That's when you realize not all fairy tales have happy endings, do they?
我说的对吗
Am I wrong?
几年之后
Fast-forward a couple years,
你只是个给别人开车的保镖
and you're just another rent-a-cop playing taxi driver.
猜得不错 可惜对我来说 高考并不是问题
Not bad, but I hate to break it to you. SATs weren't really my problem.
是吗 是什么问题 说来听听
Yeah? What was it then? Astonish me.
是一件叫做911的事
A little thing called 9/11.
-我可以自♥由♥发言吗 -随便
-Permission to speak freely? -By all means.
这是我多日来最愉快的时刻
This is the most entertained I've been in days.
我俩都没想到
I think we're both just really impressed to see
你竟然能说一句囫囵话
you putting together full sentences here.
我也在猜想你的经历
And I'm just trying to put together what your story is.
既然都在谈人生故事 我了解过你的简历
While we're on the subject of cliches here, I heard your bio.
上过名牌大学 说明你家里有钱
Ivy League and all. That means you come from money.
对吗 你曾是私立学校里
Right? So, what, you're the sweet, little prep school princess...
无人能懂的大小姐吧
that no one really understood?
为了迫切得到关注
The type that always got herself
不断惹是生非
into one fine mess after the other for attention.
幸好老爸有的是钱 帮你消灾
Good thing you always had Daddy's money to count on to bail you out.
但这一次不行了
At least until now, that is.
这一次你终于发现
Yeah. This time it looks like you finally found yourself...
钱并不能摆平一切
in a situation you can't buy your way out of.
但话说回来 我知道啥 我只是个开车的
But what do I know? I'm just a taxi driver.
够了 卡特
That's enough, Carter.
-知道吗 -什么
-You know what? -Yes, ma'am?
就凭你
You can kiss...
-天啊 -倒车
-Jesus Christ! -Reverse!
倒车 倒车
Back up! Back up!
趴下
Stay down!
下车 下车
Bail out! Bail out!
别起来
Stay down!
-多少人 -我看到树后有8个人
-Numbers? -I got eight plus in the tree line!
他们在移♥动♥
They're moving!
我们必须走
We need to move!
该死
Shit.
他们在包抄 注意左前方和右前方
They're flanking! Watch your 3:00 and 9:00!
该死
Oh, shit.
-约翰森 那女的朝你那里去了 -收到 我们去办
-Johnson. I got the girl coming your way. -Roger that. We're on it.
支援一下 道斯
Could use a little help here, Dawes.
上 搞定这事
Go on. Get it done.
他们过来了
They're moving!
我吸引火力 你们去树林里保护货物
I'll draw their fire. Peel around in the forest and secure the package.
没人
All clear!
那还愣着干什么 接着走
Then what are you waiting for? Get moving!
我抓到她了
I've got her.
他的钥匙 肯定有车钥匙
His keys. Gotta have keys.
拜托
Come on.
走
Come on.
我们得走 跟我来
We need to move. Come with me.
跟在我身后
Stay behind me.
走吧
Come on, okay?
快 快
Let's go! Let's go!
丹尼斯 请回话
Daniels, come in.
重复 你能收到吗
I repeat: Do you copy?
丹尼斯 你能收到吗 有人吗
Daniels, do you copy? Anyone?
上车
Get in!
低身
Get down!
低身
Get down! Go!
靠
Jesus!
-你中弹了 -不是我的血
-Are you hit? -it's not my blood.
-天啊 这些人是谁 -不知道
-Jesus Christ! Who were those guys? -I don't know.
让我下车吧 我自己更好
Drop me off somewhere. I'm better off on my own.
你活不过五分钟
You wouldn't last five minutes.
我在香港六天 一直好好的
Six weeks in Hong Kong, I was just fine.
来这里20分钟 就在树林里被人追杀
Twenty minutes here, I'm running in a forest getting shot at.
你在飞机上有没有给谁打过电♥话♥ 男友或闺蜜
Did you call anyone from a plane? Boyfriend? A girlfriend?
这还用问 没有男友或闺蜜 就我一个人
Seriously? No. No boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm on my own.
我只有身上的衣服 如今又摊上了你
All I have are the clothes on my back. And now you.
