You can do this,Kelly.
很好
Nice.
哇!
Ooh!
耶!
Yeah!
我的天
Oh my God.
你真棒,凯莉
I'm shaking. -Proud of you,Kelly.
我们逮到你了,相机在哪?
We've got you now. Where's the camera?
给我!
Give it to me!
相机在哪?
Where's the camera?
相机在哪?
I said,where's the camera?
在背包里,在背包里
It's in the bag! It's in the bag!
查克,下面发生什么事?
Zach,what's going on down there?
乔许!
Josh!
查克?
Zach?
查克,发生什么事?
Zach,what's going on,man?
你跟他说我们都在同根绳子上
You tell him we're both on this rope.
他会剪断,杀了我们俩
He's going to cut it and kill us both.
现在怎么办?
So,what now?
把我荡回去那边
You're going to have to swing me back to the wall.
查克?
Zach?
快点!
Come on,man!
把我拉上去!
Pull me up!
不!
No!
拉我上去,拉我上去!
Pull me up! Pull me up!
拉绳子
Pull the rope! -Go!
噢!快点!
Go!
不-快点拉
No! -Pull it,man!
乔许!
Josh!
不!
No!
快点!
Go!
抓住那婊♥子♥!
Keep hold of that bitch!
我的天啊!
Oh,God!
可恶!
Holy shit!
有拿到相机吗?
Did you get the camera?
没有!
No!
可恶,可恶!
Fuck. Fuck!
该死!
止痛药在哪里?
Where the fuck are the painkillers?
可恶
Fuck.
去义大利打炮
Go to Italy,bang some chicks,
吸大♥麻♥攀岩
get high and climb a rock.
是你说的
That's what you said.
我们别继续下去了
We have to stop this thing now.
她上不来,也不可能下得去
She can't come up and she'll never make it back down.
她坠落时相机也会摔得粉碎
When she falls,the camera falls with her and it'll be smashed to pieces.
看起来他们俩都失足坠落
It'll look like they both just fell.
我们就说泰勒跟他们一起摔落
We say Taylor fell with them
脚断掉但一路撑到我们回木屋时
and snapped his leg,but he managed to hold on, and we carried him back to the cabin.
你同意他说的?
And you agree with him?
好
Okay.
毕竟是民♥主♥的社会
This is a democracy,after all.
天一亮我们就下山
We head back down at first light.
我会打给艾咪,说发生了意外
I'll call Amy and tell her there's been an accident.
她会帮忙报♥警♥
She'll send help.
我想带你去安特拉奥峰
I think I'm going to take you to Antelao.
你说多洛米蒂吗?
You mean the Dolomites?
没错,你准备好了
Yeah,you're ready.
或许吧
Maybe.
雷诺,你得带我下山
Reynolds. You've got to get me off this mountain
在我失血过多死亡之前
before I bleed to death,man.
泰勒应该已经报♥警♥
Taylor will have called for help by now.
我们说24小时,警♥察♥应该快到了
We said 24 hours,remember? They should be here soon.
我们得自己下山
We've got to get off this mountain on our own.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
乔许回木屋拿手套
You know when Josh went back to the cabin to get his gloves?
我想是为了杀掉泰勒
I think he went back there and killed Taylor.
打给艾咪帮忙报♥警♥?
You know what he said about calling Amy for help?
他们已经超过六个月没联络
He hasn't spoken to her for six months.
现在打给她干嘛?
Why would he call her now?
你不是说他们俩订婚了
Well,I thought you said they were engaged.
她抓到他偷吃
She caught him cheating on her.
她去挑婚纱的时候
She was in town picking out a wedding dress.
看到他跟一个金发妹走进饭店
She sees him going into a hotel with some blonde.
原来他跟那女生过去两年每个礼拜
Turns out they meet there every week,
都假装是夫妻,相约在那里
checking in as man and wife for the past two years.
乔许已经让她爸的事务所损失三千万
She tells her father who's already 30 million down from Josh's fuck-ups at the firm.
他被赶出家门
He's been kicked out of the house,man.
婚礼已经被取消
There is no wedding.
如果我没说错
Look,if I'm right,
泰勒的手♥机♥在他背包里
he'll have Taylor's phone in his pack.
没有人会来营救
Nobody's coming,man.
我们想逃出去要靠你了
It's up to you to get us out of here.
怎么做?
How?
他的手表
The watch.
紧急求救信♥号♥♥…
The emergency beacon.
用他的手表发出讯号♥
You've got to get to it. Send a signal.
根本不确定那个东西有没有用
We don't even know if that thing works.
我快死了,老兄
Look,I'm dying here,man.
如果你什么都不做,他也会杀了你
And he's going to kill you too if you don't do something.
想知道几点你可以用问的
If you wanted to know the time you could have just asked.
乔许!
乔许,够了!
Josh,that's enough,man!
乔许!停下来!
Josh! Stop it!
你这该死的叛徒
You Judas prick son of a bitch.
你以为我没听到你们俩在八卦?
You think I don't hear you two gossiping?
我跟她之间,你选择她?
You choose her over me?
她就是个婊♥子♥
She's just a whore like the rest of them.
这世上没有忠贞的女子
There isn't a single woman alive with a loyal fucking bone in their entire body.
我说的没错吧,查克?
Am I right,Zach?
告诉他
Tell him.
是啊
Oh,that's right.
你根本就不知道
You don't even know.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
哈
跟我从大学就开始约炮的这个女人
I'm talking about this chick I've been banging since college.
她的男朋友一直被蒙在鼓里
Boyfriend doesn't know a thing about it.
我们约在她家附近的饭店
We meet at the hotel around the corner from their place,
他以为她都去上皮拉提斯
when he thinks she's doing Pilates
在每周五晚上…
every Friday night.
以为她的屁♥股♥这么翘是因为运动
That's how he thinks she's keeping that ass of hers in shape,
事实上我一直都在操那个小蜜桃
when the truth is,I'm holding a pillow over her head and banging that tight little peach.
最好笑的点是
You know what the funniest part of it is?
她骗他说她恨我,不想在家里看到我
She tells him she hates me, can't stand to have me in the house.
这样他就不会怀疑
And that way he doesn't suspect a thing.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
不然洁西卡超赞的口♥交♥技巧哪里学来的?
How else do you think Jessica learned to be so good at blow jobs?
我没办法…
你一直都知道?
You knew about this?
泰勒也知道?
And Taylor?
除了我,你们都知道?
What,so you all knew except me?
大家都在做什么?
What were you all doing?
背地里笑我?
Laughing behind my back?
不是那样
It wasn't like that.
不然是怎样?
Then what was it like?
你不是我的朋友吗?
You're supposed to be my friend.
婊♥子♥!听得到?
Hey,bitch! Can you hear me?
你把我朋友伤得很严重
You fucked my buddy up pretty good.
一个女生要活下去势必得这么做…
I mean,a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do
但真的很糟
in this world to survive,but that shit's fucked up.
你是想要钱吗?
Is it money you want?
我们能给你的钱…
A girl like you would have to be down on her knees
你跪在地上吸老二50年都赚不到
sucking cock for the next 50 years to earn the kind of money we could give you.
多少钱你才愿意卖♥♥那相机?