我来了 我来了
I got you. I got you.
快 上
Come on. Go.
别 别再靠近了
No. No closer than that.
别再靠近了
No closer than that.
是啊 我说不好
Yeah, I don't know.
凯蒂明显是跟别人好上了
Katie apparently is like seeing somebody else,
但这其实是件好事
but it's actually a good thing,
因为我不想到那边后分心
'cause I don't want any distractions when I go over there.
我得保持专注 知道吗 这是我的机会
I need to be focused, you know? This is my chance.
你还有烟吗
You got any more of those?
妈看见你抽烟就惨了
If Mom sees you, she's...
妈看见咱俩谁抽烟都很惨
If Mom sees either of us.
安迪 我...
Look, Andy, I just...
我想让你知道我为你感到骄傲 好吗
I want you to know I'm proud of you, okay?
投身于这样的事业
Being a part of something like this
是很了不起的
is a tremendous thing.
你好啊 布里格曼
What's up, Briggman?
你好啊 瑞本
What's up, Rayburn?
你现在对我动心了 是不是
You're attracted to me right now, aren't you?
有一点吧
A little bit, yeah.
你可以走了
You're good.
在车管所工作大概就像这样吧
So this is what it's like to work at the DMV.
我们三天前就检查了这些家伙
We did these guys like three days ago.
上周也检查了 也是这些家伙
Last week too, same fucking guy.
中尉让我们做全套生物特征识别
LT wants us to check full biometrics.
还要采集口腔内膜样本
Get cheek swabs too.
反正最后都得放走这些干羊的家伙
We're just going to let these goatfuckers go anyway.
我们又不能逮捕或者毙了他们
We can't arrest nobody, we can't fuckin' shoot nobody.
把手举起来 快点 举起来
Arms up. Come on, arms up.
他在说什么
What is he saying?
别动 别逼我使用武力
Stop! Don't make me use force.
老天爷 布里格曼
For God's sakes, Briggman.
好了 别笑了
Alright, that's enough!
布里格曼
Briggman.
我说了 别笑了
I said, that's enough!
你戴着这玩意看起来像终结者
You look like the fucking Terminator in these things.
你这样会把这些人吓死的
You'll scare the daylights out of these people.
还有你
And you.
看那边 看到那些孩子了吗
Look there. See them kids?
把右手举起来
Raise your right hand.
重复左右摆动的动作
Move it repeatedly in a side-to-side motion.
现在露出微笑
Now smile.
没错 挥手和微笑
That's right. Wave and smile.
挥手和微笑
Wave and smile.
看到赢得人心有多容易了吗
You see how easy this hearts and minds shit is?
我感觉自己像个舞会皇后
I feel like a goddamn prom queen.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢 瑞本
Fuck you say, Rayburn?
-没什么 上士 -我想也是
- Nothin', Staff Sergeant. - That's what I thought.
我现在要去那边给那些孩子们一些糖果
Now I'mma go over there and give those kids some candy.
你们知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我是个王子
Because I'm a goddamn prince.
你们好
A salaam alaikum...
你听说这件破事了吗
Did you hear this bullshit about
我们明天要去做安保工作
us having to do some security detail tomorrow?
和当地的长老坐在一起什么的
Sit down with the local elder leaders or some shit?
又一次接触关键领袖吗
Another KLE?
我发誓 中尉喝的茶比狗屁伊拉莎白女王还多
I swear to God, the LT drinks more tea than Queen Fucking Elizabeth.
如果华♥莱♥士♥上士现在能看到我们
If Sergeant Wallace could see us now,
他肯定会笑死的 对吧
he'd be laughin' his ass off, huh?
好吧 他看不到 所以...
Yeah, well, he's not, so...
《南北战争》 有意思
The Civil War. Interesting.
早上好 上士
Morning, Sergeant.
-人到齐了吗 -是
- This everybody? - Hooah.
我是迪克斯上士
My name is Staff Sergeant Deeks.
