[Hillview高中]
那个老贱♥人♥
That old bitch.
真的 她又摸出一个…
l'm serious. lf I have to jump over another...
大♥麻♥还是什么东西…
...pommel horse or whatever they're called...
-你们最好把那玩意儿收拾一下 -为什么?
-You guys should probably put that out. -Why?
Stranken就在我身后没几步
Because Jenkins is like five feet behind me.
对不起
Sorry.
为什么你总是抓狂?
Why are you always mad?
因为你总让我抓狂
Because you make me mad.
-希望你哪一次不惹麻烦... -好了 好了 现在别谈这个好吗?
-Just once, l would love---Can we just please stop talking about it?
好 可以
Sure. Fine.
跟你通风报信那女孩是谁?
Who was that girl in the office with you?
Maureen?她人很好
Maureen? She's cool.
-实际上这才是我们第一次讲话 -我觉得她不错
-Today was the first time we really talked. -l like her.
好啊 以后我可以跟她一起玩
Oh, good. We can play together then.
-你猜怎么着 -什么
So guess what? What?
Nate约我出去看电影...
Nate asked me to go to the movies with him.
[一年后]
老天 这第二次约会 你居然没告诉我
My God. A second date. You didn't tell me?
他才刚提出来 我还在考虑
He just asked me in trig.
那我得去看紧你们两个 免得你们越轨
l'm gonna come as your chaperone. Make sure nothing happens.
不会的
Mm, that's okay.
如果你愿意 我们可以四人约会 把教授叫上
We can double-date , if you want. Bring your professor.
好啊
Yeah, right.
-我给你讲过我一直在给他电♥话♥吗? -没
-Did I tell you l've been calling him? -No.
他的电♥话♥信箱被我的留言挤爆了
Yeah. But I keep getting his stupid machine.
我留了100多条留言 都是我…
He's got a hundred messages of me just calling...
一通乱打然后挂断的
...and freaking out and hanging up.
-什么时候才能开始啊? -什么什么时候开始?
-When is it all gonna start? -When is what gonna start?
我们的生活 而不是这些
Our lifes. Not all of this.
你该干什么你知道吗?给教授买♥♥杯冻酸奶
You know what you should do? Buy him a frozen yogurt.
我给Nate买♥♥了杯冻酸奶换来了我的第二次约会
That's what I did with Nate and I got a second date.
我得去趟洗手间
l have to go to the bathroom.
我们会迟到的
We're gonna be late for class.
如果我们由百分之七十多的水组成
So if we're, like, 70-whatever percent water...
那感觉应该是没有明确的边界一样 你懂我的意思吗?
...then that's kind of like there's no boundaries.
通常人们认为皮肤是橡胶一样的东西
And people think skin is just this thing, like rubber...
-这不对 它实际上是水 -你嗑嗨了?
-...but it's not. lt's just more water. -Are you high?
你真是嗑嗨了
You are so high.
你那72%的水都在沸腾
You are, like, 72 percent bong water.
-生活就是我的毒药 Maureen -让我看看你的钱包
-Life is my drug, Maureen, so... -Okay, let me see your purse.
我们真有型
We are so styling.
对 按你男朋友的标准
Yeah, by Briar Hill standards.
才不是 客观地说 我们是有型
No, objectively. We are.
随便按什么标准?
By any standards?
-当然 按照纽约的标准 出版商的标准 -夏威夷?
-Unless we're in New York or Polynesia---Or Hawaii?
-我们也该去那里 -我正在说服我妈妈同意我去
-Or some other place we should go. -l have to start working on Mom now.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我们不准结婚 你知道吗?
Realize we're old enough to get married?
必须要先考上大学
We should go to college first.
那要取决于以后想干什么
l'm saying we could if we wanted to.
-那要取决于你父母的同意 -好吧 只是知道你和Nate
-You need your parents' permission. -So long as you know that you and Nate...
-开车去拉斯维加斯... -我也不想...
-...could drive to Vegas---l don't want to.
如果你确实想呢
But if you did...?
知道吗 教会不允许你…
You know, if the Church doesn't let you, uh...
在结婚前嘿♥咻♥
...before you're married.
那是…
Yeah, well...
什么声音?
What is that?
-什么?-听见了吗?
-What? -Do you hear that?
我什么都没听到啊
Hang on. l can't hear anything.
什么鬼声音
What the hell...?
