布里格曼 你来控制
Briggman, you're in control!
趴下
Get on the floor!
趴下
Get on the floor!
快他妈趴...
Get on the fucking...!
别他妈起来
Stay the fuck down!
刚才干得不错 布里格曼
Good work back there, Briggman.
我拿出了一枚眩晕手榴弹
So I take this stun grenade...
拔开拉环 扔进洗手间
and I pop it... and I drop it in the stall.
砰的一声
Bang!
布兰登 这个可怜的家伙
Brendan, the poor fucking bastard,
从洗手间里出来 喊着"天啊"
he comes out the stall screaming: "Jesus Christ!"
"天啊"
"Jesus Christ!"
就在这时 宪兵来了
And that's, like exactly when the MPs rolled up,
把他铐上了 因为他们以为他疯了
and they put cuffs on him because they thought he'd gone Section 8.
上士
Sergeant...
谁来了 爸爸
Who's that, Daddy?
-我的一位新朋友 -他叫什么
- This is one of my new friends. - What's his name?
我叫什么 我是布里格曼技术军士
My name? I'm Specialist Briggman.
我叫安德鲁
My name's Andrew.
这位叫安德鲁的新朋友
My new friend Andrew here
有些重要的事情要告诉爸爸
has some very important news for Daddy.
所以我得挂了
Which means I gotta go now.
但我明天会打给你的 好吗
But I'll call you tomorrow, okay?
可以吗 伙计
Is that okay, buddy?
好 爸爸 我对你的爱直到天荒
Okay, Dad. I love you to the moon.
和地老 再见
And back again. 'Bye.
抱歉冲进来打扰了你 上士
Sorry to barge in like this, Sergeant.
我根据时间和地点整了一份简易炸♥弹♥袭击的表
I put together a list of IED attacks by date and location.
你怎么没和你的战友们一起抽大♥麻♥
Why aren't you smoking hash with the rest of your squad?
等等 什么 我什么都不知道
Wait, what? I don't know anything about that.
你不知道我在说什么吗
You don't know what I'm talking about?
停车场里那辆烟从舱门里飘出来的车
This truck in the motor pool? Smoke wafting out of the hatch?
我不...
I don't...
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to speak with you.
洗耳恭听
You have my undivided attention.
我马上要参加晋升选拔了
I've got a promotion board coming up.
你想让我提拔你当队长吗
You want me to put you in as team leader.
没错
Yes. Yeah.
有六个人想要这份工作
I've got six guys trying for that job.
你想要吗
You want it?
说服我
Convince me.
布里格曼去哪了
Where the fuck is Brig?
半小时没见他了
He's been gone like half an hour.
-该死 怎么办 -开门
- Shit! What the fuck do we do? - Open the door.
晚上好 伙计们 你们在做什么呢
Evening, boys. What are you up to?
这可不好
This is not good.
去阿富汗国民军营地那找我的兄弟达尔韦什
Go see my man Darwesh at the ANA camp.
他会给你们弄最好的货
He'll get you the primo shit.
搞什么
What the fuck...?
把除臭剂递给我
Can you pass me that deodorant?
给你
There you go.
兄弟 我在考虑多弄点文身
Man, I'm thinkin' about getting some more ink.
-是吗 -比如在这文个骷髅头
- Yeah? - Like a skull right there?
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你怎么不在屁♥股♥上文一个"往这里插"
Why don't you get one on your ass? "Insert wood here".
这样吗
Yeah?
你们知道那是什么意思吗
You know what those are, don't you?
迪克斯腿上的骷髅头
The skulls on Deeks' legs?
红的是在伊♥拉♥克♥ 蓝的是在阿富汗
Red ones from Iraq, blue from Afghanistan.
非要我说得更清楚吗
Do I have to spell it out for you?
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
他杀了十二个人吗
He killed like, what, twelve fucking dudes?
不杀人是打不赢战争的
You don't win wars zip-tying people.
