我只是...
I just...
我只是一直在想我们今天杀死的那孩子
I just keep thinking about that kid that we killed today.
他怎么了
What about him?
我只是...
I just...
好 我们散散步
Alright, let's take a walk.
来
Come on.
我看错你了
I was wrong about you.
-等等 什么 -你还没准备好当领队
- Wait. What? - You're not ready to be a leader.
不 我准备好了 我只是...
No, I am, I'm just...
你这种聪明人适合在营地里搞后勤
Logistics could use a smart guy like you back at camp.
-你擅长计算机 对吧 -不
- You're good with computers, right? - No.
上士 没必要这样
Sergeant, you don't have to do that.
做文职 跟你父亲一样
Work a desk, like your father.
不 上士 我要留下
No, Sarge, I want to stay.
我们杀人
We kill people.
这是我们的本职
It's what we do.
你对此有异议吗
Do you have a problem with that?
没有 上士
No, Sergeant.
没有 上士
No, Sergeant!
兴高采烈先生来了
Here he is, Mister Sunshine and Rainbows.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我挺好
I feel fine.
给
Here.
看看能不能让你别这么"好"
Let's see if we can fix that.
-兄弟 -怎么
- Hey, man. - Yeah?
杀那个人是什么感觉
What was it like killing that guy?
你听说过良心弹吗
Did you ever hear of a conscience round?
没有吗
No?
好吧 我爸
Okay, so my dad...
他对历史很着迷
He was like this major history buff, and...
他说在十九世纪还是啥时候
and he told that in 18-whatever,
处死间谍是由行刑队齐射
they used to execute spies by firing squad.
不过呢 有时候
But you see, occasionally,
队员会僵住 没法扣下扳机
the shooters would freeze up and couldn't pull the trigger.
所以人们想出了这个主意
So they came up with this idea.
给其中一支枪填装空弹
They would load one of the rifles with a blank.
-那枚空弹就是良心弹 -对
- And the blank was the conscience round? - Yeah.
没人知道哪支枪里是空弹
Now, nobody knew which gun had the blank.
这也不重要
Not that it mattered.
一旦把装了空弹的枪混入其中
Once you put that one blank into the mix,
突然间 就不会感觉到"是我杀了这个人"
suddenly it's not "I'm shooting this person",
而是"我们杀了这个人" 是我们一起干的
it's "we're shooting this person." It's all of us.
这才是关键
And that's the key.
是集体
It's the group.
等你想明白了 你就可以随意对任何人开枪
Once you figure that out, you can shoot anybody you want.
而不会夜不能寐
And never lose a wink of sleep.
晚安 布里格曼
Goodnight, Briggman.
布里格 有什么好消息吗
Brigsey. What is the good word, my man?
你忘记签字了
You forgot to sign this.
是造成阵亡的枪击报告 那个孩子的
It's the shooter's statement from the KIA. The kid.
-布里格 -怎么了
- Brigsey. - Yeah.
你怎么还不走
You're hovering.
抱歉
Sorry.
你说那孩子扔了一枚俄式RGD手榴弹 对吗
You said that the kid threw a Russian RGD grenade, right?
对啊 怎么了
Yeah, so?
我只是在想 既然手榴弹炸了
Just wondering because it exploded.
你怎么知道是RGD手榴弹的
How did you know it was an RGD?
因为我看见他手里拿着
Because I saw it in his hand.
但你离他有五十米远 你怎么看到的
But you were fifty meters away. How did you see that?
你问这些是什么意思
What is this with the questions?
不好意思 只是
I'm sorry, I just, uh...
只是感觉这个细节挺有意思的
It just seemed like a funny detail to call out.
是啊 就像我一直说的那样 布里格
Yeah, well, like I always say, Brigsey,
故事的重点就在于细节
stories are all about the details.
说完了吗
We done?
嗯 好
Yeah. Cool.
我要见上尉
I need to see the Captain.
你能告诉我他什么时候有空吗 这事很重要
Can you tell me when he's around? It's very important.
我又不是他的秘书
I'm not his fucking secretary.
但你知道他什么时候在 你知道他什么时候有空
But you know when he's around. You know when he's free.
-和迪克斯上士谈过了吗 -没有
- Talked to Sergeant Deeks yet? - No.
别越级汇报 老兄
Chain of command, dude.
拜托 只要三分钟
Please. Three minutes.
我只需要三分钟
It's all I need.
该死
Oh, fuck!
下手轻点儿 兄弟
Take it fucking easy, man!
爷们点儿 别动
Man the fuck up and hold still.
别再扎我胳膊了
Stop digging into my fucking arm!
爷们点儿 别动
Man the fuck up and hold still.
布里格 你得来看看
Brigsey. You should see this, man.
库姆斯要在胳膊上文一个大屌♥
Coombs is getting a big fat cock tattooed on his arm!
-别动 -才不是大屌♥
- Hold still, man. - It's not a cock.
-我去 -搞什么 兄弟
- Oh, shit! - Shit! What the fuck, man?
我看出来了 兄弟
I see it, man.
看上去就像个屌♥
It looks like a fucking dick!
抱歉 我没有看出来...
I'm sorry, I didn't see that...
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
You fucking piece of shit!
你想让我怎么补救
How do you want me to fix it?
你到底明不明白...
Do you understand...
布里格
Brigsey.
去你的 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Fuck you! Shut the fuck up!
布里格 你来不来看了
Brigsey, you comin' or what?
来了
Yep!
你们见到迪克斯了吗
You guys seen Deeks?
见到迪克斯了吗
You seen Deeks?
你知道迪克斯在哪吗
Do you know where Deeks is?
好吧
Alright, look.
他让我不要声张 但是刑事侦缉部传唤他了
He told me not to say anything, but CID called him in.
好像是要调查他
Yeah. Some kind of investigation.
和匿名举报有关 我就知道这么多
Something about an anonymous tip. That's all I know.
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
别扯这些了
Cut the gloomy shit.
迪克斯知道怎么处理这事 好吗
Deeks knows how to handle this. Okay?
操 不管是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Fuck! Whoever ratted us,
最好祈祷别被迪克斯逮到
better pray to fucking God Deeks doesn't find him.
布里格曼
Briggman.
-迪克斯找你 -什么 你见到他了
- Deeks is looking for you. - What? You saw him?
他刚回帐篷里
Yeah, he just got back to his tent.
提醒你一句 他看上去很生气
Oh, and bro... he looks pissed.
老兄
Hey, dude.
你玩吗
You play?
玩过一两次
Once or twice.
第一回合
开打
这还叫玩过一两次
Once or twice, my ass.
我从我表弟那边学了几招
I learned a few moves from my cousin.
你明白无论在这里发生什么
You know that anything that happens out here
都是我们自己人的事 对吗
stays in the family, right?
当然
Of course.
如果你有什么问题 你要直接来找我
If you ever have any issues, you'll come to me directly.
我很感激
I really appreciate that.
是吗
Do you?
暗影获胜
Shadow wins!
看看
Look at that.
你赢了
You won.
布里格
Brigsey.
你在干什么
What the fuck you doin'?
我只是在进行维修检测
I'm just doing PMCS.
走吧 要开会了
Come on, let's go. Team meeting.
现在吗 开什么会
Now? What's the team meeting about?
迪克斯抓着个叛徒
Deeks caught a rat.