等等…
Dee, don't.
说不定只是一些学生在恶搞
lt's probably just some stupid prank.
据说最有名的混球都在我们学校…
l bet Ryan decided he hasn't been a big enough asshole for the past--
我知道是什么了
l know who it is.
-是Michael Patrick -什么?
lt's Michael Patrick. What?
昨天Patrick告诉我今天他要带枪来学校…
Yesterday, he told me he was gonna bring a gun to school...
-他要杀掉… -杀谁?
-...and he was gonna kill... -Who?
所有人
Everybody.
谁能想到他是这么他妈的变♥态♥
"All you fuckheads." You know what a freak...
你都没给我说?
You didn't tell anybody?
我以为他是在开玩笑
l thought he was just kidding.
说不定他们已经制♥服♥他了
-Maybe they stopped him. -Shh.
Michael, no. No.
Michael?
Diana.
Michael 求求你不要杀我们 求求你
Michael, don't kill us, please.
Diana!
Diana.
你去哪了?
How are you?
没事吧?
You okay?
我没事
l'm fine.
是因为…
Because....
我知道
l know.
我只须挺过这一周
l just have to keep it together this week.
我会没事的
l'll be fine.
妈咪
Mommy.
你在哪里呀?
Where are you?
只闻其声 不见其人
lt's not even remotely amusing.
我的小乖乖在哪里呀?
Hmm. Where's my little girl?
我的小乖乖在里面吗?
ls my little girl in there?
你在这里干啥呀?快准备上学去
What are you doing? You're gonna be late for school.
别让我再催你
And don't make me tickle you.
我们可以去远足吗 妈妈?
Can we go hiking, Mommy?
或许等夏天吧
Maybe in the summer.
-今天吃芝士土司么?-我做了奶油茶
-Can l have a cheese toast? -l made oatmeal.
奶油茶?
Oatmeal?
为什么是奶油茶 我讨厌奶油茶
Why oatmeal? l hate oatmeal.
-祝你今天走运 -好的
-Have a good day. -l will.
我们夏天可以去远足吗 爸爸?
Can we go hiking in the summer, Daddy?
-在院子里?可以啊 -不 要去森林里
-Mm, in the yard? Sure. -No. ln the woods.
亲我一下
Give me a kiss.
爸爸再见
Bye, Daddy.
[手书 良知的谴责 ]
"用一双小眼偷♥窥♥..." 猜一个东西 C打头的
l spy with my little eye, something beginning with C.
-C打头的 Car 小汽车? -不是
-Um... C , uh, cars? -Nope.
-Child 小孩? -不是
-Hmm. Child? -No.
你难倒我了 Emma
Hmm. Got me there, Emma.
美洲狮
Cougar.
美洲狮?
-Cougar? -Ha, ha.
对你同学来说太难了吧
Well, that's a tough one, Em.
什么叫良知?
What's a conscience?
你从哪里听来的?
Where'd you hear that?
爸爸在书房♥做研究的时候自言自语的
Dad was talking to himself in his study.
这个问题很复杂
lt's complicated.
我们今天不谈好吗 Emma?
Not today, Emma.
本周 在悲剧发生后15周年的日子
This week, on the 1 5th anniversary of the tragic date ...
在Hillview高中
...a memorial at Hillview High School...
为了纪念事件的遇害者和幸存者…
...honoring both the victims and the surviv--
Hillview 高中 死难纪念
要我和你一起去吗?
Shall I come in with you?
-好了 -抱抱
Okay. Okay. Give me a hug.
-嗨 Amanda -嗨 Diana
-Hey, Amanda. -Hey, Diana.
你会去吗?
So are you going?
我看到他们在街上放好了露天座位
l saw the bleachers in the street.
我不知道
Mm. l don't know.
我得想一想
l'll think about it.
我想命运总是无常的
lt comes out in strange ways.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我女儿对我说你女儿在学校又惹麻烦了
Bethany told me that Emma's been getting in trouble in school again.
我倒不担心这个 我是说 你当年就很彪悍
Not that l'd worry. l mean, you were pretty wild.
我还记得你因踢人家的小鸡鸡被拘留
l remember you got arrested for kicking that boy in the nuts.
我没被拘留
l didn't get arrested.
刚才那个修女横了我一眼
That nun just give me a dirty look.
就不能让这个小镇保持不变吗?
电影精选列表