But I did want to say how much l've enjoyed teaching you guys.
这个课中我只希望你们记住的是
And if there's anything l want you guys to take with you...
特别是当你们在假期里放纵摧残自己身体的时候
...from this cIass, as you're abusing your bodies over the break...
三件事
...uh, is three things:
心脏是人体最强壮的肌肉
That the heart...is the body's strongest muscle.
大脑的细胞比银河系的繁星还要多
That the brain...has more celIs in it than our galaxy has stars.
还有人体72%是由水组成的
And that the body...is 72 percent water.
所以无论去哪里旅行...
So wherever you go over vacation...
…可别脱水了
...don't get too dehydrated.
不好意思 等一会儿
Uh, excuse me . One second.
荡♥妇♥
谁写的?
Who did this?
孩子
You kids.
下周考试
There's gonna be a test next week.
影响你学分的 是你这学期所做的所有事情
And it will affect your GPAs. Everything we've done this semester.
我只是想说今年我从你的课程学到了很多
l just wanted to say that l learned a Iot in your class this year.
谢谢你 McCIeod先生
So thank you, Mr. McCIeod.
还记得伯努利原理么?
You remember the BernouIli principle?
我已经有三件事需要在假期去记住了 所以…
We have three things to remember over the break.
鸟要飞翔 必须要有合适的翅膀形状…
All birds need to fly are the right shaped wings...
合适的压力和合适的角度
...the right pressure, and the right angle.
你有翅膀
You have the wings.
-你在施加压力吗?-只是希望你能改变你的方向
-You're supplying the pressure? -l just think you need to change your angle.
也许思维比鸟类和骨骼更适合你
Ahem. Reading minds are more your thing than birds and bones.
而这个人 Paul McFee 是个很出色的演讲家
This guy, Paul McFee, is a terrific speaker.
你能从他演讲中得到一些东西
You write me up a short report and I'lI give you extra credit.
怎么样?
Okay, how's that sound?
你还是得参加考试
You still have to take the test.
我们从哪里来?
Where Did We Come From?
我们是谁?
What Are We?
我们往哪里去?
Where Are We Going?
高更为什么给这幅美妙的画取了这个名字?
Why did Gauguin pick this title for such a bizarre and beautiful painting?
有人知道吗?
Anybody?
Anna.
是否他在尝试一种回答这些问题的新途径?
Was he trying to work out a new way of answering those questions?
正解
That's exactly right.
以光泽 形状和色彩
And using Polynesian shape and color...
为灵感 他希望能在他认为…
...as an inspiration, he wanted to break through...
敷衍而过时的提问方式上有所突破
...what he thought of as outlived and conventional ways of asking.
-回答非常好 -我阅读过材料
-That's a good answer. -lt was in the reading.
你肯定认真读了
Well, you did the reading.
好了
All right.
下课
That's it.
周五把你们的作业
l would very much appreciate it...
都交上来 这样我能打分
...to have all your papers so I can grade them.
Anna 你留一下
Anna, can you stick around for a minute? Thanks.
周五 一定要交
By Friday, be much appreciated.
我觉得你在感知方面很有天赋
l think you have more potential than you realize.
以你的水平能上一个四年制大学
With your grades, you could get into a four-year college.
我在镇上有男朋友 所以…
l have a boyfriend in town, so....
也许你没想过离开这里 为什么不给自己一个机会
You may think you'll never leave this town, but you just have to give it a chance.
我可不这么想
Oh, I don't think so.
生活太短暂了
Life's too short.
太不公平了 就因为Brian叫那骨头婊♥子♥?
So unfair. Just because Ryan caIled the skeleton a slut.
他说身体最强壮的肌肉是什么来着?
What did he say again about the body's strongest muscle?
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah, l'm fine.
我不会再那样说了
l don't know how to say this.
说吧
Just say it.
每次有人说那个词 你就会生气 然后…
lf every time somebody says that word, you get angry or assume...
继续
Go on.
那触痛你了吗?
lf it hurts you...
我不明白你为什么那样的反应 好像个…
...then I don't understand why you act the way that you do.
像个什么?
Like a what?
