疯了
Crazy.
你看到了吗 布里格曼 布里格曼
You see that? Briggman! Briggman! Yes.
爸
Hey, Dad.
跟你说 我是队长了
Guess what, I'm team leader.
队长
Team leader?
有我自己的卡车 手下还有兵
Got my own truck, got my own soldier too.
我最近真是一帆风顺
Things are really taking off for me.
所以你才忘掉了我们吗
Is that why you've been ignoring us?
我没有忘掉你们
I haven't been ignoring you.
你两周没打电♥话♥了
You haven't called in two weeks.
我责任很重
Well, I have a lot of responsibility.
我们只想确认你过得好不好
We just want to know you're doing okay.
我知道 我会过得更好的 但我得挂了
I know, I'll be way better. I've got to go, though.
安德鲁
Andrew...
不 我得挂了 回头再给你打 再见
No, I've got to go. I'll talk to you later. 'Bye.
你是愿意在竞技场里
Would you rather be
和一百匹鸭子大小的马搏斗
in a boxing ring and fight a hundred duck-size horses
还是和一只马一样大的鸭子打
or one enormous, horse-size duck?
-鸭子有多大 -鸭子就这么
- How big is the duck? - The duck is like...
-带武器吗 -不带武器
- Do you have weapons? - You have no weapons,
你得赤手空拳地打 但它们那种力气
you have to bare-knuckle fight him, but they have the power...
-让开 -什么鬼
- Get the fuck out of my way! - What the fuck...?
退后
Stay back!
见鬼
Jesus fucking...
-别挡路 -还有心跳
- Get out of the way! - Got a pulse down there.
-长官 你叫什么 -布鲁厄
- Sir, what's your name? - Bruer...
别闭眼 保持清醒 来 走
Keep you eyes open. Stay with me. C'mon, let's go.
-快 快 -快快快
- Go, go. - Go, go, go!
退后
Stand back!
上士
Sergeant?
爆♥炸♥物处理队正在排查爆♥炸♥点以北的公路
EOD is clearing the highway north of the blast site.
阿富汗警方正在追查爆♥炸♥犯的近期动向
Afghan police are tracking leads on the bomber's last-knowns.
阿富汗警方就是睁眼瞎
Afghan police couldn't track dogshit if it were stuck to their boots.
-还有什么事吗 -有 是关于...
- Help you with something else? - Yeah, it's...
布鲁厄中士 有消息吗
Sergeant Bruer. Is there any word?
他死了
He's dead.
你要是想哭天抹泪 别在这里
If you're going to get emotional, don't do it here.
你听到没有
Did you hear what I just said?
让他们都去死 让那些混♥蛋♥见鬼去
Fuck those people, man. Fuck those motherfuckers.
祝他们全国都付之一炬
I'd like to see their whole country burn, man.
每一村子 每一栋房♥子
Every village. Every goddamn house.
一草一木都不得幸免
Every bush, every tree.
我想看这整个该死的国家被烧成灰烬
I just want to see this whole fucking country burn to the ground.
口气不小
That's quite a manifesto.
不杀人是打不赢战争的
Yeah, well, you don't win wars zip-tying people.
我想给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
B连的人昨晚在高速公路上发现了他
Bravo Company found him last night, out by the highway.
是他安装的简易炸♥弹♥吗
He planted the IEDs?
不 但我赌一箱啤酒 他知道是谁干的
No, but I bet you a case of Coors he knows who did.
我们要怎么处理他
What are we supposed to do with him?
不是我们
Not we.
是你
You.
我要你让他受罪
I want you to hurt this man.
你是个好孩子
You're a good kid.
那人的脸就跟刚插过老二的大黄派一样
Dude's face looks like a rhubarb pie somebody just fucking stuck his dick in.
一样恶心 整张脸一塌糊涂
The thing is just all mush, face is all fucked up,
鼻子被打断了
nose is broken, like...
你们真该看看 兄弟
You should fucking see him, bro.
白人殴打绝望的有色人种
White man beating on helpless brown man.
这肯定史无前例
I think that is the first time in history that's ever happened.
你们说什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
你知道那个关在康奈克斯的圣♥战♥分子吗 那个疤脸
You know that Muj they got locked up in Conex? Scarface?
知道
Yeah.
瑞本给了他一顿好打 兄弟
Rayburn fucked his shit up big-time, bro.
