You show do take after her. This looks real good on you. I bet you drive them boys crazy.
你肯定遗传了她的美貌 你看起来很美准保迷倒不少男孩
Oh, come on, Mr. Pyatt. You had ol' Hubie with his paws sticking straight up there.
别说了 派特先生 我敢说 于比这么做也是看上你了 使出了浑身解数
With your little smile. Your little teeth.
来笑一个
I got friends waiting outside. Can I please have the money, Mr. Pyatt? Sure.
我的朋友还在外面等我呢 能把钱给我吗
There you go. $50? We're gonna have a little arrangement...
好啊 就50?我们定个协议怎么样
Let go of me.
放开我
"The layaway plan." No. No. Stop! I'm going to give you $50 dollars today and everytime you come back... I'm gonna get me a little bit more.
分期付款方案 不要住手 今天我给你50块,以后你每次来我都会给你点
No...NO! Woah, woah, relax. It's too hot to get excited.
哇哦 放松 天太热了 别这么激动
It pays, you go. NO!
想要钱就要付出代价
Billie Jean! She didn't get the money I knew it.
比利金?她没有拿到钱我就知道
You can't just take it! Hey, look at what I found.
你不能直接就这么拿走 快看我找到了什么
NO!
不
What the hell is going on here? Hey, let go of my sister.
这到底怎么回事?把我姐姐放开
You put that gun down, boy. You do as I say. You get the money?
你把枪放下,你拿到钱了吗
No, put the gun down, Binx. What he do to you, Billie Jean?
没有 把枪放下宾克斯 你对比利金做了什么
Hubie? Call the police. Huh?
于比快打110 呃?
They come here to rob the store. Your little girlfriend suckered me upstairs so her friends could empty the register.
告诉警♥察♥他们来抢商店 你的女朋友把我糊弄上楼然后同伙就过来抢劫
That's a lie. Let go of me. Get on the phone, Hubie!
他说谎 放开我 快打电♥话♥ 于比
Nobody moves. You let her go and give us the money.
都不准动,你放开她交出钱
We'll get it later let's just get out of here. You're not going anywhere! Get on the phone, Hubie.
我们以后再来要钱 先快离开这 你们哪都去不了 快打电♥话♥
He's got the gun, dad?
他手里有枪爸爸
So what. It's not even loaded.
又怎么样,枪里根本没子弹
You think I'll keep a loaded gun in the cash register.
你以为我会在收银台放一把上膛的枪?
It's empty?
没子弹?
Dad! Jesus. Oh my god. I'm getting out of here.
爸爸 卧♥槽♥ 快跑啊
He killed him. He said it wasn't loaded.
他射中了 他明明说这里没子弹
Don't even touch him. I'm calling the police. Come on.
不要碰他 我要报♥警♥
You heard what he said; he said it wasn't loaded. I didn't mean to shoot him!
你们也听到了 他说枪里没子弹 我不是故意向他开枪的
We got to go to the police.
我们得去自首
They'll never believe you.
警♥察♥不会信你的
It was an accident!
这是个意外
You think you'll say that? It's his word against a bunch of crazy kids. He's gonna lie.
你会这么说 人家可不会这么说 情况会很遭
Why didn't you stay in the car!
你为什么不待在车里
What are you doing? I need gas. My dad checks the gage everytime he comes home.
你要干什么 我要加油 我爸爸会检查油箱的
Are you out of your mind! Keep going!
你疯了吗 继续开车
Hey guys! Did you get it?
嗨 伙计们 你们拿到钱了吗
Move it. I'll write a note to mom. Where's your money? Up in my closet!
快点 我先写个便条给妈妈 你的钱放在哪了 在我的衣柜顶上
Far out! I'm coming! Forget it. This is serious.
太稀奇了 我要走看看 别管了这不是好事
I can be serious, Billie Jean. I can't stay here without you. I'll just die.
