需要军医
We need a medic!
准备接收空投
Standing by for airdrop.
怒火反击
在花♥园♥里 精神被粉碎
In the garden the spirit is crushed
不要问国家能为你做什么
Ask not what your country can do for you.
要问你能为国家做什么
Ask what you can do for your country.
就在两个小时前
Just two hours ago
盟军空军开始轰炸伊♥拉♥克♥的军事目标
allied air forces began an attack on military targets in Iraq.
我见过地面上和海上的战争
I have seen war on land and sea.
我见过伤者流出的血
I have seen blood running from the wounded.
最害怕的 是害怕本身
to fear is... fear itself.
你犯的罪
Your sins
你看着我死
You watched me die
在你的面前
In front of your eyes
你看着我死去
You watched me die
我将再次重生
Again I will rise
遭到殴打和戏弄
Beaten and mocked
遭唾弃和羞掳
Spat on and disgraced
折磨
Excruciate
几天了 我快要窒息
I suffocate for days
你看着我挂了
You stare as I hang
血从我的王冠滴下
Blood drips from my crown
毁容 面无生机
Disfigured and lifeless
我已经走完我的一生
I've laid my life down
你看着我死去
You watched me die
在你眼前
In front of your eyes
你看着我死去
You watched me die
我将再次重生
Again I will rise
你可以飞
You can fly.
我要去俘获你
I'm comin' to getcha
哦 天那 我无处可去
Oh, no There's nowhere left to go
想前进 却无处可躲
Go ahead and run, but there's nowhere left to hide
我要去俘获你
I'm comin' to getcha
接下来是天气预报 现在是布里斯托尔区
Turning now to the weather for your Thursday morning...
周四清晨
here in Bristol Falls.
目前阴 风力小 多变
We have mostly cloudy skies at the moment, variable light winds-
你能在黑夜中拆卸一挺M4卡♥宾♥枪♥
You can field strip an M4 in the dark.
却依然不会打领带
You still can't tie a damn tie.
15℃左右 会让云量增多
the upper 50s, which will give way to clouds.
明天的天气貌似是今天的翻版
Tomorrow's weather looks like a carbon copy of today...
可能本地区整个周末都会下雨
with rain likely hitting our area all weekend.
傍晚左右有阵雨
Showers likely hitting around evening,
然后阴 凌晨时分可能有阵雨最低十几度
then cloudy with a chance of showers after midnight, with lows in the 50s.
带来布里斯托尔地区的最新天气预报
with your updated weather forecast here for Bristol Falls.
-新来的 -是的
-New guy? -Yeah.
杰克·卡特海 军陆战队退役的
Jake Carter. Ex-jarhead.
-去年是凯♥旋♥的英雄 -就是他
-Hometown hero last year. -That's him.
货到了我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when we have the package.
卡特
Carter.
我是队长罗伯特·丹尼斯
I'm Robert Daniels, team leader.
-什么时候来的 -昨晚
-When did you get in? -Last night, sir.
我看了你的档案 中士
I studied your file, Sergeant.
两枚紫心勋章 一枚铜星勋章
Two Purple Hearts, Bronze Star.
霍桑环球保镖公♥司♥是业内顶尖的
Hawthorne Global Security is the cream of the crop.
我们的保镖都是最出色的
Our agents are held to the highest standard.
-明白吗 -是
-Understood? -Yes, sir.
这是你全新的开始 卡特 要干好
This is your fresh start, Carter. Make it count.
诸位
Gentlemen.
司法部有一个重要货物
Department of Justice is flying in a high-value package.
让我们护送这一货物
We've been hired to protect said package...
交到司法部手中
until DOJ takes official custody.
有什么问题
Questions?
大家快点 飞机进场了
All right, look alive, gentlemen. Plane's on final approach.
卡特 你跟我来
Carter, you're with me.
我是司法部的内森·米勒
Nathan Miller, Department of Justice.
我是罗伯特·丹尼尔 霍桑环球保镖公♥司♥的
Robert Daniels, Global Hawthorne Security.
-不会吧 杰克·卡特 -早上好 中尉
-I'll be damned. Jake Carter. -Morning, Lieutenant.
别向我行军礼 我会搂你的
Don't you salute me. I'll kick your ass.
我至今只是小小的公务员
I'm just a lowly civil servant now.
从没想过你会穿上西装
Never thought I'd see you in a monkey suit, Jake.
-我得说难看死了 -谢谢
-But I got to tell you, it looks ridiculous. -Thank you, sir.
快点吧 坦尼斯小姐
Let's go, Miss Tanis.
这是什么地方
Where the hell are we?
