This is Detective Redman, Ashton PD.
这里有个叫杰克·卡特的
I've got a Jake Carter here.
自称是一个保镖队伍的一员
Claims to be part of a security team.
请等一下 我为你转接
Hold, please. Let me patch you through.
里德曼探长我是司法部的伊森·史密斯
Detective Redman, my name is Ethan Smith. I'm with the Justice Department.
-你仔细听好了 -好
-I need you to listen very closely. -Okay.
杰克·卡特今早参与了袭击我们司法部的车队
Jake Carter was involved in an attack on our DOJ motorcade this morning.
我是九死一生
Barely made it out myself.
他参过军 训练有素
He's ex-military, well trained...
极其凶险
and should be considered extremely dangerous.
他的同伙是一名叫奥利维亚坦尼斯的年轻女子
His accomplice is a young woman named Olivia Tanis.
-她也在那里吗 -是的
-Is she there as well? -Yeah, that's fight.
好的 控制住他们两人
Good. Hold and secure them both.
严加看管
Take no chances.
我带着司法部的人马上就到
Myself and my DOJ team are en route.
谢谢
Thanks. I appreciate that.
-核实了 -核实了
-We're good? -We're good.
跪下 手放在头上 铐上他
On your knees. Hands behind your head. Cuff him.
滚下
Down now!
-这是怎么回事 -闭嘴
-What the hell is going on? -Shut up.
-你在犯错误 -闭嘴
-You're making a mistake. -I said shut up.
干什么 你在犯错误
What are you doing? You're making a mistake.
你干什么 住手
What are you doing? No. Stop.
走 拉他起来
Let's go. Get him up.
走 快
Let's go. Come on.
-跟你通电♥话♥的人在撒谎 -走
-Whoever you talked to is lying. -Move it. Walk.
这是扯淡
This is bullshit.
你这混♥蛋♥ 你跟他们说什么了 为什么我被捕了
You son of a bitch. What did you say to them? Why am I getting arrested?
-你本该相信我的 -够了
-You should have trusted me. -That's enough.
我不知道你们真正的情况 但我会查出来的
I don't know what the real story is with you, but I'm gonna find out.
要知道真正的情况 你就亲自给司法部打电♥话♥
You want the real story? Call the Department of Justice yourself.
核实他们跟你说过的话
Confirm what they told you.
等他们来了 我们就能搞清楚了
We'll sort this out when they get here.
-看好他俩 -等等 谁要来
-Watch them. -Wait. Who's coming?
你跟谁通了电♥话♥ 喂 你跟谁通了电♥话♥
Who'd you talk to? Hey! Who'd you talk to?
-你要干什么 -干我的活
-What are you doing? -My job.
不按我的方式来
No. We do this my way.
我进去找负责人谈谈 编点什么
I'll go in, talk to whoever's in charge-there's a novelty-
让他们把那女子给我 然后就成了 不动干戈
get them to give me the girl, and we're done, clean.
你去吧
Go right ahead.
嗨
Hi.
-我能帮你吗 -希望如此
-Can I help you? -I sure do hope so.
我是司法部的伊森·史密斯
Uh, my name is Ethan Smith. I'm with the Department of Justice.
我来找里德曼探长 你应该知道我要来
I need to speak to Detective Redman. I believe he's expecting me.
-我帮你联♥系♥他 -非常感谢
-I'll get him for you. -Oh, thank you very much.
你们的城市很美
Lovely town you have here.
我们走
Let's go.
我做事都是用我的方式
I do things my way.
卡特
Carter!
跟在我身后快 快
Stay on my hip. Come on. Come on.
快跑 找个地方躲起来
Run. Go to ground somewhere. Hide. Anything.
直接联络司法部长办公室 别的谁都不行 知道吗
Contact the attorney general's office directly. No one else. Got it?
-走 -什么 不
-Go. -What? No
带上你受伤的手下 我掩护你 走
Get your wounded. I'll cover you. Go.
-走 走 -从后门走
-Let's go! Move it! -Get out the back.
走
Come on.
快 快 我们走 快
Move it! Move it! Let's go! Come on!
是卡特
That's Carter.
看来你的方式也不怎么样
So much for doing things your way.
外♥围♥ 去后门查看
Perimeter? Check 6:00.
道斯 把家伙拿来
Dawes. Bring it.
杰克·卡特 我叫西蒙·沃格尔
Jake Carter! My name's Simon Vogel!
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
我可不高兴
I can't say the same.
