你感觉如何
How do you feel, huh?
-你感觉如何 -我感觉挺好 大概吧
- How do you feel? - I feel good, I guess.
大概吧
You guess?
过来 看看你身边 看看这些笑脸
Come here. Look around you. Look at all those smiling faces.
太牛逼了
Yeah, motherfucker!
还有比让你的兄弟们感到骄傲更好的感觉吗
Is there any better feeling than making your brothers proud?
牛逼
Fuck yeah!
♪ Let the bodies hit the floor ♪
♪ Let the bodies hit the floor ♪
♪ Let the bodies hit the floor ♪
你从医务室回来了
You're back from Medical.
大家都去哪了 瑞本在哪
Where is everybody? Where's Rayburn?
瑞本
Rayburn.
你再也不会见到那个人♥渣♥了
You won't be seeing that piece of shit around here anymore.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
那个混♥蛋♥以为他可以偷袭我而不付出代价吗
Pussy thinks he can jump my ass and not pay?
去他的
Fuck him.
什么 瑞本到底去哪了
What? Where the fuck is Rayburn?
我把我知道的一切都告诉刑事侦缉部了
I told CID everything I know.
你最好祈祷自己没趟浑水
You better hope your hands are clean.
瑞本到底去哪了
Where the fuck is Rayburn?
布里格 如果我是你
If I were you, Brigsey,
我就会认真考虑接下来十分钟到底该做什么
I would think seriously about what you're going to do in the next ten minutes.
他们也要来抓你了 兄弟
They're coming for you too, bro.
布里格曼技术军士 你在里面吗
Specialist Briggman, are you in there?
喂
Hello.
是的 他是我儿子 他没事吧
Yes, yes, he's my son. Is he okay?
宪兵 开门
MP, open up!
把门打开
Open the door!
开门
Open up!
不 不
No, no...
听我说 这一定是个误会 你
Listen to me, there's been a mistake, you...
这不可能
That's not right.
把门打开
Open the door!
你好啊 布里格
What's up, Brigsey?
他们说我是杀人犯 你相信吗
They're sayin' I'm a murderer. Believe that?
你不这么想 对吧
You don't think that, right?
放轻松 老兄
Lighten up, dude.
他们什么证据都找不到
They won't find shit.
我全都处理掉了
I got rid of everything.
我已经被调查过无数次了
You know, I've done this a thousand times.
统一口径 我们就没事了
Just stick to the story and we're good.
你以为我不知道怎么摆脱调查吗
You don't think I know exactly how to play this game?
你以为我没有比这些跳梁小丑想得更长远吗
You don't think I'm ten moves ahead of these fucking clowns?
我们没事
We are good.
-布里格曼 -我听见了
- Briggman. - I heard you.
我不知道他们跟你说什么了
I don't know what they told you,
但无论他们做出什么保证 都是谎言
but whatever they promised is a lie.
我会保护你的 我保证
I will protect you. I promise you.
你♥他♥妈♥说话啊
Fucking say something!
该走了
Time to go.
天啊
Oh, God!
伙计
Hey, bud.
我们来了 会没事的
We got you, it's going to be okay.
都会没事的
It's going to be okay.
好了
Okay.
安德鲁 我需要你把发生的一切都告诉我
Andrew, I need you to tell me everything that happened.
你所记得的一切
Everything you remember.
从头开始讲 好吗
Just take it from the top, okay?
爸
Dad...
会没事的 你试图阻止那些家伙
It's going to be fine. You tried to stop those guys.
结果他们还逮捕你
Then they arrest you?
你成了罪犯
You're a criminal?
不 你是英雄才对
You're the hero here.
没事的
It's okay.
告诉他发生了什么
Tell him what happened.
你又没杀人
You didn't kill anybody.
说吧
Please.
我不明白
I don't understand.
安迪
Andy?