So this is the kiss-off.
但我们现在在哪里?我能去哪里?
But where are we? Where can I go?
你想去哪儿都行。这是一个大国。
Anywhere you like. It's a big country.
再见,布斯太太。
Goodbye, Mrs. boothe.
亲爱的,注意你的举止。那人说了再见。
Mind your manners, honey. The man said goodbye.
再见,科里根。
Goodbye, corrigan.
我没法和琼通上电♥话♥,就搭上了第一班火车。
When I couldn't get Joan back on the phone, I grabbed the first train.
当然,她走了,但科里根还在。
She was gone, of course, but corrigan was still there.
他为我填写了细节。
He filled in the details for me.
所以接下来的几个月我都在努力联♥系♥她。
So I spent the next few months trying to catch up with her.
有几次我差点就成功了,但我的运气和她一样差。
I came close a few times, but my luck was as bad as hers.
她从来没有在一个地方待够久。
She never stayed in once place long enough.
她找了份工作,只干到发薪日。
When she took a job, it only lasted till payday.
时间够我买♥♥她去赌博或者赌马了。
Just long enough to buy her into a game somewhere or a bookie joint.
她就像一个狂饮的醉汉。
She was like a drunk on a big binge.
她不会把钱浪费在食物或修鞋这些愚蠢的事情上。
She wouldn't waste her money on silly things like food or getting her shoes fixed.
所以工作变得越来越难找,她对工作的类型也变得不那么挑剔了。
So jobs became harder to get, and she became less particular about the kind of jobs she took.
我最后追踪她的地方是什里夫波特的一个陷阱。
The last place I traced her to was a trap down in shreveport.
我又迟到了。
I was too late again.
但我从那里弹钢琴的人那里得到了剩下的故事。
But I got the rest of the story from the fellow who played the piano there.
是的,亲爱的。
Yes, indeed, sweetheart.
你是我一直喜欢的那种女孩。
You're the kind of girl I always fall for.
乔治,现在几点了?
What time is it, George?
我叫查理,亲爱的。
The name's Charlie, sweetheart.
我们关心时间干什么?
What do we care about time?
你和我,我们可以让时间静止。
You and me, we could make time stand still.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
11:30。为什么?
11:30. Why?
你真好,但恐怕今晚我不是个好伙伴。
You're sweet, but I'm afraid I'm not very good company tonight.
-你看,是我妈妈。-你妈妈?
- You see, it's my mother. - Your mother?
是的,她病得很重。
Yeah, she's been very ill.
也许如果我打电♥话♥给她,她…不,是长途电♥话♥。
Maybe if I phoned her, she... No, it's long distance.
可能会花得我都凑不齐。
Probably would cost more than I could scrape together.
你需要多少,亲爱的?
How much do you need, sweetheart?
呃,也许10个。
Uh, ten, maybe.
五个就够了。
Five might do it.
给你。打电♥话♥给她。我将等待。
Here you are. Call her. I'll wait.
谢谢,我很快就回来。
Thanks, I won't be long.
嘿,你这儿矮了。
Hey, you're short here.
你得付定金。现在把它弄下来。
You'll have to pay it down. Now get it down there.
又出来了。它来了。来吧。
Coming out again. Here it comes. Come on.
小心你的手。
Watch your hand there.
和骰子!
And dice!
——箱卡。- 12。
- Boxcars. - Twelve.
-在前面,付…-别走开,小妞。
- Make the front, pay the... - Stick around, chick.
我刚在那玩意儿上押了十块钱。
I had ten bucks riding on that crap just now.
也许你带来了好运,是吧?
Maybe you brought some luck in with you, huh?
我得回去工作了。
I've got to get back to work.
在那里?
In there?
迈克,再叫人给我拿瓶啤酒,好吗?
Oh, Mike, have somebody bring me another beer, will you?
给这位女士一杯平常的茶。
And the usual tea in a glass for the lady.
现在你在工作。
Now you're working.
好吧,走吧。
Okay, let's go.
来,替我吻他们,宝贝。
Here, kiss 'em for me, baby.
来吧,让他们为我兴奋,好吗?
Come on, get 'em hot for me, huh?
出来拿分,法国佬。我们走吧。
Coming out for a point, frenchy. Let's go.
好吧,保持冷静。来吧,宝贝。
All right, keep your shirt on. Come on, baby.
替我吻他们。10%.
Kiss 'em for me. 10%.
给我带来好运,你就能得到10%
Bring me luck and you get 10%.
替我吻他们,好吗?
Kiss 'em for me, huh?
来吧,骰子!
Come on, dice!
- 7是赢家。-我们合拍了,宝贝。
- Seven the winner. - We clicked, baby.
