
Shoot.
靠
No running, Marigold.
别跑 玛丽戈德
Hi, sweetie.
嗨,亲爱的
Mrs. Haver said she has a life of her own,
哈沃太太说她有自己的生活
and if you're gonna be late,
如果你再迟到
she's gonna start charging you rent for me.
她要问你收我的房♥租了
She did, huh?
她说的 呃
What does that mean?
什么意思?
It means you are so valuable,
这说明你很有价值
she thinks I should pay for you.
她认为我应该为你付钱
Whatcha got here?
这里有什么?
My science project. It's a habitat.
我的科学项目 这是一个栖息地
Habitat? Who's the habitat for?
栖息地?为谁建的栖息地?
A baby deer.
一只小鹿
It sleeps over here, beside the rocks,
它就睡在岩石旁边
to keep it safe from hunters.
这样就不会被猎人发现
Smart deer.
聪明的鹿
Mommy!
妈妈
What kind of leaf is this?
这是什么叶子?
A walnut.
核桃
From which tree?
哪棵树上的?
You tell me.
你来告诉我
There.
在那儿
Mm-hmm.
嗯
And what's that tree?
那棵树是什么?
A red oak.
一棵红橡树
It doesn't look red to me.
我不觉得它是红色的
It will be in the fall.
到了秋天就红了
Do you see the bird?
你看到那只鸟了吗?
A wood thrush.
一只鸫鸟
How do you know all the names?
你怎么知道它们的名字?
I can teach you if you want.
如果你愿意,我可以教你
I can see a bunny rabbit.
我看到了一只小兔子
Where?
在哪里?
You have to kind of tilt your head. See the ears?
你必须歪过头来 看到耳朵了吗?
Oh, yeah. I see it. With the tail down this way?
哦 是的 我看到了 尾巴朝下吗?
Yeah.
是啊
It means that we're one.
这意味着我们是一体的
Family.
家庭
Mom?
妈妈?
When can I have one of these?
什么时候能给我画一个这个?
Not until you're 82 years old.
直到你 82 岁
That's the rule, remember?
这是规则,还记得吗?
That's not fair.
这不公平
You got them when you were young.
你小的时候就有了
I was much older than you, and I wish I hadn't.
我那会比你大多了,而且我真希望我没有
I like them.
我喜欢它们
I like you.
我喜欢你
Daddy's home!
爸爸回来了
Put your stuff inside, sweetie.
把你的东西放进去 亲爱的
We're going to the campus for Daddy's work picnic.
我们要去校园参加爸爸的工作野餐
Picnic? - Sorry we're late.
野餐?- 对不起,我们迟到了
I forgot about your thing tonight.
我把你今晚的事给忘了
That's all right. Let's just go.
没关系,我们走吧
I have to change.
我得换衣服
Why don't you go on over with her, and I'll come later.
你先跟她去吧,我一会儿就来
Well, we've tried that. You never show.
我们试过了 你从来不去
I'm just not good at those things.
我只是不擅长这些事情
Neither am I.
我也不擅长
Which is why you're coming with.
这就是为什么你必须要试试
Plus, you're my beautiful wife,
另外,你是我贼漂亮的妻子
and I want to show you off.
我得带出去炫耀炫耀
You know, it's funny.
你知道,这很有趣
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, you good? Yeah.
嘿,你还好吗?没事
Is Marigold having fun?
玛丽戈德玩得开心吗?
I don't know. The crazy thing is,
我也不知道 最疯狂的是
my students don't even try to hide it anymore.
我的学生们甚至不再掩饰
Phones are going off my entire lecture.
整堂课电♥话♥都在响
Well, in their defense, I have heard some of your lectures.
好吧,这波我得站学生们,我也听过你的一些演讲
I love that. It's unusual.
我喜欢这个 这很不一样
Oh, thanks. - Did you get it around here?
哦,谢谢 - 你是在这附近纹的吗?
Uh, in San Francisco, when I was a teenager.
呃,在旧金山,那时我才十几岁
You have a bunch of them.
你有一大堆
Too many.
太多了
I didn't know you're from San Francisco.
我不知道你来自旧金山
Other places too. We moved around a lot.
还有其他地方 我们经常搬家
What'd your parents do?
你父母是做什么的?
My father worked in insurance, my mom sometimes did telemarketing.
我父亲从事保险工作,我母亲有时做电♥话♥销♥售♥
Doesn't get much more boring than that.
没有比这更无聊的了
Then she took 20 mattresses and laid them on the pea.
然后,她拿了 20 张床垫铺在豌豆上
On this, the princess had to lie all night.
公主不得不在上面躺了一夜
In the morning she was asked how she had slept.
早上,有人问她睡得怎么样
And the princess said...
公主说
"Oh, very badly."
"哦,非常糟糕"
What's going on? Where's my daughter?
怎么了?我女儿在哪儿?
Helena Erikkson?
海伦娜-埃里克森?
Where's Marigold?
玛丽戈德在哪里?
She's not here. This isn't about her.
她不在这里 这与她无关
I'm Special Agent Illing.
我是特别探员伊琳
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家干什么?
Ms. Erikkson. - My name is Pelletier.
埃里克森女士 - 我叫佩莱蒂埃
Before that, it was Jones, correct?
在此之前,是琼斯,对吗?
Then Mitchell, after you changed it from Bekkum.
然后是米切尔,在你把它从贝库姆改过来之后
But you were born to Jacob Holbrook and Beth Erikkson.
但你是雅各布·霍尔布鲁克和贝丝·埃里克森所生
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Your father, Jacob Holbrook.
你的父亲 雅各布·霍尔布鲁克
He and another prisoner escaped last night
他和另一名囚犯昨晚逃跑了
while being transported across the state line to Alger Penitentiary.
在被越过州界送往阿尔杰监狱的途中
When's the last time you spoke to him?
你最后一次和他说话是什么时候?
When I was ten years old.
我十岁那年
Has he tried to contact you recently? - No.
他最近有联♥系♥过你吗?- 没有
Are you sure? Not even once?
你确定?一次也没有?
You could've called me. You didn't need to come here.
你可以打电♥话♥给我的 你没必要来这里
What's going on?
怎么了?
You okay?
你还好吗?
Do you know where your father might be going?
你知道你父亲可能会去哪里吗?
Y-Your father?
你父亲?
You can't just come into my house.
你不能就这么闯进我家
Our warrant allows us to check for any possible communication
我们的授权令允许我们检查任何可能是你父亲打过来的
to or from your father.
或者是打给你父亲的通信
Why do you keep saying that? Helena's father...
你为什么一直这么说 海伦娜的父亲...
He doesn't know where I live, doesn't know my last name,
他不知道我住在哪里,也不知道我姓什么
doesn't know anything about me.
对我一无所知
And that's same for your family and friends? Have any of your...
电影精选列表