我是认真的比利金 别让我一个人留在这里 要我命的
Go away, Putter.
别过来 帕特
Billie Jean said I could come. Don't move!
比利金说我可以来 不许动!
Coming to you LIVE! and direct from the scene of the shooting. Police have not yet made a statement, JJ.
在枪击现场为您带来现场报道 警方已经掌握了行凶者的外貌特征
But C-101 has learned they have a good description of the assailants. An all points bulletin is already an effect.
它们正在被全城通缉 枪击事件造成了恶劣影响
And an arrest should be expected soon.
嫌犯预计很快就会被逮捕
Thank you Ed Saunders. Back to you on the hour. Before then if any other news breaks.
谢谢你艾德 一小时后将为您带来后续报道
This is Jimmy J. Judge of the Texas Riviera. You peel'em, we deal'em.
我是吉米贾奇来自德克萨斯海岸 炎热的夏日为您带来一丝凉爽
Where's your stuff?
你得行李呢
I'll drive you anywhere you want. That'll be great.
我会带你们去任何想去的地方 那太好了
Okay! I'm ready!
我准备好啦
Where you think you're going? With you.
你以为你要去哪?跟你们一起啊
It's all right. I'll drive her back with me. No way!
没事 我会带她回去的 不行
He pointed them out. Here.
他人出来了 这里
This one.
是这个
This his sister.
这是他姐姐
Goddamn. I think I blew this one.
卧♥槽♥ 我猜是我搞砸了
You're name wouldn't Hubie, would it?
你不会就是于比吧
Yes Sir, that'll be me. Hubie Pyatt.
是的先生 于比派特
Must be all shook up about what happened.
你肯定是吓坏了
Oh, yes, sir. I guess I am.
是的 确实吓坏了
Hey, Let's talk about something else. Let's talk about -- motor scooters.
我们来说点别的,先聊聊摩托车吧
But I love miniature golf. Please can I stay with you?
我喜欢迷你高尔夫,求你们让我一起去吧
Putter, you can do us more good back home. Can be my eyes and ears.
帕特 你们可以回去继续帮助我们
Hey, you know you'll be interviewed on the radio? What about TV?
嘿 你们可以去接受电台采访 电视采访呢?
Sure. Live and direct. Really!
肯定的 直播转播都有 真的吗
You guys be careful, ok?
你们要保重啊
Come on now. Move it!
我们快走
If you don't let me out -- I'm throwing up all over the front sit.
如果你不让我出去 我就吐在车里给你看
Bye-Bye!
拜拜
I was part of it, Billie Jean. I was there too.
我是你们一起的,永远都是
Would you hold it, you idiot! I'm not in the car.
别走啊 我还没上车呢
Good morning, Corpus Christi! It's another sizzler coming up!
早上好 我是科博斯克里斯蒂 又是一个大热天
This is Jimmy J. Judge, voice of the Texas Riviera.
这里是吉米贾奇来自德克萨斯海岸
Who's on Line 1? This is Al.
一号♥线请问是谁 我是艾尔
What are they going to do about these kids -- Walk into a store and gun a man down?
对于那些孩子 警♥察♥准备怎么处理
We going to put them where they belong, Al. You don't have worry about that.
我们打算把他们送到他们应该去的地方 您不用担心
I don't see them behind bars yet. If there is going to be a man hunt, they better cover the whole state.
我还没有看到他们被抓到呢 他们最好搜索整个国家
Why don't we go to Vermont? They'll never find us there!
我们去佛蒙特州怎么样 他们永远不会抓到我们
We don't have enough gas to get out of Corpus.
我们现在油不够 连出城都不够
Then we'll steal it. We're outlaws!
我们可以去偷 我们现在已经是亡命徒了
No stealing. We maybe the outlaws, but we're not the crooks.
我们也许是亡命徒 但我们不是小偷
I'm a hungry outlaw. Where's breakfast?
我这个亡命徒已经饿了 我们的早饭在哪
They got pancakes in Vermont. Real maple syrup from a tree.
