This is what you've always wanted, isn't it?
是的,如果你一定要知道的话。
Yes, if you must know.
从我见到你的第一天起,我就知道会是这样。
I always knew it would end up this way, from the first day I saw you.
你为此付出了努力,不是吗?
And you worked for it, didn't you?
你没日没夜地为它工作。
Day and night, you worked for it.
还不够难。远远不够。
Not hard enough. Not nearly enough.
不,大卫。
Don't, David.
别让她那样说话。
Don't make her talk like that.
琼,亲爱的。我的宝贝。
Joan, darling. My sweet baby.
别听他的。
Don't listen to him.
不要听他说的话。
Don't listen to the things he said.
他又想离间我们了。
He's trying to come between us again.
但你不会让他这么做的,对吧,琼。你会吗?
But you won't let him, will you, Joan. Will you?
别说了,露丝。她生病了。她生病了。
Stop it, Ruth. She's sick. She's sick.
你知道我所做的一切,所想的一切都是为了你。
You know everything I ever did, everything I ever thought about was for you.
你知道的,对吧,琼?
You know that, don't you, Joan?
说啊,亲爱的。让他听到。
Say it, darling. Let him hear it.
把他永远送走。
Send him away once and for all.
为他对你做的事道歉。
For what he did to you.
告诉他,琼。
Tell him, Joan.
医生,你能把她弄出去吗?
Doc, will you get her out of here?
-还没有。-你为什么不回答我?
- Not yet. - Why don't you answer me?
告诉他,亲爱的。
Tell him, darling.
告诉他我为你做了多少。
Tell him how much I've done for you.
我给你的一切。这是真的,不是吗?
Everything I've given you. It's true, isn't it?
我的一生,我的一生,不是吗?
My life, my whole life, didn't I?
说出来,琼。我想听你亲口说出来。
Say it, Joan. I want to hear you say it.
戴夫。
Dave.
好了,露丝,到此为止吧。
Okay, Ruth, that's enough for now.
把你的手拿开!
Take your hands off me!
你为什么给他回电♥话♥?
Why do you call him back?
从头再来一遍?
To start the whole thing over again?
让他再把你踢进下水道吗?
To let him kick you into the gutter again?
我不会让你这么做的。你听到了吗?
I won't let you. Do you hear?
我不会让你这么做的。你得杀了我。
I won't let you. You'll have to kill me.
露丝,请…是的,杀了我就像你从出生那天起就一直做的那样。
Ruth, please... Yes, kill me the way you've always done from the very day you were born.
就像你杀了自己母亲一样。
The way you killed your own mother.
住手,你这个白♥痴♥!
Stop it, you idiot!
放开她,大卫!
Let her alone, David!
这是真的,是真的。
It's true, it's true.
好了,琼,好了。
All right, Joan, all right.
我确实杀了她,我知道!
I did kill her, I did, I know it!
不,不,你没有。不,你没有。
No, no, you didn't. No, you didn't.
我一直都知道。
I've always known it.
我还没来得及说话,就听到他们这么说了。
Before I could even talk, I remember hearing them say it.
所有我碰过的东西,我都毁了。
Everything I ever touched, I destroyed.
每一个人。
Everyone.
我妈妈,露丝,大卫。
My mother, Ruth, David.
来,喝了这个。
Here, drink this.
但再也没有了。
But no more.
-我不会再破坏了。-你当然不会。
- I won't destroy anymore. - Of course you won't.
好了,出去,你们两个。
Okay, outside, both of you.
她现在已经受够了。
She's had about as much as she can take for now.
你可以明天再来,布斯,等她睡一觉之后。
You can come back tomorrow, boothe, after she's had some sleep.
-那我呢?-不,告诉她不行,医生
- What about me? - No, tell her no, doc.
叫她走开,离我远点。
Tell her to go away and stay away.
这不是我能说的。这取决于琼。
That's not for me to say. That's up to Joan.
你就不能停止拖延一次吗?
Why don't you stop stalling for once?
-你是医生。-但她是病人啊
- You're the doctor. - But she's the patient.
如果她不想康复,没有医生能使她康复。
No doctor can make her well if she doesn't want to get well.
她得自己做决定。
She's got to make that choice herself.
什么意思?我不喜欢这样……琼!
What do you mean? I don't like that... Joan!
等等!你肯定会让她跳起来的。
Wait! You'll make her jump for sure.
去吧,琼。跳。
Go ahead, Joan. Jump.
杀了你自己。
Kill yourself.
这是你一直想要的,不是吗?
That's what you've always wanted, isn't it?
你和露丝。
You and Ruth.
巨大的惩罚。
The big punishment.
你母亲为了给你生命而死,所以你怎么死,然后把生命还给她。
Your mother died giving life to you, so how you die and give that life back.
这是扳平比分的唯一办法,不是吗?
That's the only way to even the score, isn't it?
露丝问。
Ask Ruth.
她会告诉你的。
She'll tell you.
她跟你说了好多年了。
She's been telling you that for years.
所以继续吧,毁灭你自己。
So go ahead, destroy yourself.
你在赌桌上开了个好头,现在完成任务。
You made a good start at the tables, now finish the job.
露丝的等待。
Ruth's waiting.
来,拉着我的手,强尼。
Here, take my hand, jonnie.
来找我。
Reach out to me.
不要往下看。
Don't look down.
看看外面的湖。
Look out at the lake.
远远越过水面。
Way out across the water.
把手给我,强尼。
Give me your hand, jonnie.
琼……
Joan...
琼,这不是真的。
Joan, it's not true.
他说的不是真的,亲爱的。
It's not true what he said, darling.
你知道的,不是吗?
You know that, don't you?
走开,露丝。
Go away, Ruth.
请走开。
Please, go away.
你最好走吧,露丝。
You'd better go, Ruth.
看来她已经做出了选择。
It looks like she's made that choice.
琼。
Joan.
琼。
Joan.
看,琼,天变亮了。
Look, Joan, the sky's turning lighter.
夜晚快结束了。
Night's almost over.
大卫,大卫……过一会儿你就会好起来的。
David, David... Oh, in a little while you'll be well again.
到窗边来,亲爱的。
Come to the window, darling.
让我们看着新的一天到来。
Let's watch the day come in.
电影精选列表