他当时也在场
"He was there that day.
一位年轻男孩射杀了他
A young boy shot him."
我说不出口 我是个懦夫 西蒙比我勇敢
"I couldn't tell you. Because I'm a coward. Simon was braver than me."
你也比我勇敢 我很抱歉
"You're braver than me. I'm so sorry."
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
第二次是我说的
The second time was me.
我总能察觉我朋友想说什么安慰的话
I feel like my friends must feel when they try to say something.
没关系
It's all right.
这是我对他们说的话
That's what I say to them.
他把这个和字条留在一起
He left this with the note.
我唯一想做的事
The only thing that I wanted...
除了让她起死回生之外
besides having her back...
就是想一个人静一静
was to be left alone.
西蒙·布鲁姆
亲眼见证
遭到射杀 绞死
乱棒打死
被警♥察♥吊死
遭到射杀
被刺死
证实已死
我的美丽深藏在海洋
My bonnie lies over the ocean.
别哭
Don't cry.
-别哭 -我没哭
- Don't cry. - I'm not crying.
-你不需要哭 -我没有
- You don't have to cry. - I'm not.
因为我还在 我不会离开 我保证
Because I'm here, and I won 't leave. I promise.
看着我 我会照顾你
Look at me. I'll take care of you.
739个有趣的字
我们会互相照顾
We'll take care of each other.
我会照顾你
I'll take care of you.
乔尔·布鲁姆 玛丽·布鲁姆遭地雷炸死
亚历山大·布鲁姆被地雷炸死
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
西蒙·布鲁姆遭到射杀
我答应你
I promise.
希薇亚·布鲁姆
杰德·贾马尔
死者头发
自♥由♥斗士的一生 艾德蒙·苏瓦尼著
2007年9月30 所有区域
佐拉死了
Xola's dead.
库曼也死了
Kuman's dead.
你到底替谁工作?
Who do you work for?
别碰
Don't touch.
那些会害你丧命
Those things'll kill you.
罗素
Russell!
怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
把门关起来
Close the door!
希薇亚
Silvia!
希薇亚
Silvia!
希薇亚
Silvia!
凯勒
Keller!
凯勒
Keller!
她不在这里 去查屋顶
She's not here. Check the roof.
杰
Jay?
达特 你发现什么?
Dot, what have you got?
他名叫尚·干巴
His name is Jean Gamba.
他是公车炸♥弹♥客
He's our bomber.
-也是暗♥杀♥刺客? -是就好办了
- And our assassin? - That would be good for us.
但我不敢说
But I doubt it.
他想杀了她
He tried to kill her.
-什么情况? -我杀了他
- What happened? - I shot him.
真可惜
That's a pity.
他或许能告诉我们一些事
He might have told us something.
-布鲁姆小姐呢? -走了
- And Miss Broome? - Gone.
他杀了她?
He killed her?
她在他到之前就离开了
She was gone before he got there.
介意我到楼上看一下吗?
Mind if I take a look upstairs?
等等 迪诺
Hold on. Dino?
-是 -带拉德去公♥寓♥ 布莱恩呢?
- Yeah. - Take Mr Lud to the apartment. And Brian?
-叫纽约警方拉上封锁线 -凯勒
- Get NYPD to push their tapeline... -Keller.
回家睡一觉
Go home and get some sleep.
我要在这里等她
I'm gonna wait for her.
你精神很差
Like hell you are.
我要你明天早上保持警醒
I need you awake tomorrow morning.
伍兹 送他回去
Woods? Get him home.
-开车绕一圈 -得了吧
- Drive around the block. - Come on.
你听到了 我要送你回去
You heard Jay. I gotta take you home.
万一歹徒有两个或三个呢? 怎么办?
What if there were two guys? Three guys? What we do?
我们设下陷阱就走人? 那是我们的作风吗?
We just set the trap and run? Is that what we do?
他们既不是我们的家人 也不是我们的朋友
They're not our family and they're not our friends.
