The Ledge
现在呢,正在减轻我们背包的重量
So,here we are,trying to get our packs down as light as we can.
不然走到一半
Otherwise,halfway up that rock,
背包会感觉跟卡车一样重
they're going to feel like SUVs on our backs.
你不会想变成那样
We don't want that.
知道了
Roger that.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
应该好了
I think so.
耶!
Yeah!
天啊,吓死我了
Geez. That scared the crap out of me.
来吧!准备好了!
Yeah,come on! Let's do this!
过来你这高个子!抱我一下!
Come here,big guy. Give me a hug.
这个周末看起来更有趣了
Well,this weekend just got a whole lot more interesting.
兄弟们闻闻这个空气!-查克…
Ah! Smell that air,dudes.
不像纽约市的空污,是吧?
And none of that NYC smog shit up here,huh?
耶!-耶!
Yeah! -Yeah!
给我下山!
Get up that mountain!
嘿,我是乔许,我们才刚抵达
Hey,I'm Josh. We just arrived.
嗯…你会说英文吗?
You,um,parle americano?
我是苏菲,她是凯莉
I'm Sophie. And that's Kelly.
嗨
Hey.
美国人
American.
洛杉矶
LA.
苏菲,跟我妈妈的名字一样
Sophie,that was my mother's name.
天啊老兄,这什么台词?
Geez,bud,is that the best you got?
我跟朋友们要庆祝,想邀请你们加入
So,me and my boys are wondering if you wanted to come and, uh, party. We're having kind of a celebration.
庆祝什么?
What are you celebrating?
荒郊野外的四个孤单男子
Being in the middle of nowhere like four homos
遇见两个明星
when a couple of movie stars show up.
真的假的老兄,你这是什么老套的梗
Seriously,dude,1980 called,it wants its pickup lines back.
谢谢你的邀请,但是…
Anyway,um,thanks for the offer,but...
如果你跟你妈妈改变主意
Well,if you and your mom change your mind...
当地人刚去爬岩壁,但没越过悬崖区
Hey,the locals,they just tried to climb the face but couldn't get past the ledge.
说上面已结冰,除了我们没人要上去
They said there's already ice up there. We're the only ones going up.
还留了一些他们的装备
Even left some of their gear.
你以为呢?这不是加州
Well,what do you expect? This ain't California.
乔许在哪里?
Where's Josh?
你觉得他在哪里?
Where do you think he is?
他还真会把握时间
Well,he doesn't waste much time.
他不是订婚了吗?-是啊
Isn't he supposed to be engaged? -Yeah
跟艾咪曼诺斯
To Amy Manners.
泰勒跟我一路上都在聊
Taylor and me were talking on the way out here.
不能继续这样下去
We can't keep doing the same shit forever, man.
我们已不是大学生
We're not in college anymore.
我们以为你们住在纽约…
We thought with you guys both living in New York...
我很少见到他
I hardly see him.
事实上洁西卡不喜欢他跟他未婚妻
The truth is,Jessica can't stand him or his fiancée.
来家里都不行
She won't even have them in the house.
天啊,跑大老远来把欧洲妹
Holy shit. We come halfway around the world to nail some Euro tail
结果隔壁住着加州来的跩女
and end up next to a couple of Cali prick-teasers.
你们在做什么?
What are you fags doing anyway?
我忙着帮大家约炮
I'm out there trying to get us laid
你们在这边玩老二
and you're here playing with your dicks.
怎么不约我一起
In which case,I'm in.
可恶!-搞什么?
Oh,shit! No,no. -Come on!
不,不,哪招啊
No,man. -Yeah! I love you,dude.
我爱你老兄,我想你
I miss you. Don't believe me?
不相信?你摸摸看我下面?
Can you feel my wood right now?
把那个东西拿开
Oh,get that thing away from me.
在国会工作不代表你能抛弃朋友
Just because you're working for some congressman doesn't mean you can forget your friends.
我知道你的秘密,别忘记了
I know stuff about you,don't forget.
你说那话什么意思?
Yeah,what's that supposed to mean?
你知道的,几杯黄汤下肚后…
You know how it is. You're having a couple of drinks,
在酒吧跟陌生人聊天
start to shoot the shit,and all of a sudden
说电视上那个人以前是个疯子
you're telling a stranger at a bar how that guy up on TV used to be a crazy son of a bitch back in the day.