我当时和迪克斯在拉马迪
I was with Deeks in Ramadi.
有一天 他作为机♥枪♥手在检查点执勤
This one day, he was on the checkpoint. SAW gunner.
有辆车冲向他 里面坐满了戴头巾的
He had a car coming towards him. Crammed with towelheads.
-阿♥拉♥伯突击队队员那样的吗 -不
- Like, Fedayeen? - No.
是一家人 父母和小孩 一整个家庭
A family. Mom, Dad, little kid, the whole fucking deal.
他们不停下来 所以...
They wouldn't stop, so...
我的天
Jesus fucking Christ.
很操蛋 对吧
Fucked up, right?
错了
Wrong.
打开后备箱
Opened up the trunk,
手提箱塞满了数百磅的自♥制♥炸♥药♥
hundred pounds of HME stuffed in a fucking suitcase.
足以把整个排炸上天
Enough to barbecue the whole goddam platoon.
这些禽兽就是这么卑鄙
That's how depraved these fucking animals are.
把自己的孩子炸成灰
Incinerate their own kids
就为了杀死几个美国人
just to get a few of ours.
所以我们才需要迪克斯这样的人
That's why we need guys like Deeks.
强硬无比
Fucking hard.
-库姆斯 要几分熟 -三分熟 上士
- Coombs, how do you like it cooked? - Medium rare, Staff Sergeant.
三成熟 马上好
Medium rare, coming right up.
别忘了你的阅读材料
Don't forget your reading material.
好好享用
Enjoy.
布里格曼
Briggman?
我要生的
Bloody.
真是个原始人
Fucking caveman.
给你
Here you go.
3-2队和3-3队从北面迫近主干道
3-2 and 3-3 will approach on the main road from the north.
我和3-1队驻守在南边
I'll be stationed on the south side, down here with 3-1.
准备下午四点半再行动
Ready to roll at 16:30.
有问题吗
Questions.
好 还有一件事
Good, one more piece of business.
如你们所知 3-2队缺一个车辆指挥
As you all know, we have a spot open on 3-2 for vehicle commander.
马奎斯技术军士
Specialist Marquez?
是 上士
Yes, Sergeant.
据我所知
I understand you've expressed an interest
你有意于队长一职 是吗
in a team leader position, is that correct?
是
Hooah.
-你完成IAVC了吗 -完成了
- Have you completed your IAVC? - Roger that.
很好
Very good.
要是我让布里格曼担任队长 你怎么说
Now, what would you say if I gave the job to Briggman?
我...
I...
我不知道 我不建议...
I wouldn't know, I wouldn't suggest...
听起来不太赞同
Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
你不能那样 上士
You can't do that, Sergeant.
有趣的说法 我们实验一下
Interesting theory. Let's test it.
布里格曼 这职位是你的了
Briggman, the job is yours.
能行
It worked.
-非常感谢 上士 -不客气
- Thank you so much, Sergeant. - You're welcome.
只是有一个小条件
Just one little thing.
你必须放倒马奎斯
You need to put Marquez on his back.
什么
What?
你把他打服
You put him into submission.
否则我不认为你能胜任这个岗位
Otherwise I'll assume you're not qualified for the job.
我会好好开心一下的 兄弟
I'm gonna enjoy this, bro.
好好打
Straight up.
-来啊兄弟 -来
- Come on, man! - Come on!
-来啊 布里格 -打啊 打
- Let's go Briggsy! - Let's do this, come on!
动手啊
Get in there!
肩膀也要按下去 兄弟
Got to get his shoulder down, man.
放倒他 干掉他
Get him down! Shut him down!
不 不
No, no!
滚
Fuck off!
他刚舔了他耳朵
He just licked his ear!
好
Yes!
-我打倒他了 -舔我耳朵...
- I got him. - Lick my fucking ear...
我打倒他了
I got him.
马奎斯 你欠我一包烟
Marquez, you owe me a pack of smokes now.
我可没想到会这样
I did not see that coming.