Son of a bitch! Have you lost you mind?
混♥蛋♥ 你疯了吗
Get rid of that gun? Just let them go!
不要开枪 让他们走
Get down! Those are real bullets!
趴下 这可是真的子弹
I don't know what's gone on with you.
如果你爱我就把车停下 你这是要干啥
I don't want it! Take the wheel! You are crazy!
把住方向盘 你♥他♥妈♥疯了
He shot out the tire!
他把车胎打爆了
Oh my god, Putter, your bleeding.
啊 帕特你流血了
She's been shot. No I haven't. But there's blood.
她没打中了 我没有 但是有血啊
Oh my God, Putter, its happened. It's about time.
啊啊啊 帕特 是你大姨妈来了
Gross.
太恶心了
You keep quiet, Binx. It's wonderful!
你闭嘴 宾克斯 这很好
Ok. Let it down.
好了 放下
I want you to take it easy. You can stretch out in the back of the car.
我要你放松些 你可以在车后面平躺着
When can I get a diaphragm?
我什么时候可以用卫生巾
I don't know what'll done if you were hurt.
真不知道如果你真受伤了我该怎么办
When they have a blizzard, everything is white.
暴风雪来临时 一切都是雪白的
The ground. The sky. Even the air.
地面 舔弄 甚至连空气都是雪白的
And you can't hear anything but the wind.
除了风声 你听不到任何声音
And the hiss of the snowflakes as they land all around you.
雪花在你周围纷纷落下
I was scared. So was I. Why were they shooting at us?
我真是吓到了 我也是 为什么他们要追杀我们
Have you ever been to Vermont? Sure. Skiing.
你有去过佛蒙特州吗 当然了去滑雪
Maybe we should go there tonight. I mean all us -- hitchhike.
我们今晚就去吧 可以搭便车去
You can't. Not now. Everybody knows about you.
不行 起码现在不行 你现在太有名了
They want to see you get that money.
人们希望你拿到那笔钱
They want to see us dead.
人们希望我们死掉
Remember Joan of Arc? Why did this have to happen?
还记得圣女贞德吗 为什么会发生这种事
I'm glad it happened.
我很高兴它发生了
This isn't working.
我们俩是不行的
That's cause we're standing up.
那是因为我们都站着
Not us. Putter and Ophelia, I-I have to get them out of this.
不是我说我们 还有帕特和奥菲利亚 我不能把他们卷进来
What? You going to turn them in?
你要把她们交给警♥察♥
All right, girls, off you feet! Wake up!
好了 起床了懒虫们
Come on. Watch your hands!
来吧 小心点
Surprised? You know how I found you? Billie Jean called me.
很惊讶吗 你知道我是怎么找到你们的 比利金告诉我的
Liar! She wouldn't do that. She did it.
骗人 她才不会这么做
Now you tell me where she is?
现在告诉我她在哪
WHERE IS SHE!
她在哪
Everywhere.
她无处不在
No you getting this all mixed-up. We start stealing cars -- who's going to care about a motor scooter?
如果我们偷汽车的话就完蛋了,谁还在乎一个小摩托车
We got to have wheels.
我们还要再等等
It's not stealing. It's borrowing.
这不是偷是借
What we do -- leave and I.O.U. for a car?
我们不能借用一辆车 然后留一张欠条
If that's what you want I'll pay for it!
我会付钱的
You think this is all a game. Your money let's you get away with anything.
你以为这是一场游戏吗 你以为有钱就可以为所欲为吗
I'm doing this for you. You running away from home.
嘿 我这样做都是为了你 你是为了要离家出走
I can do that without you. Then do it.
没有你我也可以离家出走 那你做啊
Hurry up and get in!
快点上来啊
Come on!
快啊
Great! I'll see you in jail.
祝你在监狱过得愉快
There they are!
他们来了
Oh shit!
糟糕
Come on!
加油!
Through the gates!
穿过大门!
Get in! Well get in. What are you waiting for?
上来啊 想啥呢
I want to tell you something -- Billie Jean called me cause you she was worry about you.
我跟你们说 比利金打电♥话♥说她很担心你们
She doesn't want you to get hurt.
她不希望你们受到任何伤害
Now you have to tell me something.
现在你们要告诉我
Is Binx using a real gun?
宾克斯 是不是有一把真枪
Lieutenant. We got her.
警官 搞定了
Billie Jean.
比利金
They all say they're Billie Jean. Call their parents. Send them home.
她们都说自己是比利金 打电♥话♥给她们父母送她们回家
Putter Jacks!
帕特
Mommy!
老妈
Putter, don't. Putter!
帕特 别这样 帕特
Oh my god.
我的天
Where are you Billie Jean? This is C101, your station, waiting for your call.
比利金你在哪 这里是调频C-101 我们一直在等你的来电
Hello who's this? Tina.
你好 这位是谁 我是缇娜
Where you calling from, Tina? Tyler.
你来自哪里 缇娜?泰勒
Tina from Tyler. You're terrfic. Talk to me Tina.
