It implicates half the board of directors.
我只告诉了你一个人
You're the only one that I've told.
为了
You know,
以防万一
just in case.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be fine.
等这件事后 你还能看到他们受到严惩
When this is over, you're gonna get to watch them all burn.
现在怎么办
So what now?
我们一直走 直到手♥机♥上有信♥号♥♥
We keep moving until we get a signal on that phone.
我们的唯一出路就是想办法直接联♥系♥司法部长
Our only play is contacting the attorney general directly somehow.
那要怎么联♥系♥
How the hell do we do that?
我还没想出来
I haven't figured that part out yet.
难道我们就这么死在树林里
So what, we're just supposed to die out here in the woods?
我这么说了吗
Did I say that?
我们不再奔逃了
We stop running.
走 我们接着走 找个右信♥号♥♥的地方
Come on. Let's keep going. We'll find a signal.
依然没信♥号♥♥
Still nothing.
好
Okay.
我们前面是河流 三面是山峦
So we've got the river in front of us and the ridgeline all around us.
距日出还有五小时 到时他们会搜捕我们
There's... five hours till sunrise. That's when they're gonna come for us.
那样就困住我们了 他们知道去哪儿找我们
But then we're trapped, and they know exactly where to find us.
这正是我希望的 走 我们有很多事要做
That's what I'm hoping for. Come on. We got a lot of work to do.
好了 奥莉 到了分道扬镳的地方了
All right, Liv. This is where we part ways.
那河边 沿着河走
Head that way towards the river and follow it.
-你最终能找到路的 -不 我和你在一起更安全
-Eventually you'll hit a road. -No way. I'm safer with you.
-我不想跟你争论 -好的 那就别说了 我们走
-I don't wanna argue with you. -Good. Then don't. Let's go.
这里又有血迹 他们肯定朝这个方向去了
Got more blood here. They definitely came this way.
道斯 你听到什么了吗
Dawes, you got anything?
警方还是一头雾水
Cops got nothing so far.
整个地区依然在封锁中
The whole area is still locked down.
路障 检查站 等等
Roadblocks, checkpoints, everything.
大家都深呼吸
Everyone take a deep breath.
我们慢慢来做好了
Let's take our time. Do this right.
-创世纪公♥司♥的电♥话♥ -是的
-Is that Genesis? -Yep.
什么事
What do they want?
让你干好活
For you to do your job.
海斯 加快速度
Hayes, pick up the pace.
海斯 哪条路
Hayes, which way?
海斯
Hayes.
海斯
Hayes.
我失去了踪迹
I lost it.
踪迹全无
Trail's gone.
找到
Find it.
是他 频道2
It's him. Channel two.
沃格尔西蒙·沃格尔你在吗
Vogel. Simon Vogel. Are you there?
-能定位他吗 -能
-Can you track him? -Yeah.
卡特 很高兴听到你的声音
Carter. it's good to hear your voice.
想我吗
Did you miss me?
很想
Very much.
别看我们刚刚认识
To think we were just getting to know each other.
-那女子和你在一起吗 -你听着 西蒙
-Is the girl with you? -Here is the thing, Sinmon.
你需要对付的不是她了 是我
She's not your problem anymore. lam.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
我劝你当心史密斯
If! were you, I'd actually keep an eye on Smith.
他这人喜欢背眉开冷枪
He's the sort that likes to shoot people in the head when they're not looking.
听着 杰克 你也知道无法活着走出这个山谷
Listen, Jake. We both know you're not gonna make it out of this canyon.
因此我们就坦诚点
So let's be frank with each other.
这只是个拼消耗的问题
It's just a matter of what the attrition rate will be.
你身手好 这我承认
Oh, you're good. I'll give you that.
可你也给了我补充人员的机会
And, ironically, you've opened up new opportunities for recruitment on my team.
你是要聘用我
You're offering me a job?
把那女子交给我
Bring me the girl.
你就能活下去 而且很富有
You get to live and get rich.
你意下如何
What do you say?
谢谢 但还是不了
Thanks, but no, thanks.
我呼叫你不是这个目的
It's not why! called.
那你是什么目的
Why did you call?
跟着我 包抄 截住他
With me! Circle around! Cut him off!
快 快
Go, go, go!
散开
Spread out!
别让她跑了
Don't lose her.
上
Go!
我看到了坦尼斯
We got 'Yams.
布莱克倒下了
Blake's down.
海斯 你听到什么动静了吗
Hayes, do you have anything?
有他们的踪迹吗
Any sign of them at all?
没有
Nothing.
我找不到马库斯
I can't find Marcus.
-你准备好了吗 -当然没有
-Are you ready? -Of course not.
藏在隐蔽处 不得已时才出来
Hug the shadows. Only move when you have to.
边打边跑 记住了吗
Hit and run. Got it?
好
Yeah.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
不是吧
Are you kidding me?
他们从你们眼皮底下溜走了
They slipped past all of you.
你闭嘴 否则我帮你闭上
Shut your mouth! Or I'll shut it for you!
要团结 我们会找到他们的
Gotta hold it together. We'll find them.
假如这正是他希望的呢 我早就说过 卡特不傻
What if that's what he wants? I told you, Carter's not stupid.
他是把我们引来 一个个的杀掉
He is sucking us in so he can pick us off one by one.
蹲下
Duck!
-别管他了 我们接着走 -喂
-Forget him. Let's move on. -Hey.
何以见得卡特没有在山谷别处也布满陷阱
What makes you think Carter doesn't have the rest of this valley rigged?
他只有一个人
He's one man.
可你看他一个人都做了什么
Yeah, well, that logic seems to have worked out well for you so far, hmm?
去那儿 我引开他们
Go that way! I'll draw them away!
太菜了
Amateurs.
天啊
Holy shit.
沃格尔 能收到吗
Vogel. Vogel, you copy?
拉米雷斯死了
Ramirez is down.
什么作战计划 沃格尔
So, what's the plan, Vogel?
还是你慢慢想 一边看着我们一个个倒下
Or are you just gonna let us all die while you figure it out?
你行 你带路啊
You wanna lead?
我看也是
Yeah.
道斯 我要把他们赶到你那里
Dawes. I'm driving them your way.
好
Yeah.
放下枪
Drop it!
还有另一把
Both of 'em.
走
Move.
海斯 到这里来
Hayes, over here!
那女人呢
Where's the girl?
喔 哦啦
Whoo! Oorah!
厉害啊 海军
Not bad, marine.
真厉害
That's not bad.
真是厉害
Not bad at all.
但这次你救不了她
But you just don't get the girl this time.
真可惜
What a shame.
知道吗
You know,
我并不总是喜欢在人背后
I don't always like to shoot people in the back of the head...
放冷枪
when they're not looking.
有时我喜欢正面开枪
Sometimes I want them to see it coming.
把枪放下
Put your gun down.
我让你放下枪
I said put it down.
-沃格尔呢 -我不知道
-Where's Vogel? -I don't know.
杰克
Jake! Oh!
起来
Get up.
快点 宝贝
Come on, princess.
快
Now.
我们一起走走
We're going for a little walk.
快点
NOW!
接着走
Keep moving.
等我死了 何以见得你不是下一个
What makes you think that when I'm dead you're not next?
创世纪公♥司♥做事都是斩草除根
电影精选列表