I'm talking sheer.
岩壁?那有一万英尺高
The face? That's 10,000 feet.
你们真的要去?
You guys are for real,huh?
你们呢?
How about you guys? -Uh,you know,
我们很帅,但不疯
we may be pretty high right now,but we're not crazy.
我们要走后面有风景的山径
We're taking the scenic route,up the back passage.
四个男人一间山屋,一定会从后面…
Four guys in one cabin? I bet there's bound to be some back passage involved.
我他妈不是同志
I'm not a fucking asshole man.
我要去睡了
I'm going to hit the sack.
别忘记这个
Don't forget this.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想留在这
Um,I kind of like it here.
好
Okay.
你不留下来?
Why don't you stay?
不要碰我
Let go of my arm.
她累了,老兄
She's tired,man.
对啊,让她走
Yeah,man,let her go.
不要抓我手臂
Let go of my arm.
你朋友真解嗨
Well,your friend's a real buzzkill.
准备这旅程两年
We've been planning this trip for two years.
这位是英雄路卡
This is our hero,Luca.
跟相机打招呼,路卡
Say hi to the camera,Luca.
相机打招呼,路卡
Hi to the camera,Luca.
跟他们说你爬安特拉奥峰几次了
Tell them how many times you've climbed Antelao.
这次是第五次
Ah,this is actually number five.
带着菜鸟一起去有什么感觉?
And how does it feel to be taking a virgin with you?
菜鸟?我以为今天要跟你一起爬
A virgin? I thought I was climbing with you today.
嘿!
Hey!
这是凯莉第一次尝试爬安特拉奥峰
This is Kelly's first attempt to climb Mount Antelao.
她的表现…请继续收看
Stay tuned to see how she...
她应该喝够多了吧
Yo,maybe she's had enough.
你应该闭上你的嘴
Maybe you should shut your mouth.
嘿,明天我们跟你一起爬吧?
Hey,um,so tomorrow,why don't we climb with you?
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
你们是观光客
Well,you guys are tourists.
观光客?
Tourists?
你们要爬嫩鸡路线,再用走的登顶
Well,yeah. You're taking the pussy route to the shoulder and then walking the path to the top.
我十岁的侄子都可以爬那条
I've got a ten-year-old niece who could do that climb.
我带你回我房♥间去看
Why don't I take you back to my cabin,
我是不是嫩鸡?
show you who the pussy is?
没有种像个男人去爬岩壁
Oh. Well,if you don't have the balls to climb that rock like a man,
你在房♥里也没办法征服我,亲爱的
you're not going to be of any use to me in that cabin,sweetie.
我可以加一吗?分享是喜悦对吧?
Hey,guys,can I get in on this? Sharing is caring,right?
别这样,我要去上厕所
Come on. I need to pee.
嘿老兄,或许你不该…
Hey,man,maybe you shouldn't.
你知道…
You know,what with...
你有艾咪
with Amy and all.
艾咪?
Amy?
她是哪位?
Amy who?
别这样
Come on,man.
你以为我老二要忠贞个40年
You think I'm going to dip my dick in the same grease pot for the next 40 years?
都不改变?
I don't know,man. She's, uh, had a lot to drink.
我不知道,她醉了
She's,uh,had a lot to drink.
你们该醒醒酒
You guys should cool off.
幸福已婚者的忠告
So says the voice of marital bliss.
这样吧,你带孩子去睡
Tell you what,why don't you put the kids to bed.
别等我
Don't wait up.
我们其中一人得说些什么
Look,one of us is going to have to say something.
对吧?
Right?
我们一起跟他说?
We tell him together?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
嘿,你在做什么
Hey,slow down,cowboy.
不要碰我!停!
Get off me! Stop it!
你很伶牙俐齿是吧?
You got a pretty little mouth,don't you?
放我走!
Let go of me!
可恶的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
不!别碰…
No! Leave me...
别碰我!-你们有听到吗?
Let go of me! -You hear that?
停!停!
Stop it! Stop!
你刚刚说我没种?-停!
Don't have the balls. Isn't that what you said?
放开…
Fucking... Get the fuck off me!
停下来,停下来!
Cut it out! Stop it! Stop it!
两人都停
Stop it,both.
你到底在做什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
你脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
好,我们找到她,跟她说清楚好吗?
We've just got to find her and talk to her. Okay?
你刚刚醉了-他刚刚试图强♥暴♥她
You were drunk. He was trying to rape her!
刚刚是场误会,对吧?乔许?
It's just a little misunderstanding. Right,Josh? Right?
是啊-我们只要找到她
Sure. -So,we've just got to find her
跟她说清楚,好吗?
and talk to her,okay?
来吧
Come on.
苏菲!
Sophie!
出来吧,我们不会伤害你
Hey,come on,we're not going to hurt you!
苏菲别这样,刚刚是误会!
Sophie,come on. It's a misunderstanding!
苏菲?你在哪里?
Sophie? Hey,where have you gone?
苏菲出来
Sophie,come on!
嘿!
Hey!
苏菲!
Sophie!
你在哪里?
Yo,where are you?
苏菲…没事的
Sophie,it's okay!
来吧,苏菲
Hey,come on,Sophie!
她在那里
She's over here.
那里
There!
抓住她!
Get her!
快点
Come on.
抓住她!
Grab her!
只想跟你说清楚
Just want to talk to you.
她咬我!
She bit me!
不-不,乔许!
No,Josh!
不!
No!
可恶
Oh,shit.
救救我
Help me.
她还有呼吸
She's still breathing.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
打给119
Calling 911.
然后说什么?
And tell them what?
发生意外,她需要协助
There's been an accident and she needs help.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你觉得他们会相信你?这个呢?
You think they'll believe you? What about this?
这些咬痕呢?
What about the bite marks?
你觉得调查出真♥相♥会很久?
How long do you think it'll take for them to realize there was a fight?
但这是场意外
But it was an accident.
她跌倒摔下去
She... She tripped and fell.
对吧,查克?
Right,Zach?
给我你的电♥话♥
Give me your phone.
你们都疯了吗?
Are you all out of your fucking minds?
我们得找人帮忙
We need to get help!
泰勒,我们该怎么办?
What do we do,Taylor?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在开玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
花钱念法律却不知道?
Half a mil on a law degree and you don't know?
这是意大利,他妈谁知道?-求求你
This is Italy,man. Who the fuck knows?
我们那的法律呢?
What about back home? -Um...
最佳情况,被告被判过失杀人
At best,the defense would be a charge of manslaughter.
但你脸上的抓痕,她指甲下的皮屑
But with the scratches on your face,your skin under her fingernails,
每个检察官都可以将这谋杀定罪
there's not a prosecutor around who couldn't convict on a murder charge.
坐牢20年
That's 20 years in jail.
我就说吧,我跟你们警告过他会再犯
I told you guys. I warned you he would do it again.
那是很久以前的事!
That was a long time ago!
之前没被抓到
We didn't get caught then.
这次也不会