ls it possible that nothing changes in this town?
你没变
Except you.
嘿 Diana
Hey. Hey, Diana. Hey.
-你♥他♥妈♥的离我远点儿 -你发什么神经?
-Get the fuck off me. -What is the matter with you?
他妈的你以为你是谁?你♥他♥妈♥的只是个婊♥子♥
Fuck do you think you are? You're just a fucking dirty little slut--
你有两秒种的时间收起你的嬉皮笑脸
You have two seconds to wipe that smirk off your face.
我正陶醉着 刚转身…
l mean, I was really into it, and I turned around...
他掏出了他那活儿
...and he'd pulled out his...
我气极了
You know, and I was so pissed.
如果那东西不是活生生的 还可以接受 比如石头 但它会动
You think coral isn't alive, like it's a rock? But it's alive.
活生生 胀鼓鼓地 我第一次靠这么近感受那玩意儿
You know, it's a living thing, with a brain. l just felt like I was so close to something.
或许是我太兴奋了 我也不知道
Maybe l was just high. I don't know.
家里不准我上驾校了 因为他们发现我在吸大♥麻♥
Now l can't take goddamn driver's ed. , because they found me with pot.
-这可真♥他♥妈♥的是件大事 -你现在准备怎么办?
-Like, big fucking deal, you know? -What are you gonna do now?
跟Petersen长官谈了 我保证以后远离大♥麻♥
lt's like I told Officer Petersen, I solemnly promise to take a break from the pot.
但我可不保证不踢别人的蛋蛋
l can't make any promises about kicking men.
实际上是不能保证上得了驾校
l mean about driver's ed.
我可以教你开车
l can teach you how to drive.
好 这样…
Okay, so, uh...
所有的车子都是一样的
Okay. -...it always stays the same.
右边的是油门 左边是刹车
The one on the right is the gas, the one on the left is the brake, okay?
-好的 -那么…
-Yeah. -So that just--Okay. Yeah, okay.
-抱歉 -小心点
-Okay, yeah. Sorry. -Okay, careful.
-转… -轻点刹车
Turn---Ease on the brake , okay?
-我知道 -现在往右 这是倒车
l got it. -Okay, just--Right. This is back--
转向灯在哪?左…别这样…
Where's the signal? -Um, the left. No, just--
单手扶盘 另一只手…
Okay, keep one hand on the wheel.
我会打方向盘 你该提醒我的弱项
l got the wheel. l wanna know where the flicker is.
我们可以上路了吗?
Can we go on the road yet?
我早准备好了
Uh... -l'm so ready.
注意方向盘
Heh. Just watch the steering.
-为啥?-注意
-Why, is that, like, important? -Dee.
老天 你在做什么?
Jesus Christ. -What are you doing?
McCleod老师
Mr. McCleod?
好 我们知道什么?
Okay, so, what do we know?
例如 我们知道 这位Stephanie是个年轻人
We know, for example, that Stephanie here was a teenager.
我们知道这点 是因为她的肺部骨骼
We know that because of the narrowness of her pelvic bones...
同时 也因为她私处的骨骼有空隙
...and also because there are these gaps in her pelvic region...
年龄大的人私处的骨骼是致密的
...where an older human female's bones would be fully-formed.
就是说 这个女性人体的骨骼并没有完全硬化...
That is, there are parts of the human female body that do not ossify...
硬化的意思是?
...meaning?
Amanda?
-Amanda? -Um...
变成骨骼?
Turn to bone?
…经过分♥析♥我们发现
Right, until after adolescence.
在Stephanie死亡后 这部分还是软组织
So when Stephanie died, that was all still soft tissue...
所以就腐烂掉了 这就称为…
...and it just melted away, which is actually called...
“降解”
...decomposition.
众所周知 相对于软组织…
So, of course, bones decompose ...
和人体其他肌肉来说 骨头降解的速度要慢得多
...much, much later than soft tissue and all the rest of the flesh.
[你完全能够“硬化”他的私处]
你觉得McCleod老师会认为我们是在说他吗?
Think Mr. McCleod thought it was about him?
他看起来很不高兴的样子
He totally blushed. I feel bad.
不管怎样 你还是把“硬化”用进了一个句子
Although you did use ossify in a sentence.
搞不清楚
Oh, it couldn't hurt.
看看我期中考试能不能拿个好成绩就知道了
l got a C on the midterm, l could do with a good class grade.
你应该知道他和那位Stephanie之间有点不清不楚
You know there's something going on between him and Stephanie.
那个年轻骨架?
The teenaged skeleton?
我不知道他们之间算是什么感情
A little note can't change the love they have.
稍等一下
Hold on a sec.
好了
Ah. There we go.
[幻灯片 高更的名画 Jacob与天使的摔角]
Bretagne派画家可以看到Jacob和天使摔角
The Breton nuns can see Jacob wrestling with the angel.