别看我的牌
Stop looking at my cards.
见鬼
God damn.
一排上周在这里
First Platoon found remnants
发现了残留物 装有电路板和电线的酒瓶
of circuit boards and wires in a hooch here last week.
爆♥炸♥犯就在附近
The bomb makers are close.
我们要挨个搜索村庄 把他找出来
We're going to search every one of these villages till we find them.
道斯中士 如果出乱子 就让一队和三队来支援
Sergeant Dawes, get ready to pull in First and Third Squads if it blows up.
是
Hooah.
有问题吗
Any questions?
好 现在出发
Right, let's move out.
是
Hooah.
-不包括你 -什么 什么意思
- Not you. - What? What do you mean?
车辆指挥留下看车
Vehicle commander stays with the vehicle.
-马奎斯 你跟我来 -收到
- Marquez! You're with me. - Roger that.
-瑞本 库姆斯 左翼包抄 -收到
- Rayburn, Coombs, flank left. - Roger that.
打猎愉快
Good hunting.
你好 给我一块巧克力
Hello. Give me a chocolate.
伙计们 我今天没带糖
Guys, I don't have any candy on me today.
-没有糖 -你好 你好
- No candy. - Hello. Hello.
看 看 没有糖
Look. Look, no candy.
巧克力 巧克力
Chocolate. Chocolate.
今天没有糖
No candy today.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
不许碰枪
You don't touch a gun!
不 不
No, no!
别这样
Stop it.
遇敌 遇敌 遇敌
Contact, contact, contact.
我们刚转过转角
So we turn the corner,
这个圣♥战♥小疯子就用手榴弹袭击了我们
and this crazy fucking Muj kid attacks us with a grenade.
对 好像是旧俄式手榴弹
Yeah, like an old Russian grenade.
库姆斯开了枪 手榴弹掉到了地上
Coombs opened fire. Grenade hit the ground...
离我们就差一点
Danger close.
干得漂亮 先生们
Outstanding work, gentlemen.
很出色
Yeah, outstanding.
你们俩是本月B连最佳士兵
You two just made Bravo Company's employee of the month.
去问村民 看看能不能问出名字
Go get the village hoo-ha and see if he can give us an ID.
他说什么
What's he saying?
我的儿子
My son.
太好了 太好了
Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah, motherfucker!
我们做到了 我们做到了
We fucking did that shit! We fucking did that shit!
我们做到了 天啊
We fucking did that shit! Oh my God!
我们做到了
We fucking did it!
我们做到了 我们做到了
We fucking did it! We fucking did it!
我想感谢我的父母把我培养得我如此出色
I would like to thank my parents for making me so awesome.
我还想感谢我的教官
And I would also like to thank my drill sergeant
他说我的枪就和画笔一样
for teaching me that my gun is like a paintbrush.
我的一年级老师 她相信我
My first grade teacher, she believed in me.
她说如果我 滚开 死性不改
She said that if I... Fuck you! ...kept it up,
早晚会弄出人命来
I was going to get somebody killed.
她说对了
She was right.
她太对了
She was goddamn right.
-那我谢谢你 哥德尔老师 -哥德尔老师
- You know what? Thank you, Miss Godel. - Miss Godel!
你让我成了标杆...
You made me a specimen...
迪克斯呢 你们不感谢迪克斯吗
What about Deeks? Don't you want to thank Deeks?
-什么鬼 -不
- What the fuck! - No!
我要跟你们说多少次
How many times I tell you jerk-offs
不要在帐篷里抽大♥麻♥
not to smoke that shit in the goddamn tent?
-老兄 放松 -放松
- Dude, unclench. - Unclench?
两公里外都闻得到这股臭味
You can smell that shit from a fucking mile away.
就是这个意思 这是上等货 兄弟
That's what I'm saying, it's good stuff, man.
-跟你说 -别闹了
- You know what? - Get outta here.
不 他们到时候会怪谁 拉美裔 混♥蛋♥
No, who are they gonna blame? Puerto Rico. Cocksucker.
或是黑人 我也在这里呢
Or the black guy! I'm in here too.
看起来你需要聊聊
You look like you need someone to talk to.
不 我没事 谢谢 上士
No, I'm fine. Thanks, Sergeant.
我没问你的意见
I wasn't asking.