就算没摔下来
If she doesn't fall,
我们上去前她也会冷死
she'll freeze to death before we even get up there.
我们爬到中间,走后面的山径
Let's climb to the shoulder and take the trail
登顶后在她上面
around the back so we're above her.
她就无处可逃
She'll have nowhere to go.
我的手套放在木屋
Shit,I left my gloves back at the cabin.
你们在这等我
You two wait here.
查克,听我说
Zach,listen to me.
我们可以说实话,乔许杀了她
We can tell them the truth about what happened, that Josh killed her
我们把她丢下山谷前她已经死了
and she was already dead when we dropped her.
我手上的咬痕呢?
What about the bite marks on my hand?
他们会发现事有蹊跷
They'll know something happened.
她咬你,因为乔许叫你去追她
Well,she bit you because Josh made you go after her.
他一直说什么跟他同船共济
He says all this stuff about us being in it together,but if it wasn't for him,
但没有他,这些事情也不会发生
none of this shit would be happening in the first place.
我们认识多久了?
How long have we all known each other?
麦克在学校揍你时
I don't remember you complaining when Mikey Edwards
我没听你抱怨过
was beating your ass in the schoolyard.
当时是谁挺身而出帮助你?
Who was it who stood up for you then?
乔许?
Josh.
我的天啊,那是小学三年级
That was in the third grade,for Christ's sake.
我们会来这,是因为没种拒绝他
We're only here because we don't have the balls not to be.
你知道吗,我看见他了
You know,I saw him,
在回家过圣诞节的时候
when I went back home for Christmas.
他残废了
He can't walk anymore,man.
因为我们所做的好事
He sucks his food up through a straw,
他现在用管子进食
all because of what we did to him.
你给我闭嘴
You need to cut that shit out.
你听到泰勒说的吗?20年?
You heard what Taylor said. Twenty years?
之前没被抓到,这次也不会被抓到
We got away with it then. We'll get away with it now.
嘴巴给我闭上,照着原定计划
Now keep your mouth shut and stick to the fucking plan.
他到底在哪?
Where the hell is he?
我不是叫你等一下
I thought I told you to wait.
你有拿到吗?
Did you get them?
手套?
The gloves?
走吧
Let's go.
快点
Come on!
攀岩就像下棋跟芭蕾舞的综合体
Climbing is like chess mixed with ballet.
这是一场游戏
It's all a game.
用脑,不要用蛮力
Use your mind,not your muscles.
噢,可恶!
Fuck!
噢,水真好喝!
Oh! That is so good!
嘿,我收到你的追踪邀请了,凯莉
Hey,I got your follow request,Kelly!
希望你不是个跟踪狂
I hope you're not one of these stalkers I've been reading about.
攀岩时认识一群帅哥
Met some cute guys climbing.
乔许好帅
Josh is really hot!
喔!凯莉传给我私讯
Oh! I got a DM from Kelly!
她说我很帅
She thinks I'm hot!
去你的!
Fuck you!
谢谢你,凯莉!
Thanks,Kelly!
哇!加油凯莉!
Whoo! You go,Kelly!
还剩下几千尺英尺要爬
Only a few thousand feet to climb!
他疯了
He's crazy.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
耶!
Whoo!
太棒了!
Yes!
用脑,不要用蛮力
Use your mind,not your muscles.
可恶!
Fuck!
她在哪?
Where is she?
是你吗?凯莉?
Is that you,Kelly?
听得到我吗?
Can you hear me?
你怎么爬这么久?
What took you so long?
我们只想要相机
All we want is that camera.
我们会把绳子降下
We're going to throw a rope down.
抓住它-把相机绑在绳子上
Take it. -You tie the camera to the rope
没有人会伤害你,好吗?
and nobody's going to get hurt,okay?
最后机会,凯莉!
Last chance,Kelly!
嘿,嘿
Hey,hey.
我就知道你通情达理,凯莉
I knew you'd see sense,Kelly.
(去你的!)
如果你想来这套!
Well,if this is the way you want it!
我们该怎么办?
What do we do now?
她被困住了
She's trapped.
她不能往上,也不能往下
She can't come up and she can't go down.
她装备都没了
She's lost all her kit.
我们只需要等待
So we wait.
没有冒烟了
There's no smoke.
你知道…
You know,
就算拿到相机,她也是目击证人
even if we get that camera, she's still a witness,don't you?
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
我说,他不会让她活着下山
I'm saying he's not going to let her off this mountain alive,
他会杀了她
that he came up here to kill her.
他是疯子
He's a psycho,man.
我们一直都知道
We knew it then and we know it now.
当时他才16岁
He was 16 years old.
你知道运送我哥尸体回国时 棺材里装着什么?
You know what was in my brother's coffin when they flew him back home?
一堆沙袋 装着他死亡时脚下的沙子
Sandbags filled with the same shit sand he died on.
找不到所有尸块时 这样才能让棺材够重
It's what they do when they can't find enough of the body to make the crate feel heavy enough.
泰勒的妹妹竟然开始跟别人约会
And then Taylor's sister starts dating some rag head,
你觉得我们不会报仇?
and you think we were gonna let that slide?
他只是个孩子
He was just a kid.
不管怎样
Whether he was a kid or not,
你当时也在
you were there with us.
也痛扁他
You beat the crap out of him.
你把他放进后车厢,丢在路边
You threw him in the back of that truck. You dumped him
跟我们大家一起
on the street the same as we did.
我们为泰勒跟我哥哥报仇
We did it for Taylor and my brother,
这是朋友该做的事
because that's what friends do.
所以我们要杀了她?
So,we just kill her?
我们得打电♥话♥给泰勒,问他情况
We need to call Taylor,see what's happening down there.
做不到
Can't do that.
为什么?
Why not?
因为他们会检查通讯纪录
Because they'll check our phone records.
我们应该正在一起攀岩
And the story is we're climbing up here together.
拿到相机前大家不要轻举妄动
Nobody does anything until we get that camera,
知道吗?
understand?
嘿,你看看
Hey,look at this.
刚刚爬完一定很饿吧
You must be really hungry after that climb.
何不过来跟我们一起吃
Why don't you come and join us?
别担心,我抓住你
Don't worry,I've got you.
嘿,你看这个
Hey,look at this.
她之前试着爬过这座山,没攻顶成功
She tried to climb the mountain before but didn't make it.
看来他摔下山了
It looks like he fell.
你看日期
Look,see the day it was taken?
明天就是一周年
It was one year ago tomorrow.
这是她来的原因
That's why she's here.
她为了纪念他而爬
She's climbing in the memory of him.
晚安凯莉
Nighty night,Kelly!
你好好休息喔
You sleep tight,you hear?
嘿,凯莉!
Hey,Kelly!
我差点忘了说…
I almost forgot to say
…周年快乐
happy anniversary!
真可惜路卡不在这,他死得真惨
What a shame that Luca couldn't be here, but he's just so dead!
早安啊,凯莉
Wakey wakey,Kelly.
往上拉
Pull it up.
卡住东西
It's caught on something.
放手,放手,放手
Let go. Drop it,drop it.
给我刀
Give me the knife.
我试着对你好
I've tried to be nice,Kelly.
但现在我真的很不爽你
But now you're just pissing me off!
你做得到