帮我个忙 去收一下靶子
Do me a favor, go get the targets.
-我 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
去收一下靶子
Go get the targets.
去啊
Go on.
为什么
Why?
你觉得我们会开枪打你还是怎么的
You think we're gonna shoot you or some shit?
快啊 去收一下靶子
Come on, go get the targets.
快点 布里格 去收一下
Come on, Brigsey, go get 'em.
真是个怂炮
Fuckin' pussy.
我的错
My bad.
这他妈不好玩
That's not fucking funny!
这不好玩
That's not funny!
动作都快一点 不然这些都要烤焦了
Let's keep the line moving before these little fuckers get burned.
好的 迪克斯上士
Alright, Sergeant Deeks.
祝你胃口大开
Bon appetit.
-谢谢 上士 -好好享用
- Thank you, Sergeant. - Enjoy.
下一个
Next!
-给你 瑞本 好好享用 -迪克斯上士
- Here you go, Rayburn, enjoy. - Sergeant Deeks.
靠
Shit!
你死定了 布里格
You're a dead man, Brigsey.
过来 混♥蛋♥ 你个叛徒
Come here, asshole! Fuckin' rat!
-抓到你了 告密者 -该死的告密者
- I got you, snitch! - Fucking snitch!
快他妈放开我
Get the fuck off me!
卡登
Kaden.
靠
Shit.
那是我儿子的名字
That's my little boy.
他会做一件事 他会一直憋着气
He does this thing where he holds his breath
直到憋得脸通红
until his face turns completely red.
每次都让我感到抓狂
And it fucking gets me every time.
-你来这干什么 -他总是问我是做什么的
- What are you doing here? - He's always asking what I do.
"爸爸 你的工作是什么"
"Daddy, what's your work?"
那你怎么回答他
What do you tell him?
我说我在帮助别人
That I'm helping people.
他才七岁
He's only seven.
但是等他长大一点后
But when he gets older I'll be proud...
我就会自豪地告诉他 我是一名战士
to tell him that I was a warrior.
我的工作是杀戮
That my job was to kill...
而且我做得很出色
and I was damned good at my job.
你为自己在这里所做的工作感到骄傲吗
Are you proud of what you're doing out here?
我不...
I don't...
没事 我懂
No, I get it.
你想做你认为正确的事
You're trying to do what you think is right.
我尊重这一点 真的
And I respect that, I really do.
问题是 你连正确是什么意思都不懂
The problem is you don't even know what right means yet.
而你会给很多的好人
And you're going to rain some ruinous shit
带来毁灭性的打击
down on a lot of good people.
包括我
Including me.
这我绝不能允许
And I can't allow that.
我有个儿子 布里格曼
I have a son, Briggman.
你明白吗
You understand?
很好
Good.
很遗憾 现在我必须要威胁你
Now, unfortunately, I'm going to have to threaten you.
抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
我真的很不想这么做
I really don't want to do this.
但我不得不这么做
But it's necessary.
为了我们两个好
For both our sakes.
每一次 你升起想要告密的冲动时
Every time you get the urge to open your mouth,
我希望你能先想想这些中东叛军的手指
I want you to think of these little Muj fingers.
我很抱歉事情发展到这个地步
I'm sorry it's come to this.
让我一人待着
Leave me alone.
你的确孤身一人
You are alone.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
安德鲁
Andrew?
是你吗
Is that you?
爸
Hi, Dad.
安迪 你没事吧 你还好吗
Andy, are you okay? Are you good?
嗯 我挺好
Yeah, I'm good.
天啊
Jesus...
我们等的都要疯了
We've been going nuts here, bud.
安德鲁
Andrew?
我都不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do anymore.
告诉我发生什么事了
Okay, just tell me what's going on.
我应该冒着生命危险去做正确的事吗
Do I do the right thing and put myself in danger?
还是我该闭上嘴 得过且过
Or do I just shut up and deal with it?
生命危险
In danger?
我没明白 安德鲁
I don't understand. Andrew?
怎么会有生命危险
In danger how?
我要你们翻遍这个村子的每一个角落
I want eyes all over this goddamn village.
找出每一个适龄作战的男性
I want every military-age male...
不对 是每一个男性都抓出来问话
check that, every male, pulled and questioned.
我们挨家挨户地搜 四人一队
We're going house to house, four-man teams.
有问题吗
Questions.
那就开始行动吧
Then let's party.
是
Hooah!
布里格 领头
Brigsey, take point.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
他没问题的 只要他小心一点
He's fine, as long as he watches his step.
怎么了
What?
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
你没事吧 布里格曼
You okay, Briggman?
你的脸色比平时苍白好多
You look a little pastier than usual.
左侧遇敌 趴下
Contact left! Get down!
有人能看见敌人吗
Anybody got eyes on target?
十一点钟方向 大约五十米
About fifty meters! Eleven o'clock!
-这群混♥蛋♥盯上我们了 -我们得转移阵地
- Fucker's got a bead on us! - We gotta move, man!
我们得找掩护 我要扔烟雾弹了
We've gotta find cover. I'm gonna pop smoke.
布里格曼 你火力掩护
Briggman, you cover fire.
烟雾弹扔了 快走
Smoke out! Move, move, move!
操
Fuck!
瑞本
Rayburn!
你在哪
Where are you?
是你吗
Is that you?
抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
走吧
Come on.
-报告情况 -村子安全 上士
- What's the sitrep? - Village is clear, Sergeant.
-瑞本 -在这边 上士
- Rayburn. - Over here, Sarge.
这位新朋友是谁
Who's your new friend?
在院子里发现了他
Found him in the compound.
身上没武器
He's clean.
你想干掉他吗
You want to do him?
各自就位
Security positions.
把这些人带走
Get these guys outta here.
跪下
Down.
跪下 屈膝 跪下
Get down. Bend your knees, get down.
-今天过得怎么样 下士 -不怎么样 上士
- How was your day, Corporal? - Not good, Sergeant.
有个圣♥战♥分子发疯 想用手榴弹把我们炸飞
Some crazy dude went Jihadi, tried to frag our asses with a grenade.
-太疯狂了 -是啊
- That's insane. - Yeah.
那你是怎么做的
What did you do?
我像训练过的一样 用5.56毫米步♥枪♥弹解决了他
Well, I popped him with five-five-six, like I was trained.
非常正确的判断
An excellent call.
好 倒数三下
Right, ready on three.
三
Three...
二
Two...
一
One.
布里格曼 布里格曼牛逼了
Briggman! Motherfucking Briggman!
你怎么样 杀手
What the fuck is up, killer?
小安德鲁·布里格曼 你长大了
Little Andrew Briggman, all grown up!
太棒了
Fuck yeah!
你做到了 兄弟
You fucking did it, man.