反正你是回到了美国 有这点就够了
You are back in the United States of America. That's all that matters.
她还在生气
She still pissed?
她让我们保持距离
She told us to keep our distance.
她有些过于紧张
She's a little high-strung.
我一个手下劝她别紧张 被她打了一巴掌
Took a swing at one of my guys for telling her to relax.
她是谁
Who is she?
奥利维亚·坦尼斯 24岁
Olivia Tanis, 24 years old.
她很聪明 智商135
She's smart. IQ, 135.
她也是个揭发者
She's also a whistle-blower.
她在国外已逃亡数周
She's been on the run overseas for weeks.
我们在香港抓到她
We caught up with her in Hong Kong.
今早把她带到温哥华 然后是这里
Flew her into Vancouver this morning and then hopped out here.
她有创世纪国防公♥司♥叛国的情报
She's got intel on traitors inside Genesis Defense Corporation,
是她似前工作过的公♥司♥
where she used to work.
也是美国最大的国防承包商之一
It's also one of the largest defense contractors in the US.
塔尼斯曾担任IT工程师
Tanis worked as an IT engineer.
说她有文件证实自己的指控
Says she has files to back up her claims.
她要求以此换取对她的保护
That's the info she's trading for protection.
放在一个只有她知道的加密的云文件里
Locked away in some encrypted cloud file only she knows.
所以我们还不能拘捕她 要交给你们
That's why we have to keep Tanis off-book, which is where you come in.
拘捕了她 就只能走法律程序了
We take her into official custody, she's in the system.
她已同意把文件直接交给司法部长
She's agreed to surrender the files directly to the attorney general.
你们的任务就是把她看管好 等我们先安排好
So your job is to babysit her until we can set that up.
我们会一起送她去
We'll tag along until her drop. Hey.
-然后就是你们负责了 -没问题
-Then she's all yours. -Okay. Done.
-喂 -又怎么了
-Hey. -What's the problem now?
这些人也算低调
You call these guys inconspicuous?
干脆在我背上贴个靶子算了
You might as well paint a target on my back.
霍桑环球公♥司♥是最顶尖的保镖公♥司♥
Hawthorne Global is the best in private security, Liv.
是吗 此人的西装就是大路货
Yeah? This guy looks like he bought his suit from Men's Wearhouse.
难道让我把性命
I'm trusting my life in people...
交给这些连着装品味都没有的人
who can't even protect themselves from lousy fashion choices?
我的要求是
Look, here's what I want, all right?
给我一部一次性手♥机♥和司法部长的电♥话♥号♥码
You're gonna give me a burner phone and the AG's number.
三天之后 我会给你个联♥系♥时间和地点 此前我不露面
In three days, I'll give you a where and a when. Until then, I'm gone.
这不可能 这些人会保护你
That's not gonna happen. These guys will protect you.
走吧 奥利维亚
Come on, Liv.
也保护她不要伤害自己
Protect her. Even from herself.
是啊 她只是阴天里的一缕阳光
Yep. She's just a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.
是啊 我能看出来
Yeah, I can see that.
总比开着装甲车 在阿富汗爬山路强
Well, beats chugging up those Afghan mountain roads in the MRAPs,
-你说不是吗 -是的
-don't you think, Jake? -Agreed.
-你成家了吗 -还没找到能受到了我的女人
-You ever settle down? -Couldn't find a woman to put up with me yet.
毫不意外
Well, I'm not surprised.
你一直很让人头疼
You always were a pain in the ass.
苏珊和你们两个女儿都好吗 一个4岁 一个5岁了吧
So, how's Susan and the girls? What are they, four and five now?
-一个7岁 一个8岁了 -时间过得真快啊
-Try seven and eight. -Where does the time go, huh?
但愿她俩能照顾好自己的母亲
Hopefully they take after their mother.
她们照顾得很好
Oh. Yeah, no, they did, luckily.
-还是单身 -是啊
-So no one, huh? -Nope.
真是意外 你这么有魅力的男人
What a surprise, with everything that you clearly have to offer.
我来猜猜 你在高中时属于男神
Let me guess. You were a big deal in high school.
是橄榄球队的四分位吧
What was it? Quarterback dating a prom queen?
-我其实是跑分位 -当然了 是我傻了
-Running back, actually. -Of course it was. What was I thinking?
高中生杰克大有前途 会赢得海斯曼奖杯
I can see it now. Jakey boy's gonna go off, win the Heisman,
打上职业联赛 成为大球星
go pro and become a big, big star.
只可惜 转眼之间到了高考
Oops. Along came this little thing called the SATs.
这时你明白 并非每个童话故事都有美好的结局
电影精选列表