像个妓♥女♥对么?
Like a tramp?
算了
Forget it.
我像个随便的女人?像个卖♥♥淫的?我简直不能想到其他的词了
Like a round-heeled woman? A hussy? I can't really think of a word.
-我不知道你在说什么... -去你♥妈♥的♥
-l don't understand what you're get---Fuck you.
我想我再也不能教你开车了
So I guess I can't teach you to drive anymore?
你自以为是什么?
What do you think?
你以为你载我们几次很了不起吗?
You think if Nate asks you out you're gonna drive around the block?
嘿 Maureen 我喜欢你
-No. -"Hey, Maureen, l Iike you.
我们去街上兜几圈吧
Let's go drive around the block...
然后结婚 然后…等待幸福吧
...and then get married and wait for the rapture."
太不公平了
That's so unfair.
面对现实吧 Maureen
Get real, Maureen.
你不知道万物的真实面目
You don't understand how things are.
你以为你了解全世界吗?
You think you could say no to the whole world?
事实可不是这样的
lt's not there to say no to.
荡♥妇♥
Slut.
出去 这是最后警告
Diana Adams, this is the last time.
心…
The heart.
心脏是身体最坚强的肌肉
The heart is the body's strongest muscle.
知道我为什么喜欢你吗 Dee?
You know what I love about you, Dee?
因为我17岁?
That l'm 17?
不
No.
因为你毫不惧怕
That you're not afraid.
以及我17岁
And that l'm 17 .
呵
Yeah.
嘿 小妞们
Come on, girls.
到时候选择了
lt's time to choose.
如果你必须得杀一个的话
lf you're gonna kill one of us...
杀我吧
...kill me.
Oh, Maureen.
你想说什么?
And what do you have to say?
或许…
Maybe...
或许我该杀了你
Maybe l should kill you?
-别 -别什么?
-No. -No what?
不 别杀我
No, don't kill me.
但如果我不杀你 我该杀谁?
But if l don't kill you, then who should l kill?
我不该像这样的
l don't deserve this.
要兜几街区 等待幸福吗?
Wanna drive around the bIock a couple of times and then wait for the rapture?
你不让我教你开车 你就不能逃离Briar Hill
lf you don't let me teach you how to drive, you'll never get out of Briar Hill.
你先道歉
Say you're sorry.
好吧 我们一起说 三 二 一
Okay, we'll say it at the same time. Three, two, one.
对不起
Sorry.
骗到你了
Got you.
-真熟练 -嗯
-Very mature. -Yeah.
我想他父母离婚了 有2个亲生孩子
l think his parents are divorced and this one has two initials.
也许可以和他谈谈
Or maybe l could just, like, talk to him in bio.
嗯…
Look, M...
我知道你和Nate会有8个孩子 每个都很完美
...I know that you and Nate are gonna have eight kids and be one of those perfect...
创建美好的家庭从此幸福快乐的生活下去
...creepy Christian families that live happily ever after.
你怎么样我不知道 但我会给你煲汤
Hey, l don't know about you, but l could do with some soup.
考试考得如何?
How'd you do on that test?
还好吧
l did okay.
心脏那题我会做
l got the one about the heart.
我不觉得这是事实的真♥相♥ Maureen
l don't really think that's true though...Maureen.
那个身体最强壮的肌肉…
About it being the strongest muscIe.
我不知道我的情况是不是也完全符合
l don't think in my case it is at all.
这是谁? 怎么了?
What is it? What's wrong?
Dee只是过来吃个晚饭讨论学习
Dee just messed up her EngIish test.
我不知道人类的生存状况
l didn't know what the human condition was.
你们可真会说笑
Well, you will soon enough.
不知道你也会撒谎
l didn't know you were allowed to lie.
McFee太太?
Mrs. McFee.
-怎么了? -你知道为什么叫你来吗?
-Sister Beatrice. -You understand why you're here?
不…
No.
坦白的讲 我不清楚…
l don't understand why I'm here to be honest with you.
你女儿…
Your daughter is, uh....
很聪明
She's very bright.
但她是个异类
But she's a handful.
电影精选列表