-And if l ask you something---You shouldn't be so scared, Mommy.
不要害怕
Don't be scared.
妈咪说了句粗口
Mommy said a bad word.
我有个好消息
l have some good news.
-我们要养一匹小马么? -不是
-Are we getting a pony? -No.
-可以继续说吗?-当然
-Should l continue? AlI right. -Say.
你应该知道 学校每四年
You know every four years...
会选择一位学术成绩优异的个人
...the faculty chooses from its ranks an individuaI...
发表“亚瑟富勒”演讲
...of outstanding academic reputation to deliver a lecture in honor...
并赠与其所在学院奖金
...of the college's founding president, Arthur M. Fuller.
今年的“亚瑟富勒”演讲者
This year, the Arthur M. Fuller Iecture...
不是别人 正是你最宠幸的仆人
...is going to be deIivered by none other than your faithful servant.
-太神奇了 -我一定要去吗?
-That's amazing. -Do l have to go?
有题目了吗?
You have a title?
我在考虑
Well, l've been thinking of:
“恶之优势与善之优势”还没定
"The problem of evil, the problem of good."
-到时候才晓得 -但我想你需要些实例
-But we'll see. -Think you might need some case studies?
因为我刚好知道有人今下午非常坏
Because, um, I happen to know someone that was extra bad this afternoon.
当然 为了缓和现状 我应该为我的演讲
Mm, of course , to use her in my presentation...
准备一个案例分♥析♥
-... l would need her under glass. Mm.
Emma?
Emma?
-用力 -用力
-Come on. -Come on.
-Paul?-宝贝?
-Paul? -Sweetie?
咳出来
Come on, babe. Come on.
好了 呼吸 没事了
Okay. Okay. You can breathe. Breathe, breathe.
没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
我明天可以不去学校吗
Maybe l'll be too sick to go to school tomorrow.
看情况吧
Maybe. We'll see.
我讨厌学校
l hate school.
-不 不是的 -是的 我讨厌它
-No, you don't. -Yes, l do. l hate it.
我讨厌那些老师
l hate Sister Beatrice.
-可是… 不 我讨厌家庭作业 讨厌死了
-Well, Sister Beatrice---No, l hate homework. l hate it all.
该死的学校
l fucking hate school.
-别那么说 -为什么?那是事实
-Don't say that. -Why? It's true.
因为那像Michael会说的话
Because it's like something Michael "Dickwad" Patrick would say.
来 进去吧
Come on, Iet's go inside.
Paul 我已经开始有点担心了
l've been worried about her, Paul.
我们玩躲猫猫
Hiding games she plays.
然后她对我说
Other day she said to me:
“妈咪 你不能控制我”
"Mommy, you can't make me do anything."
她很像我
She's just like me.
但我这么小的时候还没有这样早熟
l don't think l even started that young.
你比那些男孩子早熟多了
You were pretty young when l met you.
她学校的老师今天又通知我去了
l got a note again from her teacher at school.
你可不像会管那些所谓的学校的事的人
Well, you're the one that wanted to send her to that parochiaI school.
今晚 你得尽量睡会儿
Dee...tonight, are you gonna try and get some sleep?
如果你不睡觉 就不会做梦了
lf you don't sleep, you don't dream.
我真想住在小镇的偏僻处
Maureen and l used to live in the shitty part of town...
你有憧憬过那是多么美好吗?
...and we dreamed about having a nice house...
还有阳台
-...with a porch. -Hmm.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
别睁开
Keep your eyes closed.
好吗 就一会儿
Okay? Give me your wine .
对 站着 对 就这儿
All right, stand right there.
往前一点 好了
-A little forward, right there. Okay. -Mm-hm.
闭着眼
Keep your eyes closed.
好了
Okay.
睁开吧
You can open them.
它好漂亮 Paul
lt's so beautiful, Paul.
Michael.
Diana.
Michael 求求你 别杀我们
Michael, don't kill us, please.
“我们”?
Us?
不 我只杀你们中的一个
No, l'm onIy gonna kill one of you.
你不必杀我们任何一个的
But you don't have to kill either of us.