他们知道在哪儿袭击我们 有人泄了密
They knew where to hit us. Someone tipped them off.
-那我们去报♥警♥ -不 不能冒这个险
-Then let's go to the police. -No. We can't risk it.
目前 我们去安全屋
For now, we'll go to the safe house.
运气好的话 我们能领先一步
With any luck, we got a head start.
-靠运气 那我放心了 -我们去安全屋
-Luck? That's encouraging. -We'll go to the safe house,
在那里研究我们的下一步
figure out our next move there.
你的队长说你是新人 有多新
Your boss said you were new. How new?
今天是头一天
This is my first day.
好极了
Awesome.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
-你在干什么 -做最糟糕的打算
-What are you doing? -Planning for the worst.
-你没事吧 -我没事
-You okay? -Yeah, I'm fine.
我给你倒杯水
I'll get you some water.
不许动
Don't move.
-你干什么 -给我钥匙
-What are you doing? -Give me the keys.
这是糟主意 靠你一个人 你毫无防卫
Bad idea. Out there on your own, you're too exposed.
-不 我要去报♥警♥ -埋伏我们的人肯定料到了这一步
-No, I'm going to the cops. -Whoever ambushed us will have that covered.
谢谢你救了我的命 可我不认识你
I appreciate you saving my life, but I don't know you.
不认识任何人 事实上 你们公♥司♥里有个内奸
I don't know anyone. In fact, you guys have a rat in your company,
也就是说 我只能信得过一个人 我自己
which means there's really only one person that I can trust-me.
给我车钥匙
Give me the damn car keys.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
你以为我不会打死你吗
You think I won't blow your head off right here?
可能会
Maybe.
可我的职责是保护你
My job is to protect you.
把钥匙给你 就是我的失职
I give you the keys, I'm not doing my job.
你听说过 "永远忠诚" 这个词吗
You ever hear the term semper fi?
"永远忠诚"
"Always faithful"?
那么你是海军陆战队的 难道我就能放心吗
So what, you're a marine? Is that supposed to put my mind at ease?
是的 我不管你放不放心
Yeah, it should. But I don't give a shit if it does or not.
我们没时间哕嗦 你要么开枪 要么让我尽我的职责
We don't have time for this. So either shoot me or let me do my damn job.
我不会让他们抓到你
I won't let them get to you.
现在相信我了吗
So you trust me now?
就是他 杰克·卡特
This is our boy. Jake Carter.
海军侦察队的 刚从阿富汗退役 来这里也只有几周
Force recon marine. Just back from Afghanistan. Been here a few weeks.
他依然流着战斗的血液
He still has war in his blood.
但他只有一个人 又没有上级指挥
But he's alone. No chain of command.
他会遵循原计划的
He'll follow the plan.
你没事吧
You okay in there?
没事 请你等一下
Yeah. Just one sec, please.
-你真没事吗 -是的 我说了你等一下
-You sure you're okay? -Yeah. I said give me a sec, all right?
对不起 只是
Sorry. it's just...
我们要马上走
We gotta get moving.
有什么吃的吗 我很饿
Is there anything to eat? I'm starved.
都吃了
Eat up.
这不是食物 我不吃
Yeah, that's not food. I'm not eating that.
有有机食物吗
Is there anything organic?
有机的 给
Organic? There you go.
拿上你的东西 我们走
Get your stuff. We're leaving.
去后面的房♥间里 我让你出来再出来
Get back in one of the rooms. Don't come out unless I say so.
万一我挂了 你就跑 不要回头
If anything happens, get out of here and don't look back.
放下枪
Drop it.
杰克
Jake.
我说了 放下枪
I said drop it now.
快
NOW!
杰克
Jake.
-杰克 这是怎么回事 -我也正想问你呢
-Jake, what the hell is this? -That's what I wanna know.
-没想到还有人活着出来 -别人都死了
-Didn't think anyone made it out. -No one else did.
除了你俩
Except you two.
在你和坦尼斯逃走之后
After you and Tanis broke free,
我们也找机会逃脱了
we found an opportunity to get away, and we took it.
我们看到你和她开车走了 好样的
Yeah, we saw you drive away with the girl. Good man.
你们哪来的车
电影精选列表