我得承认 我佩服你的身手
I have to admit, I respect your skills.
可你自从穿了这身衣服 你就死定了
But you died the moment you put that suit on.
-奥利维亚·坦尼斯在哪儿 -你何不进来看看
-Where's Olivia Tanis, Carter? -Why don't you come take a look?
说得好
Oh, yeah, that's cute.
除非你保证这次不再逃走了
Only if you promise not to run away this time.
看看你周围的情况
Examine your situation.
你被死死钉住 又众寡悬殊
You're pinned down and outgunned.
告诉我们她在哪儿 就可以放了你
Tell us where she is, Carter, and you can walk away from this.
你们只有10分钟时间 支援的警♥察♥马上就要来了
You got maybe 10 minutes. Backup's on the way.
还是考虑一下你们的下一步吧
You should think about your next move.
我刚血洗了警♥察♥局 多杀几个又何妨
I just murdered a whole police station. What's a few more?
放聪明点 卡特 把她交出来
Be smart, Carter. Give us the girl.
等等 我们还不确定她是否和卡特在一起
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. We don't know if she's with Carter.
你要么支持我 要么挡住我的枪口
You're either in front of the gun or behind it.
你看着办
You choose.
上车
Get in!
走 走
Go, go, go, go!
我们走 我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
快
Go!
-我们现在怎么办 -开车 只管开车
-So now what are we gonna do? -Drive! Just drive!
天啊
Shit. Shit.
离开大路
Get off the main road!
他们来了 快 快走
Here they come! Move! Let's go! Move it!
天啊
Shit.
撞倒他 快点
Run him down! Faster!
-再快点 -你疯了吗 我无法
-Faster! Move it! -Are you crazy? I can't...
再快点
Faster!
真是的 我要他死
Jesus Christ! I want this guy!
-再快点 -真是的
-Faster! -Christ!
-你要让他跑了 -快点 格兰特
-You're losing him. -Come on, Grant!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
走 只管走
Move! Just go!
来 该清理一下了
Let's go. Time to clean it up.
给 拿着
Here, take that. Take it.
我们得走了 我们走
We gotta move. We gotta move. Let's go.
抄上家伙
Grab your gear.
他们步行了 我们步行搜捕他们
They've gone to ground. We'll hunt them on foot.
等等 你确定这样明智吗
Wait. Are you sure that's the wisest move?
卡特 这样扭转了劣势
Carter's just turned the tables in his favor.
他擅长野战 所以他才进山林
He knows what he's doing. That's why he went into the woods.
我们还有别的选择吗
What options do we have, huh?
如果你有点子 我洗耳恭听
If you have any ideas, I'm all ears.
听着 别忘了我们的人手大大减少
Hey, listen. We are dwindling numbers, in case you haven't noticed.
我们要纠结人马 明天天亮后再搜捕
We've got to regroup, call in more muscle and go in at sunrise.
他们步行 入夜后更寸步难行
They are on foot and will be blind when it gets dark.
跑不远的
They're not gonna get far.
把这个摘了吧
You'll wanna lose this.
海斯 给马库斯打电♥话♥ 我们明早再搜捕
Hayes. Call Marcus. We're going in first thing in the morning.
不 让我来帮你
No, no. Let me help you.
对不起 我不是护士
Sorry. I'm not a nurse.
我让你自己逃的
Told you to run back there.
你应该发现了 我这人不喜欢听从别人
Something you should know about me by now. I don't listen too well.
给我夹子
Can you pass me one of the clips?
-谢谢 -换你也会这样
-Thanks. -You would have done the same.
喂 我捡到的手♥机♥ 你看看有没有信♥号♥♥
Hey. I found this. See if you can get a signal on it.
没信♥号♥♥ 我等会再试试
No, there's no signal, but I'll keep trying.
我本该相信你的 一开始就该相信你的
I should have trusted you. I should have just trusted you from the start.
-喂 -我去了那警♥察♥局
-Hey. -I walked into that police station.
-别说了 -他们都死了
-Don't. -They're dead.
-这是我的责任 -不
-That's on me. -No.
是派人追杀你的人的责任
It's on the people who sent those bastards after you.
这些都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
喂
Hey.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
这是我的加密网址和密♥码♥
This is an encrypted Web address with my password.
里面有我了解的创世纪公♥司♥的内♥幕♥
It's everything that I know on Genesis.
涉及公♥司♥董事会的半数成员
电影精选列表