Where'd you get the car?
在路上问一名爱国的农民借的
We borrowed it from a very patriotic redneck we stumbled across.
杰克 我理解你
Look, Jake, I get it.
你不知道谁是可以信任的
You don't know who to trust.
-没错 -好
-Exactly. -Okay.
假如我不干净 不会只带二个人来
But if I was dirty, I wouldn't come back here with just one more gun.
我会带大批人
I'd hit you hard.
我知道这些人是谁
I know who these guys are, okay?
杰克 你连我都不放心吗
Jake, it's me.
我能把手放下了吗
Can I put my hands down, please?
好
All right.
-他们是什么人 -这个人叫西蒙·沃格尔
-Who are they? -His name is Simon Vogel.
南非特种部队出来的
Former South African Special Forces.
每当我们不便出手时 就找他代劳
We used to use him for odd jobs when we couldn't afford the visibility.
后来他就变得 不稳定
Then he went... became unstable.
在贝鲁特执行—样任务时出了差错
There was a job in Beirut. Things got real messy,
我们不得不放弃他
and we had to cut him loose.
我都不知道他还活着
I didn't even know he was still alive.
-这些人是他的部下 -假如还是他以前的部下
-His team? -if it's the same crew he used to run with,
他们都是一流的杀手 花大钱才能请来
they're all former tier-one operators-best money can buy.
他怎么知道我们的路线
How did he know our route?
正像你怀疑的 内部有人向他泄密
Just like you suspect. Someone tipped him off from the inside.
没错
Exactly.
噢
Ooh!
扔了枪
Toss it.
还有手♥枪♥
And the sidearm.
喂
Hey.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
不在这里
Not here.
胡说
Bullshit.
走
Move.
接着走
Keep moving.
在这儿乖乖站着
Stand right there like a good boy.
我估计内奸肯定会来
I figured whoever was dirty was gonna show up here.
就把她藏起来了
So I stashed her.
是吗
Oh, is that so?
走
Move.
去厨房♥
Into the kitchen.
到后面
Back there.
满意了
Satisfied?
好 我满足你 你有什么条件
Okay. I'll play. What do you want?
我不会跟自己为难
I don't negotiate against myself.
你出个数目
Give me a number.
你就会出♥卖♥♥♥她
You'd sell her out?
这么轻易
Just like that?
我再问一遍 她值多少钱
So I'll ask you again. What's she worth?
我给你个数目
Here's your number.
五 四
Five, four,
-三 二 -开枪吧 就当我在蒙你
-three, two -Go on. Call my bluff, bitch.
在你犹豫不决的时候 我要吃早餐了
Meantime, I'm gonna have breakfast.
快进去
Go, go! Get inside!
杀了他
Kill him!
快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
奥莉
Liv!
沿这条路去船上 发动船 快
Through there a path leads to the boat. Get it started. Go! Go!
包抄 包抄
Flank around! Flank around!
低身
Stay down!
你怎么没杀了卡特
Why is Carter still alive?
当时我没找到那女子
I didn't have eyes on the girl.
这本该是很轻松的事 他对你毫无防备
This should have been easy. You had the element of surprise.
要是你们当初做好了
Well, maybe if you did your job
在伏击中杀了坦尼斯 就没这些事了
and killed Tanis at the ambush, we wouldn't be in this mess.
我们走
Let's go.
你没事吧
You okay?
-奥莉 你没事吧 -我没事
-Liv, you okay? -Yeah, I'm fine.
好的 前面应该有条路 大概不到一英里了
Good. Should be a road up ahead, probably less than a mile away.
"应该" 很好 下一步呢
Should be. Oh, great. Then what?
-我正在考虑下一步 当然是我的工作 -当然是
-I'm working on the "then what." -Of course you are.
你知道怎样最好
You know what would be really nice?
只怕任何事你都不能确定
if you were just certain of something here.
好吧 这是我能确定的
Okay. Here's what I'm certain of.
他们让你消失的行动
The research they put into making you disappear...
是孤注一掷的
is an all-or-nothing type of move.
他们这么大动干戈 说明你捏着他们确凿的把柄
They don't send this much heat unless what you have on these guys is legit.
我也确定
I'm also certain that...
