Keep everybody out.
希薇亚
Silvia?
希薇亚
Silvia?
是我
It's me.
我一个人进来 我要进来了
I'm coming in alone. I'm coming in.
给我五分钟
Five minutes.
把门关上
Close it.
关上!
Close it!
希薇亚 别这样
Silvia, don't do this.
那只是一场戏
It was all just theatre,
想用暗♥杀♥未成来合理化他的行为
an almost-assassination meant to justify his acts.
我们足以起诉他
We've got everything we need to prosecute.
他是我的
I have him.
他将死在监狱里
He'll die in prison.
我要他尝尝西蒙的死法
I want him to die the way Simon died.
别为了两秒钟的快♥感♥ 而赔上你的一生
That'll be over in two seconds, and you'll have all your years.
先生 情况比你想的要糟糕很多
Sir, it's a lot worse than you think it is.
你所谓的暗♥杀♥已经结束了
Your so-called assassin is dead.
你的保全部长已经招供
Your head of security is making a deal.
拉德和狙击步♥枪♥都在我们手上
We have Lud, we had the rifle.
你将在两个法庭前受审
You'll be tried before two courts.
他已经在受审
He's been tried!
一切都结束了 先生 你玩完了
It's all over for you, Sir, you're finished.
我不管 顾不了那么多
It doesn't matter! It doesn't matter!
希薇亚 听我说
Silvia, listen to me. Silvia.
我之前说过我会将他溺毙
I told you I'd let him drown.
那个将我太太载去撞桥墩的人
The man who drove my wife into a bridge abutment.
但我不会
But I wouldn't.
那你就大错特错了
Then you'd be wrong.
不 我不会大错特错
No, I wouldn't be wrong.
我不希望在哀悼中度过余生
I don't want to spend the rest of my life in mourning.
你必须离开这里
You have to get out of here.
办不到 把枪放下
I can't do that. So put the gun down.
我不
I can't.
你可以 把枪放下
Yes, you can. Put it down.
不能! 不... 不
I can't! I can't... I can't.
你快走
Just go.
就像这样
This is how it's done.
像这样把枪放下
This is how you put a gun down.
拜托你
Please.
你开枪杀他 他是死了
You shoot him, he'll be dead.
但你也活不了
Then you'll be dead.
我不知道我会怎样
And I don't know what I'll be.
放下吧
Put it down.
念出来
Read it!
念
Read it.
-念哪里? -从一开始 念
- Where? - The beginning. Read it.
献辞
-我们周围的战火 -大声点
- "The gunfire around us..." - Louder.
像你写的时候一样
Like when you wrote it.
就像你相信它的时候
When you believed it.
就像你真的那么认为的时候
When you meant it.
我们周围的战火 使我们听不清楚
"The gunfire around us makes it hard to hear."
但人类的声音和其他声音不同
"But the human voice is different from other sounds."
-它能被听见 -它能被听见
- "It can be heard... - "It can be heard of it...
超越遮蔽一切的噪音 即使
over noises that bury everything else." "Even...
-即使 -即使它并未大声呼喊
- "Even... - "Even when it's not shouting."
大声疾呼 即使它
"Shouting." "Even when it...
即使它只是耳语
"Even if it's just a whisper."
最轻微的耳语也能超越战火的巨响
"Even the lowest whisper can be heard over armies...
当
"When...
-当 -当它表达事实时
- "When... -.."when it's telling the truth."
艾德蒙和百万名马托本人生活于贫民窟中
这个小男孩原本代表我的国家
That little boy was my country.
威廉姆·本都
William Buodo
赫威·宛比
Hove Vambi.
被地雷炸死
killed by land-mines.
亚历山大·蒙佝什
Alexander Mungoshi.
查尔斯·库法默
Charles Kufomo.
卢斯·库法默
Ruth Kufomo.
捍卫家园时被枪杀
shot to death defending their home.
罗伯特·切加里
Robert Chenjari.
伯尼塔·玛库兹
Benita Matkudzi.
在抗♥议♥活动中被烧死
burned to death during a protest rally.
埃德加·沙克鲁
Edgar Sakuro.
马苏密·巴恩沙
Masumi Bamcha.
约翰·恩库默
John Enkumo.
伊万·恩库默
Yvon Enkumo.
-这个纪录告诉安♥理♥会♥ -斯帝文·加沃达
- Let the record show... - Steven Gawanda...
-应该全体一致要求 -苏拉·加沃达
- that the Security Council... - Solo Gawanda...
-马托本的总统 -斯帝文·沙密利
- has unanimously commanded... - Steven Shamili...
-艾德蒙·苏瓦尼 -山姆利·瓦提库 埃斯特·提坎布
- that President Zuwanie of Matobo... - Sambuli Watiku... Ester Tikembu...
-到海牙的国际刑事法♥院♥受审 -加斯特提·都法穆
- be tried at the International Criminal Court... - Jasterdi Dofamu
因为他侵犯人♥权♥
in The Hague for crimes against humanity.
西蒙·布鲁姆
Simon Broome.
在足球场遭到枪杀
shot to death in a soccer stadium.
你怎么出来的?
How did you make out?
他们说 你告诉他们我不具危险性
They said you told them I wasn't a danger to the community.
我说谎了
I lied.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们不相信你
They didn't believe you.
他们要送我回去
They're sending me back.
我是来道别的
I wanted to say goodbye.
没关系 我要回家了
It's OK. I'm going home.
我们从未
We never...
我没有机会告诉你 我有多想念非洲
I never had time to tell you how much I miss Africa.
很多事我们没机会做
We never had time for a lot of things.
你在那没有亲人了 对吗?
You don't have anyone left there, do you?
他们都在我的记忆里
No, it's where I remember them.
有没有去过非洲?
Ever been to Africa?
有很多机场 没有狮子
Lot of airports, no lions.
-你什么时候走? -明天
- When are you leaving? - Tomorrow.
这么快
Wow.
你看 我们不再是克派拉了
Hey, look at this. We're not kepela any more.
kepela 库族语中站在河岸两边的人
我们站在同一边了
We're on the same side.
你永远不知道会遇见谁 对吗?
You never know who you're going to meet, do you?
对
No.
你会让我知道你的近况吗?
Will you let me know how you are?
你一定会知道
You'll always know.
她叫什么名字?
What was her name?
劳瑞
Laurie.
凯勒
Keller.
死于圣塔非一场车祸
Killed in an auto accident in Santa Fe...
23天前
23 days ago.
愿她安息?
Rest in peace?
很接近
Close enough.
电影精选列表