Lloyd's cute, huh, Billie J?
小劳很帅吧 比利金
He gave this to you?
这是他给你的
Far out. That's what I call making an impression.
太稀有了 这就是我说的让你心动 哈哈
Woah. Wait up! Tapes are not going to be enough. What do you mean?
等一下 录像带还远远不够 什么意思
I mean their still going to have to give you the money. They'll just hunt you down and catch you.
他们没有必要给你们钱 他们只会不断追捕你们
Can't you see that?
还不明白吗
Cops don't have to bargain with you. You don't have anything they want.
警♥察♥不会和你讨价还价 你没有他们想要的任何东西
I got a solution for you. A trade.
但我可以帮助你们 一个筹码
Whatever is that boy doing? It's a trick. I saw it on TV.
这家伙在干嘛 他在变戏法我在电视上见过
What kind of trade? I'm going to be your hostage.
什么交易,我来做你们人♥质♥
Now wait. What are you talking about?
等下 你在乱搞什么啊
Then they have to negotiate. I'm your guarantee.
这样一来 他们就必须和你谈判 我是你们的安全保障
Like when you buy a car? That's warranty.
就像买♥♥车时候?那是保修单
Why you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
Hey someone's here!
有人来了
It's Raymome and Gloria. Quick. Take me. I'm yours.
是拉蒙和格洛丽亚 快点 带上我 和你们一起
Who gave you this?
谁给你的
She's on the air!
她上电视了
I'm Billie Jean Davy. I want to set the record straight...
我是比利金 我想让真♥相♥大白于天下
Oh my god. Wow.
我的天啊 哇塞
I'm not a liar, I'm not a thief, and neither is my brother.
我不是骗子也不是贼 我弟弟也一样
Hello ma!
妈妈好啊
Sorry that is him.
抱歉 那就是我弟弟
Mom, I don't know when we'll be coming home, but we love you. I know people are making up stories about us. Don't you believe them.
妈妈 我不知道我们什么时候能回家 但是我们爱你 人们都在编造关于我们的谎话 不要相信他们
As for you Mr. Pyatt, you are so sleazy!
至于你 派特先生 你真是个不要脸的混♥蛋♥
You think you can do anything you want and lie about it and we just have to take it! Because what are we a bunch of kids.
你以为你可以为所欲为然后满嘴胡言 看我们是孩子 所以任由你欺负
Well not this time. From now on we're doing this our way.
不要痴心妄想了 我们不会放任你这样的
No lying. No cheating. Fair is fair!
我们要得到公平的对待
$608 for the scooter your son trashed. That's what you owe and we're not turning ourselves in til we get it.
608块是你儿子毁坏摩托车的修理费 没有拿到这笔钱 我们是不会自首的
Fair is fair! We didn't start this. We didn't mean for this to happen, but we're not giving this up til you pay.
我们要得到公平对待 这件事不是我们开头的 也不是我们乐于见到的 但是你不付钱 我们是不会罢休的
Fair is Fair!
公平永存
Lt. Ringwald? Now what? We got a hostage.
警官 怎么了?他们有个人♥质♥
District attorney is here.
地区检察官来了
Sorry about what happened, Mr Muldaur.
对不起 马尔道尔先生
We'll get him back.
我们会找到他的
You think he was kidnapped? Don't you? You can never tell what that boy is going to do.
你觉得他是被绑♥架♥的吗 你不这么认为?孩子们会做什么 我们是猜不到的
You see this girl on tv? Me and half the country.
你看到电视上那个女孩了吗 全国一半的人都看到了
Doesn't look like a kidnapping. Looks like a party.
这看起来不像是绑♥架♥ 更像是个派对
I think it was. I think this was a bunch of kids having a fine ol'time.
我觉得也是 看起来是一帮孩子在一起找乐子
What about that gun they pulled on you? Fun and games?
那他们拿来指着你的枪呢 也是找乐子吗
I been thinking about that gun. I'm not sure it was real.
我觉得那把枪不是真的
A toy store reported a few items was stolen. They left I.O.Us.
有玩具店汇报说丢失了一些玩具 他们还留下了欠条
The kid got the drop on you with a toy gun? Yes sir. I believe he did.
他用一把玩具枪就控制住了你?看起来是这个样子
I would had liked to seen that.
我还真想看看当时的你的挫样
These kids are smart. Got the wire service interested. Got the networks interested.
这些孩子很聪明,他们引起了新闻界和网络界的注意
Got to give them a lot of credit.
我不得不佩服他们
My son and I don't get along real well.
我和我儿子关系不是很好
I'm running for attorney general and he knows he can screw me.
我在竞选总检察长,他知道他会拖我后腿
Please, dad, do whatever they say. These are some heavy duty criminals. Oh god.
求你了 爸爸 按他们的要求办 他们都是重罪犯 哈哈哈
Are we going to do this thing or what?
我们到底录不录了
Listen, this is your idea be serious.
听着 这可是你的主意 严肃点
Daddy, just remember, if you get somebody's ear in the mail -- it's mine.
爸爸 请记住 如果有人给你寄了一只耳朵 那肯定是我的
You guys are really boring.
你们真是无聊
Hey listen to this?
嘿 快听这个
Listen to Billie Jean! C'mon down to the C-101 in beautiful Corpus Christi and collect yourself on a brand new Yamaha courtesy of Douglas Motorcycles on North Avenue.
比利金 快来科博斯克里斯蒂的调频C-101 领♥取♥你的新款山叶摩托车吧
Fair is fair!
公平永存
Did you hear that? A Yamaha? Are you serious?
听到了吗?真的是山叶摩托车吗
We're rich! We are so rich!
我们真是发财了
He's worth $10,000. From your dad?
他价值一万块 他爸爸愿意出这么多钱?