他们要杀了你才肯罢休
they're not gonna stop until you're dead.
我能把他们都扳倒
I can bury them all.
那你有什么把柄
What the hell you have on them?
你记不记得几年前
You remember a couple of years back...
由于防弹衣质量问题 一批驻阿富汗美军士兵阵亡了
a bunch of troops in Afghanistan died due to faulty body armor?
何止记得 我当时在场 亲眼目击
Remember? I was there. Witnessed it firsthand.
你是说这是创世纪国防公♥司♥的责任
You're saying that Genesis Defense Corporation was behind that?
这只是开始
That's just the beginning.
那这趟任务就更值得了
That makes this all the more worth it.
-走吧 我们要接着走 -卡特
-Come on. We gotta keep moving. -Carter.
我听见了你说要出♥卖♥♥♥我
You know I heard everything you said back there about selling me out.
-拜托 我那是为了争取时间 -可能
-Come on, Liv. I was lying to buy time. -Maybe.
或者你保护我 只是为了等一个更高的价钱
Or maybe you're just keeping me alive till a better offer comes along.
天 我要救你多少次 你才能信任我
Jesus. How many times do I have to save your life before you trust me?
-沃格尔 能收到吗 -我是沃格尔
-Vogel, you copy? -Go for Vogel.
船上空无一人
The boat's empty.
不知道他们朝哪个方向去了
Got no idea what direction they went in.
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
喂 你干什么
Hey! Hey! What are you doing?
这是我的车
That's my car!
喂 停下
Hey! Stop!
-有什么事 小姐 -我需要你的帮助
-Can I help you, miss? -I need your help.
有人要杀我
There are people out there trying to kill me.
好 你把来龙去脉都说说
All right. Why don't you start at the beginning?
我要先确定你能保护我的安全
I need to know you can guarantee my protection.
你周围都是警♥察♥
Well, you're surrounded by cops.
出什么事了
What's going on?
今早是不是在小路上发现十几具尸体和几辆严重破损的
Did you find a dozen bodies and blown-up SUVs on a back road this morning?
做下这些事的人 就是要杀我的人
The guys who did that, they're the ones that are after me.
什么
Excuse me?
警官 我在找一名女子 棕发 蓝眼 美貌
Hey, Officer. I'm looking for a girl. Brown hair, blue eyes, pretty.
她有没有来过 宣称自己有麻烦
Did she come in here, maybe talking about being in trouble?
你先冷静一下
How about you just calm down?
你说的是什么人 你妻子 女友
Who are we talking about? Wife? Girlfriend?
-你俩闹矛盾了 -她在这儿 是不是
-You two have an argument? -She's in here, isn't she?
-她在哪儿 我要和她谈谈 -不 你要做的
-Where is she? I need to talk to her. -No, what you're gonna do...
就是在这里等着
is you're gonna wait here.
我看看你的证件
Okay, let's see some ID.
谢谢 去坐下
Thank you. Grab a seat.
难道你不知道这些人的身份
You're telling me you can't identify any of these men?
我不知道 我从未见过他们
No, I can't identify-I've never seen these guys in my life-
他们在对我开枪 我还能怎么办
They were shooting at me. What was I supposed to do?
-难道回头去看 -放松
-Turn around and look? -Okay, relax. Hey, relax!
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter.
里面有个女人说有人要杀她
I got a woman back there who claims people are trying to kill her.
是的 我是负责保护她的保镖之一
She's right. I'm part of a detail assigned to protect her.
她到了我们这里 你放心就是
No offense. She's with us now. We've got that covered.
不 她是我的职责
No, look, she's my responsibility.
我有个犯罪现场如战场一般 因此你好好坐在这里
And I got a crime scene that looks like a war zone. So you just sit tight.
给这些人打个电♥话♥
Give these people a call.
我想核实他的说法
I wanna verify this guy's story.
这样吧 我改变主意了 我还是走吧
You know what? I think I've changed my mind. I'm just gonna go.
-请坐下 -我真的不用
-Have a seat, please. -Seriously, I'm fine.
-我只需要走 -坐下
-I just need to go. -Take a seat.
我是艾什顿警♥察♥局的里德曼探长
电影精选列表