这么多人都找不到电♥话♥亭了,是吧?
Pretty crowded in here for a phone booth, isn't it?
你逃不掉的,亲爱的。
You're not getting away with it, honey.
为什么,你……
Why, you...
就在我开始发热的时候。
Just when I was getting hot, too.
什么意思,法国佬?
What's the idea, frenchy?
往后站。待在原地别动。
Stand back. Stay where you are.
-等一下…-往后站。
- Wait a minute... - Stand back.
呆在那里。
Stay there.
来吧。来吧,宝贝,我们要离开这里。
Come on. Come on, baby, we're getting out of here.
待在原地别动。
Stay where you are.
她和法语的比例是10%这是我最后一次听到她的消息直到一个月前,一个男孩告诉我她又在芝加哥出现了。
She tied up with frenchy at 10%, and that's the last I heard of her till about a month ago, when one of the boys told me she'd turned up here in Chicago again.
从那天晚上起,我就一直在找她,逛了无数家酒吧,逛了无数条小巷。
Ever since that night, I've been looking for her, going through a million saloons and down a million alleys.
正在和警♥察♥核实。
Checking with the police.
今晚我找到了她。
And tonight I found her.
结果出来了。
So there you have it.
什么叫我拿到了?
What do you mean, I have it?
去找副队谈谈,医生。
Go down and talk to the lieutenant, doc.
让他出于医疗原因把她交给我
Tell him to release her over to me for medical reasons.
为什么?对什么?
Why? What for?
你曾经把她从她姐姐身边救出来。
You got her away from the sister once.
它有什么好处?
What good did it do?
我只能说我现在聪明多了。
All I can say is I'm smarter now.
好的。你很聪明,我很笨。
Okay. You're smart, I'm dumb.
但我不会蠢到在这种证据上签字。
But not dumb enough to go signing releases on this kind of evidence.
我是罗贾克医生。
It's Dr. rojac.
我在等露丝·菲利普斯。她进来了吗?
I'm expecting a Ruth Phillips. Has she come in yet?
等她来了,把她送到736号♥。
When she does, send her right up to 736.
她怎么样了,护士?
How is she, nurse?
前一分钟还在,下一分钟就不见了。
Here one minute and gone the next.
现在好像不见了。
Seems to be gone right now.
好吧,请进。
Well, come in.
Jonnie吗?
Jonnie?
Jonnie吗?
Jonnie?
医生,她是不是…你脸色有点苍白。
Doc, is she... You look a little green around the gills.
过来做几次深呼吸。
Come over and take a few deep breaths.
我很害怕,医生。
I'm scared, doc.
她的样子…
The way she looks...
琼,亲爱的。
Joan, darling.
亲爱的,琼。
Darling, Joan.
他们对你做了什么?
What did they do to you?
可怜的小琼。
Poor little Joan.
别担心,宝贝。露丝现在来了。
Don't worry, baby. Ruth's here now.
一切都会好的。
Everything's going to be all right.
我们还会在一起的,亲爱的。
We'll be together again, darling.
你会看到。你会看到。
You'll see. You'll see.
放松点,露丝。她听不见你说话。
Take it easy, Ruth. She can't hear you.
医生。
Doctor.
她会没事的,对吧?
She's going to be all right, isn't she?
当然,现在最让人震惊的是。
Sure, right now it's shock more than anything else.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
他们为什么打电♥话♥给你?
Why did they call you?
他们一定以为她是我妻子。
They must have thought she was my wife.
你的妻子!
Your wife!
看看她半死不活地躺在那里。
Look at her lying there half dead.
你还不满意吗?你为什么不走开?
Aren't you satisfied yet? Why don't you go away?
那会让你很开心,不是吗?
That would make you really happy, wouldn't it?
你还想要什么?
What more do you want?
毁掉我的生活对你来说还不够,对吧?
Wrecking my life wasn't enough for you, was it?
你得把她打得粉身碎骨,然后把她赶出去,让她身无分文地挨饿。
You had to smash hers then kick her out, leave her without a cent to starve for all you knew or cared.
你做得还不够吗?
Haven't you done enough?
你现在来干什么,完成任务吗?
What are you here now for, to finish the job?
用刀捅她,然后把她推出窗外?
To stick a knife in her and push her out of a window?
除了这个,你什么都做了。
You've done everything short of that.
我现在把她救回来了。
I've got her back now.
回到她该去的地方。
Back with me where she belongs.
——最后。-是的,终于。
- Finally. - Yes, finally.
你再也别想碰她了。
And you'll never get your hands on her again.
我会注意的。
I'll see to that.
这是你一直想要的,不是吗?
电影精选列表