这话是你告诉我的
You told me that.
一旦失去一人会再失去一人
You lose somebody, you lose somebody.
我不想失去两个人
I don't want to Iose two somebodys.
只绕一圈我就送你回家
One circle, then I'm taking you home.
喂 在吗?
Hello? Are you there?
我没事 我很好 但
I'm fine. I'm all right, but I...
我不能和你多谈
I can't talk to you.
你说得对 我弟弟我弟弟也是对的
You were right. My brother...my brother was right.
外交手段太耗时 托宾 我要回家了
It takes too long, Tobin. I'm going home.
我是凯勒
Keller.
凯勒 我是路易斯
Keller, Lewis.
贾马尔厨房♥的墙上那些电♥话♥号♥码
Those numbers scribbled on Jamal's kitchen wall.
雷氏比萨 色情电♥话♥ 五金行
Ray's Pizza, some sex Iines, a hardware store
和一个国际手♥机♥号♥码
and a global cell phone.
追查那个手♥机♥号♥码
Chase down the global cell.
-凯勒 我是莫 -莫 你请说
- Keller, it's Mo. - Go ahead, Mo.
我从M.X航♥空♥得到消息 她在网上订了一班飞机
I get ahead from M.X, she booked a flight online.
清查所有从肯尼迪 拉瓜迪亚
Check all flights to South Africa out of JFK,
及纽瓦克机场飞往南非的班机
LaGuardia and Newark.
找到她之后呢?
And then what? If I find her.
让她跟我通电♥话♥
Get her on the phone with me.
他到了
He's here.
马托本共和国
是他吗?
That's him?
二号♥车
Second car.
凯勒 我是路易
Keller? Lewis.
那个国际手♥机♥号♥是尚·干巴的
The global cell belongs to Jean Gamba.
-查到通话纪录了? -对
- Got the times of the calls? - Yeah.
前天下午三点三十分 有什么事发生吗?
Day before yesterday, 3:30pm. Anything there?
前天下午三点三十分
Day before yesterday, 3:30?
没错 三点三十分
3:30, yeah.
打这个号♥码 不 叫路易打 你和我保持通话
Call it. No, have Lewis call, you stay with me.
-我就是路易 -我是说叫克拉克打
- I'm Lewis. - CIark, I mean.
-不 叫金 他已经在拨了 -分机6♥4♥7
- No, King. And he's dialling. - Extension 6♥4♥7.
公车事件 在那之后 我想知道他打给谁
The bus. Right after. I want to know who he called.
我是金 马托本的任务 查一个分机号♥码
It's King. It's the Matoban mission. An extension.
-是拉德吗 -不 他叫马克斯·马杜
- Lud? - No, someone named Marcus Matu.
赶去那里 把他的照片传过来
Get over there. I need a face with that name.
她订了九点的班机 从肯尼迪机场出发
She's booked 9am, JFK.
我在快速道路上 就快到了
I'm on the LIE. Almost there.
到登机门时再打电♥话♥给我
Call me from the gate.
不像我记忆中那么空阔
Not as much sky as I remember,
倒是多了很多摩天楼
but more skyscrapers.
过了23年 苏瓦尼博士
23 years, Dr Zuwanie.
很多事都改变了
Things change.
他们会消失
They diminish.
欲望会消退
Desire diminishes.
第二大道在哪里?
Where is the Second Avenue?
一下桥就到了
Just after we get off the bridge.
他们以前还装饰了这座桥
They decorated the bridge.
我上次来的时候
When I came here before,
他们在桥上列队欢迎我
they Iined the bridge with flowers, welcoming me.
那班飞机在一号♥门登机
That flight departs from gate one.
谢谢
Thank you.
没看到她 她还没登机
No sign of her. Hasn't checked in yet.
开放登机时通知我
Let me know when it's boarding.
我们能不能请他们进保全室 好争取一点时间
Can we hold 'em in the safe room to buy time?
电影精选列表