佛蒙特州那有很多煎饼 煎饼上有好多真枫糖浆
Stop thinking about your stomach! Think about Mr. Pyatt. What if he's dead!
别再当吃货了 想想万一派特先生死了呢
Putter, what are you doing?
帕特 你要闹哪样
Please mom never let's me buy anything.
求你了 妈妈平时把我嘴上管的很严
We can't afford all that.
我们买♥♥不起
No we don't steal.
不行 不能偷
What's with them?
他们怎么回事
Beats me don't look at them.
别管他们了
Are you Billie Jean? No. No, not me. Isn't that you?
你是比利金吗?不是 这个不是你?
That's from the yearbook! She took the best picture in the class.
这是年刊里的,她照的照片是全班里最好看的
It's them!
真是他们啊
It was an accident. We never robbed anybody.
这是个意外 我们没想抢任何人
I told you. Well, don't maybe they're blaming you anyways.
早和你说过了 这不管用 反正他们把这件事算在你们头上了
You know, you'll never sneak all that food out of here.
你没法把这些吃的偷出去
Putter.
干啥呢
Just put this on my dad's bill, ok. That's us outside.
直接把它们记在我爸的账单上就好了 他在外面
Well thanks. We really appreciate it. Can I have your autograph?
太感谢了 你们真好 能给签个名吗
Josh, Jennifer, come on. Please?
孩子们 上车啦
We'll all right then.
好吧
Hey let's go.
我们要走了
My dad says you're going to end up dead.
我爸说你们最后还是要玩完
'The victim was taken to Shoreline Hospital. Where his condition was listed as good.' Did you hear that? Good, Not fair!
受害者被送往滨海医院救治 目前情况良好 已痊愈 你们听到了吗 啊 不公平
Not critical!
不重要!
He's not dead!
没有死啊
Yeah!
好啊
Hold on, baby, hold on.
等下宝贝们
This is Lt. Ringwald. Billie Jean, I'll like to help you?
我是林瓦尔德警官 比利金 我想帮助你们
I asked for your help. Remember?
我早就想让你帮我了 结果呢
I'd been thinking about what happened...
我一直在回想这件事情
And we're going to turn ourselves in. That's great. You're a wise girl Billie Jean.
我们会准备自首 那太好了 你真是个聪明的女孩
But I want the $608 and I want Mr. Pyatt to give it to me.
但是我们想要回608块 我想要派特先生还给我们
Is that absolutely necessary?
非得要这样吗
He owes it to us.
他欠我们的
Billie Jean!
比利金
I'll meet you at noon tomorrow. At Oceanpark Mall near the fountain.
我明天中午在海洋公园商场与你见面
That's great. I'll make all the arrangements.
太好了 我会做好安排
And that's all we want. Fair is fair.
这就是我们想要得到的 公平的对待
I got shot! And you want me to pay for it?
我吃枪子了 然后你们还要让我赔钱?
I'm not paying a goddamn red cent to those little bastards!
我一毛钱都不会给
I lost two pints of blood. I want them in jail.
我狂流了两升血 我要让他们进监狱
Your son busted the boy's motor scooter. I'll let them sue me from the penitentiary.
于比毁坏了她弟弟的摩托车 让他们在监狱里起诉吧
Dad!
爸
Is that picture in the window for sell? No! Why?
窗上的照片可以卖♥♥吗 不卖♥♥怎么
We'd like to buy it.
我们想要买♥♥
I'll give you $5 bucks for it. We got $7.
我给你五块钱买♥♥它 我出7块
$8.50. $16.50.
八块五 十六块五
That picture is $10 dollars. I'll sell it to you as is. If you wait for a frame it'll be $12.50.
这张照片十块钱,加相框十二块五,
Sold American!
成交美♥国♥佬♥
Hubie, go roll it up for him.
于比 把照片拿下来给他
电影精选列表