来自泰勒的缇娜 你真酷 想说点什么
Billie Jean is the best! Fair is fair!
比利金无敌帅 公平永存
Fair is fair at C-101.
公平永存 这里是调频C-101
Hello who's this? This is Dave and I think she's hot! Give her the money man!
你好 你是谁 我是戴维,我觉得比利金好漂亮 把钱还给她吧
Are you listening, Billie Jean? There is 608 here. Get over here girl and pick it up.
你在听吗 比利金?这里有608块 快过来拿吧
That's right. It's been pouring in from all over the state.
就是这样 比利金
The C-101's Billie Jean Scooter Fund. You stay out there long enough, you'll have enough to buy your brother ten scooters. HA!
C-101的听众们从全国各地的汇款 这里是C-101比利金热♥线♥ 如果你逃亡时间足够长的话都可以给弟弟买♥♥十辆摩托车了
Line 4, you're on the air. Me and my girlfriend are cutting our hair off just like you, Billie Jean. Fair is fair.
四号♥线 你的电♥话♥已经接通了 我和我闺蜜都剪了一个和你一样的发型 比利金
♪This bloody road remains a mystery♪
♪这血腥的道路仍然是个谜♪
♪This sudden darkness fills the air♪
♪这肆意弥漫的黑夜♪
♪What are we waiting for?♪
♪我们在等待什么呢♪
♪Won't anybody help us?♪
♪会不会有人帮助我们♪
♪What are we waiting for?♪
♪我们在等待什么呢♪
♪We can't afford to be innocent♪
♪我们无法装作无辜♪
♪Stand up and face the enemy♪
♪站起来面对你的敌人♪
♪It's a do or die situation♪
♪不成功便成仁♪
♪We will be Invincible♪
♪我们将立于不败之地♪
You want to go Mexico? No I can't.
你想要去墨西哥吗 不我不能去
But they can't touch you down there. I have to find my brother.
他们没法去墨西哥追你的 我需要找到我的弟弟
♪We're gonna scream until we're satisified♪
♪我们要尖叫 知道我们满意♪
♪What are we running for♪
♪我们在等待什么♪
♪We've got the right to be angry♪
♪我们有生气的权利♪
♪What are we running for♪
♪我们在逃避什么♪
Billie Jean! She's here.
比利金 她来了
♪We can't afford to be innocent♪
♪我们无法装作无辜♪
♪Stand up and face the enemy♪
♪站起来面对你的敌人♪
♪It's a do or die situation♪
♪不成功便成仁♪
♪We will be Invincible♪
♪我们将立于不败之地♪
♪And with the power of conviction♪
♪伴随着坚定的信念♪
♪There is no sacrifice♪
♪这里没有牺牲♪
♪It's a do or die situation♪
♪不成功便成仁♪
♪We will be Invincible♪
♪我们将立于不败之地♪
But it's pouring. I'll be fine.
外面雨好大 我没事的
Wake up, sleeping beauty.
醒醒 狗弟弟
Billie Jean. I was so scared I wouldn't find you.
我好怕我再也找不到你了
Knew you come here. Now you can take over.
就知道你会找到这里 现在你可以接管这里了
Take over what? Guarding the hostage.
接管什么?接管看守人♥质♥的任务
Hi. Hi!
嗨
I thought I chased you away.
我以为我已经赶上你了
I'm sorry I got mad at you. Everyone gets mad at me.
很抱歉跟你发货了 大家都对我发脾气
Nothing makes sense. Everything's crazy now.
这一切都太突然 太混乱了
Sure it is. That's why you have to be crazier than they are.
是这样 所以你要比他们更加疯狂
I'm so glad to see you. That's not crazy.
见到你真开心你 这不是疯狂
I was beginning to think... I don't even know who I am anymore.
我开始思考 我都不知道我是谁了
You're Billie Jean.
你是比利金
Hello? Anybody here?
有人在吗
I want to make a bargain with you, Billie Jean.
我想跟你做个交易比利金
You listening?
在听吗
I want you to turn yourselves in. To me.
我想要你向我自首
I want Lloyd home and safe. And you too.
我想要劳埃德安全回家 你也是
Damnit.
该死
You listening, Binx? I'll have that scooter fixed up better than new.
你在听吗 宾克斯 我会修好你的摩托车的
We got to end this kids, y'here. We got to end this now.
我们要解决这件事 孩子们你们听到了吗 现在就解决这一切
I want you to pick up the phone and call me and say, 'yes'. Y'here?
我要你们打电♥话♥告诉我 你们同意我的建议
Call me please.
打电♥话♥给我 好吗
Sure like to see that scooter fixed.
我确实希望想要修好摩托车
Better than new.
他说跟新的一样好
Billie Jean, we'll do it just the way you want.
比利金 我们会照你说的做
I'll give you my word.
我们保证
But I have to know if that boy is all right.
但我们要确认那个孩子是安全的
Hello this is Lloyd. How are you doing, son?
我是劳埃德 你还好吗 孩子
I could use a steak.
他们给我一块牛排
电影精选列表