我会的
Well, l'm going to.
唯一的问题是…
The only question is...
杀谁?
...which one's it gonna be?
别这样做 Michael 求求你
You don't have to, Michael, please.
嘿 小妞们
Come on, girls.
是时候选择了
lt's time to choose.
妈咪
Mommy.
我做了个恶梦
l had a bad dream.
[书 护士之歌♥]
读给我听 妈妈 童诗能帮我
Read it, Mommy. lt's the onIy one that helps me.
当听到草地上孩子们的喧嚣
When the voices of children Are heard on the green
当听到上头上孩子们的笑声
And laughing is heard on the hill
我的心中 充满安宁
My heart is at rest within my breast
世间万物一片静悄悄
And everything else is still
孩子们回家吧
Then come home, my children
太阳落山了
The sun is gone down
夜晚的露水正来临
And the dews of night arise
来来 让我们玩
Come, come , let us play
让我们走
And let us away
等明朝天边太阳升
Till the morning appears in the skies
不不 让我们玩
No, no, let us play
白天还没完
For it is yet day
我们不睡觉
And we cannot go to sleep
你看蓝天上 小鸟在飞翔
Besides, in the sky the little birds fly
还有羊群在满山跑
And the hills are all covered with sheep
好吧 好吧
Well, well
再玩一回 直到天全黑
Go and play till the light fades away
再回家躺在软床上
And then go home to bed
小家伙们又跳又叫又是笑
The little ones leaped and shouted
笑声在
And laughed
所有的山头
And all the hills
回荡着
Echoed
为什么我要做那个人?
Why does it have to be that one?
好好 等下等下 看看这个
All right, wait. Hold up. Hold up. Check this out.
嘿 Timmy可是个小野猫
Um... You know, Timmy there, he's part wildcat.
-胡扯 -不 他是
-Bullshit. -No, he is.
他很 很…
He is. See his ears? How they--?
就跟她差不多
Just Iike hers.
就像我
Just Iike me. Ow.
说了要等你的
l said I would wait for you.
-你可以进去 -嘿
-You could have come inside. -Hey.
怎么样 有人说悄悄话吗?
So how was it? Did anybody talk in tongues today?
我们祈祷 还一起接受圣灵的熏陶
Well, we prayed, and we felt a great rush of the Holy Spirit, so...
很不错
-That's cool. -Mm.
我比较喜欢在池中嘿♥咻♥ 说说新的教堂好吗?
Myself, I fucked my older lover in the pool. Do they talk about heaven in your church?
太不敬了
Pretty much exclusively.
因为我很清楚那感觉
Because l know what it feels like.
等下 不是那个水池吧
Wait, it wasn't the pool that we swim in, right?
Dee? Dee?
难以置信 那也太恶心了
-l can't believe this. That's so gross. -What?
你看看我们的处♥女♥和妓♥女♥吧
Heh. Would you look at us, the virgin and the whore.
仔细听Goudman夫妇
lf you listened to Mrs. Goldman...
他们可喜欢这充满艺术韵味的东西
...we're like the whole of female art history.
或者这么说 我们可以像处♥女♥与妓♥女♥
Or we could be, like, The Virgin and The Whore...
组成了WB
...this falI on the WB.
你在开玩笑吧?
Nice, you made a joke.
-那很珍贵的 -算了吧
-That's precious. -Shut up.
你好漂亮
M, you are so beautiful.
-得了吧 -我说真的 你太棒了
-Come on. -Serious. Nate's gonna think you're so hot.
看 真是相得益彰
Houston, the genie has left the bottle.
算了吧 我还是穿上我的衣服
She's going back inside. Give me my dress.
我能先给你照张相吗?
No, look--All right, can l just get a picture first?
好的
-Fine. -Yes. Okay.
永远保存
Forever on film.
很多周了…
We have a week to go...
在这学年最后的日子
...but it is the end of the year.
我想你们之中 有的人早已忍♥受不了我枯燥的课程
l know some of you l won't be seeing too much of over the next few days.
但我想知道我有多喜欢教你们?
电影精选列表