我女儿根本不是异类 她很聪明 很勇敢…
My daughter's not a handful. She's smart. She's spirited.
但是她总是消失
She disappears...
到处躲来躲去
...and she hides.
我在考虑我的未来
So I was thinking about my future.
我就想像此刻一样生活 你知道吗?
And I--l don't know, if I just had this normal life, you know?
-一个不离家出走的丈夫 -是的
-Yeah, with a husband that didn't leave? -Right.
但如果我遇到特别的人…
-But if l met someone---Nate.
然后生小孩
--and had kids...
留在Briar Hill
...and even if I stayed in Briar Hill...
也许这就足够了
...that might be enough.
你可能觉得我很傻
You probably think that's really stupid.
不
No.
是的
Yeah.
我觉得Cody这个名字好听
-Hey, Cody is a pretty cool name. -Eh.
Jennifer也不错 Bethany
Jennifer is nice. Bethany.
Emma? Amber?
我喜欢Emma
l Iike Emma.
-Cody你留着 Emma给我 -谢谢
-You keep Cody. l'll take Emma. -Thanks.
我想去游泳
l wanna go swimming.
去公共游泳池吧
Just go to the public pool.
不 那里小孩太多
No, there's all those little kids.
-这不是冰淇淋 -是酸奶
-This isn't really ice cream. -Frozen yogurt's better for you.
给妈妈笑一个
l can see my little girI in there.
你应该明白妈妈为什么生气 对吗?
You do understand why Mommy was mad, don't you?
-你恨我 -我不恨你
-You hate me. -l don't hate you.
你总是生我的气 在车里你不停地盯着我
You're always mad at me. ln the car, you were looking at me.
那是因为你太漂亮了 有时候…
lt's just because you're so beautifuI, sometimes--
妈妈忍♥不住看你
--Mommy can't heIp but to look.
不是这个原因
That's not why.
Emma 你得答应我
Emma, you have to promise me.
不再跑开 不再躲起来
No more running away, no more hiding.
我用生命发誓
l swear on my life.
这不好笑 Emma
lt's not funny, Emma.
但这确实好笑
But it is funny.
该死
Goddamn it.
两秒钟内给我停止嬉皮笑脸
You have two seconds to wipe that smirk off your face.
妈妈说脏话了
Mommy said a bad word.
够了 让你♥爸♥爸来教育你
That's it, we're going to talk to Daddy.
-你弄疼我了 -别叫了
-No. Ow, you're hurting me! -Stop it.
这里是哲学系的Paul McFee
You've reached Paul McFee...at the Department of Philosophy.
抱歉我不在 请留言
In his terrible absence, please leave a message.
你不下来吗?
Why don't you come in?
我没有带泳裤
l didn't bring my trunks.
Diana? Dee?
Dee?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我没事 她在哪?
l'm okay. Where is she?
谁?
Who?
Diana 你能坐起来吗?
Diana? Can you sit?
-我们把她移到路边吧 -不 别动她
-Get her off the road. -Don't move her.
-等救生车来 -我没事
-Wait for an ambulance. -l'm okay.
停止杀害我们的孩子
进去吧 甜心 躺在那
Just go on in, honey. Sit up there.
-剪刀那些都准备好了?-是的 医生
Type? O-positive.
-胎儿重量? -12克
What's the hemoglobin? Twelve grams.
做过心理辅♥导♥了吗?
Did we dock c-cycle? Mm-hm.
确保她了解手术的过程
Make sure she gets the post procedure meds.
好的 医生
Yes, doctor.
好的 所以这是正常反应吗?
Right, okay. So is it--ls it normal?
是的 但是我…
Yeah, but l--
他们怎么说?
What did they say?
我压根不明白他们说什么
l don't understand a fucking thing.
你有没有…柠檬汁或甜的东西
Do you have, uh...like, lemonade or something sweet?
如果情况更糟 我们就得去医院
lf this gets any worse, we're gonna have to go to a hospital.
那现在…
So...?
我还好
l'm fine.
我很害怕血
Blood freaks me out.
对不起
l'm sorry.
真希望能为你做点什么
l wish l could do something for you.
我想要你的猫
l want your cat.
好的
All right. Okay.
肯定是你躲得及时
You must have moved just in time.
我看到很多血
There was all this blood.
你没被撞到很幸运
You're Iucky he missed you.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
你觉得他在等某个女孩吗?
Do you think he's waiting for a girl?
我们应该等等看看
We should wait and find out.
-我们会错过电影了 -那又怎样
-We're gonna miss the movie. -So what?
不是女孩
No girl.
那是他吗?
ls that him?
-Marcus?-对
-Marcus? -Yeah.
拜托
Please.
可以
Yeah, l can do that.
我可以半小时后到那
l can do that in, like, a half-hour. Yeah.
等一下 等等
Yeah, hold on a second. Hold on.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
Timmy好吗?
How's, uh--How's Timmy?
很好
Good.
下次再聊
There you go.
别想了
Don't think about it.
那么 你准备好回答一个严肃的问题了吗?
So are you up for a truIy hard question?
Goobers和Mitts哪个队会赢?
Goobers or mints?
我凭什么值得拥有你这样的好朋友?
Maureen, what did I do to deserve a friend like you?
前世注定的?
Um, something in a past life?
你相信这些?
Do you believe in that?
不知道 可能吧
l don't know. Maybe.
我们注定有自己的归宿 对吗?
l mean, we have to go somewhere, right?
那么多的血
And there was so much blood.
-而他就像个… -娘们?
And he was such a--pussy?
对 真是个娘们
Yeah. Such a pussy.
真差劲
So lame.
那么多血 真是…
And the blood was--
-我们能不能换个音乐? -当然
-Can we change this music? -Sure.
我妈还在工作 跟平常一样
Mom still at work par usual.
长大后我真要变成那种女人吗?
M, l really don't wanna grow up to be one of those women.
你知道 那种倔强 迁怒于任何事的女人
One of those hard women that are angry about everything all the time.
我知道
l know.
你心肠那么软…
With a heart like yours...
不会变成那样的
...I don't think you're in any danger.
回家吧
Get out of here.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
她叫什么名字 Paul?
What's her name , Paul?
她是谁?
Who is she?
我只有一个女人 她叫Diana
There's only one girl for me, and her name is Diana.
对不起 我听不到你说话
l'm sorry, l can't hear you.
是你强大的道德心在说话吗?
ls that your powerful conscience talking?
我们或许应该把你送进禁闭学校
Maybe we should send you to parochial school.
Diana.
那好吧
Oh. That's all right.
我很爱你
l so loved you.
我很爱他们每个人
l so loved all of it.
我以为付出我的真情
l thought if l lived a certain way...
爱我的孩子
...cared for my daughter...
帮助我的学生
...helped my students...
爱你
...loved you...
就能弥补一切
...then I could make everything all right.
什么?
What?
你不会明白的
You can't understand.
是的 我不明白
No, l don't...understand.
我是你的丈夫
l'm your husband.
你不是我丈夫
You're not my husband.
我非常荣幸地有请本校最优秀的
lt is my great honor to introduce one of the most distinguished members...
教师之一 Paul McFee教授
电影精选列表