你要更多封口费?是吗?
You want more money? Is that it?
你说什么?
What did you say?
欸,你弄痛我了
Ah! You're hurting me!
你可以骗华盛顿的混♥蛋♥们
You might be able to fool those assholes in Washington your shit don't stink,
但别忘记我们认识彼此多久
but don't forget how far we go back.
放开我!
Get off me!
你还真是他妈的蠢
You're one dumb son of a bitch,you know that?
一杯就好
One drink.
我们计划要天亮就出发
We're planning to leave at first light.
我们会的
And we will.
来吗,我让你选帅的
Come on. I'll even let you have the pretty one.
抱歉,我不是那个意思
I'm sorry,that's not what I meant.
你可以去玩玩,凯莉
You're allowed to have fun,Kel.
好吧,就一杯
Okay. One drink.
真的?
Really?
谢谢你!
Yay,thank you!
停,别摸了
Stop! Get off me!
再摸我就改变主意
Get off me or I'll change my mind.
好,我停了!
All I'm saying is it takes a woman
所以女人才懂女人的身体
to know her way around another woman's body.
男人只会一鼓作气像吃橘子一样
I mean,guys just dive in like they're eating an orange or something.
女生们知道对方喜欢什么
With girls,we know what each other wants.
你们晚上就是那样互相取暖吗?
Is that how you keep each other warm at night in that cabin?
是啊
Well,yeah.
你觉得这是做什么用?
What do you think this is for?
我高♥潮♥了
I just came in my pants.
你们认识彼此多久了?等等,让我猜
So how long have you guys known each other? Wait,let me guess.
兄弟会?
Frat boys,right?
大学风云人物,人生最美好的时光
You were the cool kids in college. Best days of your lives.
现在试着重温青春
And now you're out here trying to relive your youth.
夏令营认识,从此开始攀岩
We met at summer camp and started climbing.
每年同一个礼拜一起去旅行
We meet the same week every year, pick a spot and away we go.
你知道自己在哪里吧?
You know where you are,right?
多洛米蒂山脉,这些岩壁很巨大
The Dolomites. These are some pretty big rocks.
如果你上去需要帮助
Well,if you need any help up there…
我们自己可以照顾自己
We can take care of ourselves.
好
Okay.
天啊,你去商店时
Geez,when you walked into the store,
他们大的手表卖♥♥完了?
I'm guessing they didn't have the big watch that day.
这尺寸不是也代表你的…
Isn't that supposed to say something about the size of your...
等等,车子
No,wait,that's a car.
或许你有台闪亮的红色法拉利?
I bet you have,what now,a big red,shiny Ferrari?
是吗?
Right?
她说对了
Ooh. She got you,man.
是玛莎拉蒂
It's a Maserati.
天啊!
Oh,shit!
这是个人卫星定位
Now,this baby is the Ritmo Mundo Quantum Elite,
不管我在哪只要按下这按钮
with personalized locator beacon.
就会有一群忍♥者突然蹦出来
Now,anywhere I am in the world,I just push this button
曼哈顿开着玛莎拉蒂时
and all of a sudden a bunch of secret ninjas come out of nowhere.
这功能一定很实用
I'm sure it's really useful when you're cruising your Maserati through Manhattan.
你想看吗?你想…想要…
Oh,so you want to see it? You want to see? You want to...
我们来呼叫忍♥者?-不,不要按
Should we meet the ninjas? -Don't start,man. Don't do it.
不,不,我要按
No,no. I'm doing it.
他要按了-不要,老兄别按下去
He's doing this. -No,no. Don't do it.
她想要看,忍♥者准备出现
She's asked for it. Here come the ninjas.
好,他们要来了
Here we go. They're coming.
这次没出现
Maybe not this time.
感谢老天
Hallelujah.
今天没忍♥者
No ninjas today.
刚刚真险
That was close,dude.
你有什么故事?
So,hey,what's your story?
你不会想知道
You don't want to know.
我们要去爬安特拉奥峰,驯服国王
We're going on Antelao,taming the king.
我们也是
Oh,so are we.
我说垂直岩壁