你们有些人可能以为我是来取代华♥莱♥士♥上士的
Some of you may think I'm here to replace Sergeant Wallace.
我在部队待得够久 知道有些人无法取代
I've been around long enough to know you don't just replace a man.
我是来领导你们的 很简单
I'm here to lead, plain and simple.
我经历了三次派遣
I've got three combat tours under my belt.
行动迅速 毫不含糊
I move fast, I don't fuck around.
希望你们也一样
I expect the same from all of you.
上士
Sergeant.
这是关于明天行动的简报
Brief for tomorrow's mission.
-都是平常的破事 -是吗
- It's the usual bullshit. - Oh, yeah?
我们执勤热得汗如雨下
We stand around sweating our balls off,
而中尉却在和一些老家伙喝茶
LT drinks tea with some old dudes.
-没错 -是啊
- Exactly. - Yeah.
-你叫库姆斯 对吗 -是的 上士
- Coombs, is it? - Yes, sergeant.
你可以走了
You're dismissed.
你可以走了
You're dismissed.
回去喝酒去吧
Go back to your hooch.
这是我们的任务
This is our mission.
引爆俄式未爆♥炸♥弹的手♥机♥引爆器
Cell phone trigger wired to Russian UXO.
制♥作♥这些的人必须
Whoever's making these has to answer for
为过去十二个月里二十四名美国士兵的死负责
the deaths of 24 American soldiers in the past 12 months.
这些杂种
Now, these motherless fucks
就藏在这里 藏在我们的作战区域
are holed up right here, in our AO.
我们一天找不到他们
And every day we don't find them
就可能导致未来某天一名美国士兵被炸成碎片
is another day an American soldier could come home in pieces.
比如华♥莱♥士♥上士
Just like Sergeant Wallace did.
谁想有所作为
Who wants to make a difference?
这不是反问句
That's not a rhetorical question.
谁他妈想有所作为
Who wants to make a fucking difference?
我
Hooah!
很好
Good.
我们做个约定
I'm gonna make you a deal.
你们对我忠诚
You give me your loyalty
我就保证你们每个人
and I guarantee that each and every one you
都有机会成为一名战士
will have a chance to be a warrior,
真正有所作为
to actually do something out here,
青史留名
to be a part of history
而不是做个旁观者
instead of reading about it in some book.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
建立关系 上士
Relationship building, Sergeant.
别这么干 村庄很不可靠
Don't do that. Village is shady as fuck.
收到 上士
Roger that, Sergeant.
先生们 我们是来做什么的
So, gentlemen, what's the play?
展示强大的武力
Put on a strong show of force.
-展示武力 -是的 长官
- Show of force? - Yes, sir.
他是认真的吗
Is he serious?
我不知道他从哪学的 上士
I don't know where he gets this shit, Sergeant.
你打过猎吗 布里格曼
Ever been hunting, Briggman?
我爸带我打过 他以前是海军陆战队的
Yeah, my dad used to take me, he was in the Marines.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
他参加过作战派遣吗
Any combat tours?
没有 他是文职人员
No, he worked a desk.
挺好 所以当你的文职爸爸发现一只鹿时
Cool. So when your desk-job dad spotted a buck,
他会开四驱车过去吗
did he roll up in his four-by-four?
不会 这样会把猎物吓跑的
No, that would scare away the animals.
布里格曼 跟着我
Briggman, you're with me.
早上好 混球 你在干什么呢
Good morning, shitbird. What are you up to?
你这是要干什么
What are you doing?
建立关系
Relationship building.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
在他瞄准我们之前赶紧走
Let's move before he figures out how to aim.
有人准备好来点乐子了吗
Who's ready to have some fun?
威普勒 库姆斯 检查后屋
Weppler, Coombs, secure the back room!
他说屋里没有枪手
He says there's is no shooter.
布里格曼 把他绑起来
Briggman, restrain that man!
请趴下
Please, please get on the floor.
先生 趴下
Sir, on the floor!