How much do you want for that camera,huh?
20万?
200 grand?
50万?
Half a mil?
每人心中都有个数字
Everybody has a price.
你可以在海边晒日光浴,忘记这一切
You could be on a beach somewhere, topping up that tan,forget this ever happened.
好吧
Okay,then.
到时候不要说我没试着对你好
When the shit hits the fan,don't forget I tried to be nice.
查克?
Zach?
查克在哪里?
Where's Zach?
先下山了
Took the trail down.
说天亮前会到
Said he could make it there by first light.
他一找到泰勒就会打电♥话♥求救
Soon as he gets to Taylor,he'll make the call and get someone up here.
我打给艾咪了
I called Amy.
说我们发生意外,但一切安好
Told her there had been an accident but we were okay.
现在只剩我们俩了
It's just you and me now,buddy.
救援到达前我们要完成这件事
We have to finish this before they get here.
我去吧
I'll go.
怎么会叫小男孩完成男人的工作
You don't send a boy to do a man's job.
她知道你下去会杀了她
She knows you're going down there to kill her.
不会给你相机
That means she isn't going to give you that camera.
我跟她说,我们跟着查克一起下山
I'll tell her we'll follow Zachary back down the trail.
一到山下,她一人抵不过我们四张嘴
When we get to the bottom,it'll be her word against the four of us.
我靠得够近时
And when I get close enough,
就杀了她
I'll kill her.
给我铁鎚
Give me the hammer.
铁鎚
The hammer!
嘿,嘿…我没有要伤害你
Hey,hey,I'm not going to hurt you.
没有要伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
嘿,我带食物给你
I... I brought you some food.
很抱歉你的朋友出事
I'm sorry about your friend.
你杀了她
You killed her.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
乔许打她,她坠落山谷撞到头
Josh hit her and she fell and hit her head.
把她丢下悬崖假装事故,是他的主意
It was his idea to throw her off that ledge and make it look like she fell.
我为什么要相信你?
Why would I believe you?
我是你活着离开这里的唯一机会
Because I'm your only chance of getting out of here alive.
他会杀了你
You know he's going to kill you
东西不给他的话,知道吧?
unless you give him what he wants,don't you?
给我相机
Give me the camera.
我就说我抢走后把你推下山
I'll say I grabbed it and pushed you off the mountain.
你昨天攻击的男生
Zachary,the guy you attacked yesterday.
查克已经先下山
He's gone back down the trail.
他会找救援,会说你还在山壁上
He'll get help. He'll tell them you're up here.
你朋友
Your friend,
才不会找救援
he's not going to tell anybody anything.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
他死了
He's dead.
我看到他从悬崖坠落
I saw his body drop from that ledge.
你在说谎
That's a lie.
我捅了他的腿
I stabbed a knife in his leg.
你真的以为他自己站起来走下山?
Do you really think he got up and walked out of here?
你有看到他离开吗?
Bet you didn't see him leave,did you?
这代表什么?
And do you know what that means?
你是下个受害者
That means you're next.
所以我给不给你相机根本没差
So,it really doesn't matter whether I give you the camera or not.
他会杀了我
Because he's going to kill me.
也会杀了你
And then he's going to kill you.
你不给我相机,他会自己下来拿
If you don't give me the camera,he's gonna come down here and get it himself.
那是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
好吧
Okay.
现在尖叫
Now scream.
不叫的话我得动手让你叫
If you don't scream, I'll have to make you scream.
下面什么状况?
What's going on down there?
拉我上去
Pull me up.
有拿到相机吗?
Did you get the camera?
拉我上去!-你有拿到吗?
Pull me up! -Did you get it?
我有拿到!
I got it!
让我看看
Let me see it.
你有什么毛病?我有拿到!
What is wrong with you? I got it!
那她呢?
What about her?
结束了
It's over.
我没看到她
I didn't see her.
我说我会处理好一切
Hey,I said I'd take care of it and I did.
拉我上去!
Now pull me up!
给我相机
Give me the camera.
记忆卡在哪里?
Where's the memory card?
记忆卡不在相机里!
The memory card isn't in the camera.
什么?
What?
她可能拿出来了
She must have taken it out.
开什么玩笑
Kidding me!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要打给泰勒
I'm calling Taylor.
我的天
Oh,God!
乔许,什么…不
Josh,what... No,what the...
不…乔许
No,no,Josh.
不…乔许,不要啊!
No. Josh,no.
凯莉,我要送你一个礼物
I'm sending you a gift,Kelly!
希望你会喜欢
I hope you like it.
不,不!
No,no!
庆祝你周年纪念的烟火!-不!
Fireworks for your anniversary,Kelly!
我的天啊!
Oh,God!
不!
Oh...
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!
来吧凯莉
Come on,Kelly.
时间到了,凯莉
Time's up,Kelly.
没戏唱了
It's over.
给我记忆卡,我迅速做结尾
Now give me the card and I'll make it quick.
你永远都拿不到那张记忆卡
You're never,ever getting that card.
给我记忆卡!
Give me the card!
不管你对我怎样
It doesn't matter what you do to me,
我把记忆卡藏在山壁里
because I've hidden it somewhere on this wall.
总有一天有人会找到!
And one day,someone's going to find it.
我有你会心动的条件
I'll make a trade with you.
记忆卡换婚戒
The card for the ring.
在哪里?!
Now,where is it?
在那边的岩洞里
It's in a hole in the wall over there.
我放在一个小袋子里
I've hidden it in a bag inside.
你最好不要给我耍花样
You'd better not be fucking with me.
婊♥子♥!
Bitch!
救救我,拜托救我
Please. Please,help me.
救我!
Help me!
救救我
Help me.
换你了
Now it's your turn.
凯莉,时间到了
Kelly,it's time.