他们是靠想象么?
Are they imagining it?
他们是天赋异秉么?
Are they having a genuine visitation?
或者 从图象的连续性来看
Or given the consistency of the painted work...
两部分之间缺乏明显的界限
...the lack of distinction between the two parts of the image...
这足以说明
...is it fair to say...
Gauguin并不相信任何分界
...Gauguin doesn't believe in any demarcation--
Diana老师 已经12:35了
Diana? 1 2:35.
…存在于现实与幻想之间
--between the real and the imagined?
有人见到Anna么?
Has anybody seen Anna?
你会来的 是吧?
You're gonna come, right?
不行 我妈不让我去
No. My mom won't let me go.
为什么?
What? Why?
不知道 不过
l don't know. Quote:
肯定不是因为总有小伙子在我窗下晃悠这种小事
"She's not crazy about teens writhing around on the ground and seeing things."
别失望 告诉我你看到啥了?
Don't get pissed. lt's what she said.
我知道我看到的是啥
l know what l saw.
是真实的 上帝显灵
lt was real. A vision of God.
时间停止了
Things froze.
所有东西静止不动
Everything just froze.
就像一个人被汽车撞了 昏迷过去
Sounds like you got hit by a car or you fucking passed out.
不可言传
You see it, you see it.
要是其实你没真的见到呢?
What if you don't?
-Briar Hill还不错吧… -切 你不是讨厌他么
-l mean, Briar Hill is nice and all, but... -Shut up. You hate Briar Hill.
我不知道 是否真的有个地方能看见无限之类的东西?
l don't know. ls it really the kind of place that you can see infinity...or whatever?
你或许应该开始做作业了
We should probably get started.
太热了不想做
lt's too hot for homework.
看 Maureen 我小使一招 整个世界都凉爽了
See, Maureen. How could we have done trig without cooling down?
我也一样
So wise.
-但我们考试会不及格的 -嘘
-But we're gonna fail if we---Oh, shh.
乌鸦嘴 你需要学的太多了
Grasshopper. You have much to learn.
我还有几招 你应该多学着点
For what is trig, when there's an early show to catch?
这才是生活 我的朋友
Mm, this is the life, M.
这可不是我们的生活
lt's not our life.
房♥主在度假 他们才不管呢
They're on vacation. They don't care.
不是度假 他们长辈去世了
The Penzers aren't on vacation. Their grandmother died.
你要花一整下午来杞人忧天吗?
You gonna spend the afternoon worrying?
他们不可能因为你在别人池里游泳就拘留你
They can't arrest you for swimming in a pool.
况且谁能看到我们?邻居们的垃圾袋?
Who's gonna report us? Some old bag of a neighbor?
只是个邮差 胆小鬼
lt's just the mailman, you spaz.
小时候 我很喜欢在雨中闲逛
When I was a little kid, l used to love hanging out in the rain.
把我妈妈气坏了
Drive my mom nuts.
我喜欢观察雨中的花朵
But I'd watch the flowers.
有些被雨淋得稀趴烂 但有些却在雨后更有生机
Some would get crushed, but some would burst back up after.
真酷
lt was so cool.
我不懂你在说什么
l have no fucking idea what you're taIking about.
雨 带来天然水之精华
Rain. You know, it's produced when water condenses or something.
或许我们就像这些喷头洒出来的水一样
Maybe we're just like the rain when it evaporates.
命运早在被洒出的一瞬间就定下了
We could just go back into the atmosphere.
你看这个混乱劲儿
Because look at all this mist.
我很好奇我现在呼吸进去的都是些谁的命运
l wonder who we're breathing in right now.
呕…
Ew.
说到呕 我妈妈又搭上个男朋友
Okay, speaking of "ew," my mom's new boyfriend...
什么样的男朋友?
How is the new boyfriend?
他的名字是Raoul
His name is Raoul.
我妈妈也跟Raoul约会过
My mom dated Raoul.
Raoul是西班牙语“大黑鸦”的意思
ls he like Moby but Spanish?
这里到我男朋友的房♥子也不远
Let's just hope when we die, we don't end up on the Briar Hill singles scene.
我很好奇你男朋友住哪里
l wonder where Nate lives.
应该是在那边
l think over there.
你是说 和那些富人一个区?
You mean, with the fancy people?
老兄 那你会有一辆保时捷
Dude, you couId have a porch.
坐享其成
Happy days.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
Emma 你在看什么片?
Emma...what are you watching?
《魔幻校车》
Magic School Bus.
真的吗?
Really?
你不该看这个 Emma
You shouldn't be watching this, Emma.
这很搞笑 就像是一个笑话
lt's funny. It's just like a joke.
这可不是笑话
lt's not a joke.
-而且我刚才问你... -你不用如此害怕 妈妈
电影精选列表