Only 10.
他只愿意出十块
Wow, straight-As.
哇 太厉害了
President of the Drama Club.
这也太戏剧化了吧
You're father is the district attorney? Temporarily. Plans to be attorney general.
你♥爸♥爸是地方检察官?马上就成总检察官了
So how come you didn't say anything?
你怎么什么都没说
You're supposed to be taking your medication. Your father says, 'Please give him his pills.'
你应该按时吃药,你♥爸♥爸说请让他按时吃药
I haven't had a pill since I left the house.
离开家之后我就一直没吃药了
Haven't wheezed once.
我还没有发作过
'No negotiations.' What a hard ass.
绝不讨价还价 真是硬骨头
He never negotiates. He's worried about you.
他从不谈判 他很担心你
Not him. Hey! You getting too famous.
他才不关心呢 嘿 大美女你要火了
I'll buy you a wig.
我给你买♥♥个假发吧
Ease it down, ease it down.
慢慢放下来
Here pull it. Pull it.
拉下来
Don't get me wrong -- I'm real sorry about your son.
不要误会我的意思 我真的为你儿子感到惋惜
But the minute I heard about it I knew the people would sit up there and listen.
但我知道人们很关注这个事情
You mean come in and buy.
你的意思是人们过来买♥♥你这东西
You think it's just the money -- you're wrong.
这不是钱的问题 你错了
The average citizen is sick and tired of seeing kids running wild.
这个国家的人♥民♥已经厌倦了 这些孩子四处闯祸
Look at this, looks what's been coming in.
看看这个 看看人们都寄来了什么
See that! Look at that.
看到了吗
That's from all over the country.
这是从全国各地寄来的
Parents, educators, businessmen -- it's John Q public.
包括家长 教育工作者 商人
And all them voting age.
他们都是拥有投票权的人
What's that suppose to mean?
你这是什么意思
Means if you running for office you better damn well pay attention, because people want the filth cleaned away.
我意思是如果你要参加竞选的话 你最好处理好这件事情
Hell you in law enforcement? Well Do something!
你在执法部门工作吧 好好干活
Why don't you crawl back into the woodwork? Why don't you do your job?
你干嘛不做你的买♥♥卖♥♥去 你干嘛不去干♥你♥的活
Can't do it maybe somebody else can.
如果你敢不了 也许别人能干得了
Simmer down, Lieutenant.
别激动 警官
Mr. Pyatt?
派特?
Yes sir. I appreciate your concern.
我感谢你的关心
Lieutenant -- I want road blocks, helicopters, and additional men assigned.
警官 我要设置路障 派出直升机 分配更多人追查他们行踪
Amen.
太好了
If it's not a real kidnapping We don't know that, for sure. Do we?
这或许不是真的绑♥架♥ 我们现在还不知道呢是吗
I do. For sure?
我知道 肯定吗?
We have to act on the bases on the worse possible case. Anything else I'd be advocating my responsibilities.
我们必须为最坏情况做好准备 不然的话我就要引咎辞职了
Yes sir.
是的,先生
And it's the C-101 Billie Jean hotline. Have you seen her?
这里是调频C-101比利金热♥线♥ 你看见她了吗
Call the Judge! Day or night. She's out there somewhere.
不管何时只要见到她就打电♥话♥给贾奇吧 她就在外面某个地方
This could be your lucky day.
今天可能就是你的幸运日
Line 4, You’re on the air!
四号♥线 你的电♥话♥已经接通了
Billie Jean, I don't feel so good.
比利金 我有点不舒服
I wonder why, you've only had 12 Kit-Kats.
怎么了 你都吃了20个奇巧巧克力
Are you Billie Jean?
你是比利金吗
You got it bud.
你说对了
Someone's got to help, Kenny. He's in a lot of trouble.
你可不可以帮帮肯尼 他遇到麻烦了
Hey look it's Billie Jean! Come on you guys.
嘿 是比利金 快看
Let's go! No, man, Billie Jean!
走吧伙计 是比利金
I'll run with you anyday, Billie Jean.
我随时准备和你一起浪迹天涯
Billie Jean, show us your gun.
比利金 给我们看看你的枪
Get your hands off it! No. It's mine!
把手拿开 不 这是我的
Who the hell are you? I'm Billie Jean.
你tm是谁 我是比利金
You're not her. Get out of here.
你不是她 出去
Get your things. We're leaving.
收拾好你的东西 我们走
YOU STAY PUT!
你呆在那里
Jesus Christ, you are her. Is that your gang or what? Don't bring them in here. I don't want any trouble.
天啊 还真是她 这些都是你的同伙吗 别让他们进来 我不想惹麻烦
You thirsty? I got some sodas out back.
你渴不渴 我这有些苏打水
Kenny going to be spending some time at his grandma's.
肯尼要到奶奶家住一段时间
Did you guys rob that liquor store in Galveston? Yeah that was us.
你们抢劫了加尔维斯顿得酒吧吗?是啊
We did not.
别瞎说 没有
What about that school in Laredo? Did you burn it down? No way, guy. We don't do schools.
那你们烧毁了拉雷多的那个学校吗 没有 我们不毁学校
Here you go! Souvenirs from the Billie Jean gang!
伙计们 来给你们比利金入伙纪念品
Stop the car it's her! Who? Billie Jean! Back there.
停车 是她 谁?比利金 就在那
You kidding me?
没开玩笑?
Goddamn!
还真是
What in the hell are you doing?
你要干什么
Making us a down payment on a house. $1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ dollars. You can't shoot them!
我要抓住他们 一万块就得手了 你不能开枪
Let go of me! I'm going for the tires.
放开我
Try it on.
试试这个
Holy shit!
卧♥槽♥
电影精选列表